**Spoiler** glamorous and cheerful - Week 10

1373839404143»

Comments

• squirts mumsquirts mum Posts: 1,151
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well having got over the shock of Jason being in the bottom two, I'm now planning saturday night. Semi-finals, should be interesting not sure who will go after the last few weeks could be Holly, could be Jason, could be Alex. Will be fun speculating. Think the food offering from me will be homemade cupcakes.
  • Joy DeanJoy Dean Posts: 21,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tigragirl wrote: »
    for those of you watching the triplets they have moved to their new digs

http://www.potterparkzoo.org/our-animals/tiger-cub-cam

checkout the facebook pages for some gorgeous piccies
    Oooh thank you:):):):)
  • Bobby'sgirlBobby'sgirl Posts: 7,386
    Forum Member
    yet virtually every other celeb has been afflicted costume problems - Alex seems to have one every week, yet she doesn't display unprofessional emotions - she just carries on regardless, and won't even mention it when it is picked up by the judges.
    And don't get me started on Artem - he was less than honest with his conduct with Kara last year, and this year he must have seriously affected Hollys confidence and technical progress. I personally think that Artem should NOT be invited back for any future SCD series.

All my £0.02 worth, and thanks to those genuine posters who correctly posted the spoiler result.:)

I have grown to have a lot of respect for Alex and the way she has dealt with her wardrobe malfunctions this series, she has never complained but has apologised to James when this happens.She should be very proud of herself in this series.
    Can you say what has so inflamed you about Artem and his conduct last year with Kara, what has he done to affect Holly's confidence I thought he just had an injury to his back/shoulder. Why don't you want him back next year. I must have nodded off to have missed this piece of news.

Can I add my congrats again to the true posters giving us the correct results this week.:):)
    Forum Member
    Sorry to ask such a silly question and I'm being a bit thick here, but what is a troll or what does trolled mean please. I have seen it several times on this thread but not too sure what is meant by the word/s.

Thank yo in advance for your help;)
  • stash22stash22 Posts: 5,370
    Forum Member
    Sorry to ask such a silly question and I'm being a bit thick here, but what is a troll or what does trolled mean please. I have seen it several times on this thread but not too sure what is meant by the word/s.

Thank yo in advance for your help;)

From wiki:
    a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

Somebody who posts the wrong spoiler, on purpose would be a troll as they are clearly out to disrupt the forum, and are attention-seeking. On saturday we got 'trolled'. Often trolls on here start silly (often rude) repetitive threads and sometimes there are those who are going out of their way to provoke reactions and arguments around the place.
    Another name is 'W.U.M' = wind-up merchant
    Forum Member
    thank you very much for helping me with the explanation;)