Comments

• ThaGazBoiThaGazBoi Posts: 15,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Interesting, but I can't see it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 383
    Forum Member
    Going by the pictures on here earlier in the week, perhaps she's hoping to replicate the Kinga & bottle incident. Desperate times.....

Would anyone actually want to go in the house with her???
  • Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    ThaGazBoi wrote: »
    Interesting, but I can't see it.

She's not yet signed but she hasn't yet turned it down. Not as if her career is going from strength to strength, as the article says, she has no tv deal.
  • fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    I don't think she could deal with not winning after Alex won it and I have a fairly good idea that she would be booted out before the end.....
  • guffybearguffybear Posts: 1,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe Nicole Schitzinger can join her and they can spend a week comparing the work done by various plastic surgeons

It would probably take a whole week as well
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Same The Sun said about Dean as James Bond yesterday?
    Forum Member
    Goaty wrote: »
    Same The Sun said about Dean as James Bond yesterday?

Eh? They didn't say he was going to be bond, they said he'd like too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You have to pity the poor folk in the house with her...crap programme so should suit her! After Alex Reid winning CBB she would have a meltdown if she didn't win!:rolleyes:
  • bob_fossilbob_fossil Posts: 797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eh? They didn't say he was going to be bond, they said he'd like too.

Yeah, but the article was total BS either way...I think that's the point Goaty was making :)
  • grumpyscotgrumpyscot Posts: 11,353
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Having KP in the house will be a sure fire way of reducing viewing numbers.
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,973
    Forum Member
    Oh dear...
  • GlinnyGlinny Posts: 4,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh! I was really looking forward to watching CBB in January but cannot possibly watch now with that attention seeking plastic, duck beaked mouth person going in and her so called friend the "I wanna look like Katie Price" XFactor reject Rylan.

What on earth! Absolute hell :eek::eek::eek:
  • KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She would make it an interesting watch though.
  • nerdgirlfromthek83nerdgirlfromthek83 Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh please can they have Peter Andre on there as well. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 383
    Forum Member
    Katie & her exes could fill the house!
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KieranDS wrote: »

No she wouldn't. There's nothing I find interesting about her at all.

Why would she be interesting? Because she'd talk about her book, or an ex-boyfriend, how clever a businesswoman she is, or about some row she had with some other gossip magazine celebrity.
    It may come as a surprise but most people don't find that kind of shit interesting.
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    I think The Sun got it wrong, that it wasn't KP, it was his ex Leo. That very likely
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No she wouldn't.

Her voice is like nails down a blackboard. She is wholly unengaging and her only topic of choice is herself. To be honest, a corpse would have more to offer.
    Forum Member
    bob_fossil wrote: »
    Yeah, but the article was total BS either way...I think that's the point Goaty was making :)

The Sun are very reliable with their BB stories, they clearly have insiders, that and she writes a column for them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No she wouldn't.

Her voice is like nails down a blackboard. She is wholly unengaging and her only topic of choice is herself. To be honest, a corpse would have more to offer.

^ this. She's a seemingly emotionless/callus robot whose only drive and requirement, is money.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Sun are very reliable with their BB stories, they clearly have insiders, that and she writes a column for them.

Fair enough, but the DG story was still just bull :) I don't think I would ever not take The Sun or what KP says with a pinch of salt hehe
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So she splits up with her bloke and now she expects to recapture the magic she had with Andre in the jungle. It's pretty obvious she will be looking for a romance in front of the cameras but will be evicted straight away so it won't blossom
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I doubt it, there is nothing new to tell us, she and Kerry Katona need to face the facts that, they are old news. Nothing more to learn about them. In KP's case we have seen all there is to see judging by the pictures that were on here earlier in the week.
    She would command a huge fee and probably go out first.
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh please can they have Peter Andre on there as well. :D

oh god nooo.. I'm sure he will have mag deals/photo shoots lined up with him and the kids. He wont miss an opportunity to say that he has been left with the kids he loves sooo much.

I hope she doesn't go in, it will be all about her her her:yawn:
  • millymilly Posts: 5,871
    Forum Member
    I thought she said she'd never do that,mind you,that was until all the work dried up,and since she's doing nothing else,she might as well make a few quid lol