Options

Oscar Pistorius Trial (Merged)

Comments

• Options
    AnnieBakerAnnieBaker Posts: 4,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Roux is getting bored now ... finishing his sentences and trying to speed him up.
  • Options
    lynwood3lynwood3 Posts: 24,904
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tissy wrote: »
    Can the prosecution still suggest this was likely despite their witness ?

I doubt it.
    Nell missed his opportunity when Vermuelen was giving evidence.
    A gift to Roux IMO
  • Options
    TissyTissy Posts: 45,748
    Forum Member
    BellaRosa wrote: »
    Or does he want to get his new girlfriend out and about >:( OP has nothing to moan about.. he is alive Reeva is not :(

Edit. Did the judge tell Nel and Roux to read through all the records while they are on their holiday :o

Yes she's set them homework for the hols
  • Options
    wazzyboywazzyboy Posts: 13,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I haven't posted in here before but I've been reading the posts and following the trail on line.

Considering the subject matter this is one of the friendliest threads on DS with just about everyone having respect for the opinions of others - I post on the Strictly boards and blimey they can get bit heated to say the least ! !

Me too Lou, and moreover you'd probably get lynched on there by some for being "patronising" by praising a thread and the posters in this way (like I did once :D)

Anyway back on topic, if the judge is and has recommended that counsel use this lull to go back over the arguments, perhaps we will all be able to keep this thread going and do that on here?!?!?
  • Options
    teresagreenteresagreen Posts: 16,444
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i4u wrote: »
    His giving a science lesson, and you be expected to carry out an experiment at home, involving a gun, bullets, a door and someone standing in a toilet. The question is what how many times does it take to fire a gun pointed at a door and accidently hit someone standing the other side?

Priceless ! :D:D:D:D:D Everyone is on top form this morning.
  • Options
    domedome Posts: 55,878
    Forum Member
    I'm waiting for him to claim that the magazine rack did it and OP didn't do anything.
  • Options
    BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,549
    Forum Member
    Could, maybe, might .. FGS he does not know >:(
  • Options
    LeeahLeeah Posts: 20,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AnnieBaker wrote: »
    Roux is getting bored now ... finishing his sentences and trying to speed him up.

Think we all are
  • Options
    cath99cath99 Posts: 6,826
    Forum Member
    Why on earth are the defence witnesses not experts in the particular field they are discussing? It speaks volumes IMO.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yes she's set them homework for the hols

They certainly earn their money.
  • Options
    2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,579
    Forum Member
    It's nice( if thats the word in this sorry mess) to be able to see the face that is talking today in the dock.
  • Options
    i4ui4u Posts: 54,990
    Forum Member
    He isn't agreeing? That's the whole point of this section of evidence.

There are certain matters with which he agrees with the states ballistic expert and said so himself, but he took 15mins to get there.
  • Options
    LeeahLeeah Posts: 20,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He really has no idea was he's waffling on about does he!!!
  • Options
    TissyTissy Posts: 45,748
    Forum Member
    OP retching again?
  • Options
    PeronessDSPeronessDS Posts: 168
    Forum Member
    I haven't posted in here before but I've been reading the posts and following the trail on line.

Considering the subject matter this is one of the friendliest threads on DS with just about everyone having respect for the opinions of others - I post on the Strictly boards and blimey they can get bit heated to say the least ! !

WTF latinloulou >:( ! you swan in here like your're all that! who cares about your opinion anyway>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(

Just kidding latinloulou...I'm a strictly-boarder too:) I went to see Flavia & Vincent in Dance til Dawn a couple of week ago :D Welcome !
  • Options
    lynwood3lynwood3 Posts: 24,904
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ms Masipo is glad she brought her Soduko book this morning
  • Options
    domedome Posts: 55,878
    Forum Member
    Let's face it anyone who fires a gun into such an enclosed place, the odds are extremely high that the bullet will hit any person in it.
  • Options
    InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Straker wrote: »
    Perhaps Professor OneSizeFitsAll will re-appear in a variety of wigs and funny glasses and perform all the pointless roles in Roux`s piss-weak "defence"?

Well as the defence has at least one ballistics expert testifying later on I suspect he won't need to don any funny glasses or wigs.
  • Options
    2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,579
    Forum Member
    OP retching again?

Like a kid who eats oxo cubes to get off school ;)
  • Options
    InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Leeah wrote: »
    He really has no idea was he's waffling on about does he!!!

I suspect it's more you've no idea what he's "waffling" on about.
  • Options
    cath99cath99 Posts: 6,826
    Forum Member
    OP retching and Aimee upset.

It's hard not to put a FFS after that. But that would probably be unfair of me ;)
  • Options
    StrakerStraker Posts: 79,653
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wazzyboy wrote: »
    Anyway back on topic, if the judge is and has recommended that counsel use this lull to go back over the arguments.....

When she said that I instantly had a picture in my mind of Roux in tiny speedos on a beach lugging around a huge 2000 page book, red as a lobster and cursing fluently in Afrikaans as he careers through a child`s sandcastle kicking sand into a family`s freshly laid out lunch.
  • Options
    duckyluckyduckylucky Posts: 13,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What is he retching about this time ?
  • Options
    NihongaNihonga Posts: 10,618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Leeah wrote: »
    Oh it's Dixon again -__-

WAKE UP, LEEAH!!! WAKE UP!!!! *slaps face with wet smelly fish*:D:p:blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    cath99 wrote: »
    Why on earth are the defence witnesses not experts in the particular field they are discussing? It speaks volumes IMO.

I am hoping the judge was listening when he said he was not an expert and now he is.
This discussion has been closed.