Steve was nasty...

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
Forum Member
I have watched series 1 back, and all he did was argue with the judges when he got criticism!!!

Comments

• jackel1234jackel1234 Posts: 5,218
    Forum Member
    Pingu...... this is basically common knowledge XD
  • EndOfSanityEndOfSanity Posts: 15,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jackel1234 wrote: »
    Pingu...... this is basically common knowledge XD

So true. Also, the thread title should be "Steve is nasty" rather than what it is now as his tweets clearly show that he's still bitter about his treatment on and after the show.
  • SexSex Posts: 44,161
    Forum Member
    i refuse to believe this.:cry:
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He was banned twice from these boards for being nasty. He really couldn't handle criticism or keyboard warriors whereas Rowetta was here too and she was so gracious even to those who criticised her
  • SexSex Posts: 44,161
    Forum Member
    twingle wrote: »
    He was banned twice from these boards for being nasty. He really couldn't handle criticism

lol would have loved to have seen that :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He was on twitter defending James Bulgers killers the other week. He's horrid.
  • Julie_EvansJulie_Evans Posts: 2,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He was on twitter defending James Bulgers killers the other week. He's horrid.

Oh I read about that, talk about an insensitive moron :o
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he's probably a genuine bloke who got set up by that show. Probably more playing upto his character on twitter.

You don't really think the first time he met Cowell was on that show do you? Believe that you'll believe anything ;-)
  • SquatchSquatch Posts: 781
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He IS nasty. He's really rude on twitter. He's currently attacking feminists, saying "I'm surprised women are asking for an "abuse button" ahead of a "chocolate button". He seems to be attacking every cause that he perceives as "liberal"
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,790
    Forum Member
    Sharon was absolutely right about him all along, and got a major backlash for it.