Options

What Soap characters would you like to see have a spin off show?

enudzioenudzio Posts: 2,932
Forum Member
✭✭✭
for me - Finn and Robbie on Hollyoaks go to ibiza on Holiday.

Comments

• Options
    J-BJ-B Posts: 18,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lauren Branning, crossover with Babestation :D
  • Options
    Lucy LouLucy Lou Posts: 8,574
    Forum Member
    Steve McDonald and Peter Barlow spending the weekend in a spa :D
  • Options
    EEAS1997EEAS1997 Posts: 2,907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Something involving Johnny.
  • Options
    barlowconnorbarlowconnor Posts: 38,120
    Forum Member
    Lucy Lou wrote: »

I'd love to see that :D
  • Options
    Lucy LouLucy Lou Posts: 8,574
    Forum Member
    I'd love to see that :D

...me too bc they make a great double act don't they :D:D
  • Options
    barlowconnorbarlowconnor Posts: 38,120
    Forum Member
    ...me too bc they make a great double act don't they :D:D

I keep wanting another bed scene with drunk Peter :blush:
  • Options
    cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member
    Brendan Brady breaks out of jail and goes on the run with Ste Hay. :cool:

Failing that, Finn and Robbie from Emmerdale run off to Tokyo together.
  • Options
    BertypopBertypop Posts: 4,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I always thought Bianca would make for a good spin-off series....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 202
    Forum Member
    A hollyoaks prison spin off with all of the old characters who have been sent there
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    emily_xxx wrote: »
    A hollyoaks prison spin off with all of the old characters who have been sent there

Warren vs. Brendan in prison would be awesome :D
  • Options
    rollockingbatrollockingbat Posts: 1,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Next time Emmerdale decide to do a straight to DVD special, it should involve Jimmy, Nicola and Bernice. :D
  • Options
    ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,304
    Forum Member
    Amy Mitchell and Kamil Masood could form their own political party with the aim that Kamil becomes Prime Minister.
  • Options
    radcliffe95radcliffe95 Posts: 4,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Phelan from Corrie
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    J-B wrote: »
    Lauren Branning, crossover with Babestation :D
    Brendan Brady breaks out of jail and goes on the run with Ste Hay. :cool:

Failing that, Finn and Robbie from Emmerdale run off to Tokyo together.

:D:D:D Love all these ones

I'd love to see Fatboy appear in a cancelled sitcom :D
  • Options
    davey_waveydavey_wavey Posts: 27,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brenda's Break Out:

A brand new series featuring Brenda from Emmerdale, as we see her daring attempts to shoplift some of the UK's biggest retailers. This week, Brenda takes a trip to Boots but will the staff manage to notice her perfume pinching before it's too late?
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Brenda's Break Out:

A brand new series featuring Brenda from Emmerdale, as we see her daring attempts to shoplift some of the UK's biggest retailers. This week, Brenda takes a trip to Boots but will the staff manage to notice her perfume pinching before it's too late?

:D:D:D:D:D:D

I love that
  • Options
    dazza89dazza89 Posts: 13,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tracey and Marie from Eastenders really do warrant one.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I believe Rita off of Coronation Street is due to star in one of those traffic cop programs. Leaked bit of commentary:

2.31pm - It's mid-afternoon in Manchester, and CCTV cameras have picked up an older woman being chased out of an off licence after stealing 3 bottles of red and some gin to wash it down. Traffic officer Dave Norton has taken the shout and is making his way to the last reported sighting of the suspect.

2.34pm - "PC Norton attending, we have sight of the suspect - registration number "D0U NOME" *Radio Scramble* - "Be advised, we currently have no idea who the suspect is."

2.45pm - PC Norton has been chasing the suspect for almost 10 minutes, and despite the erratic drink driving, is still no closer to stopping the crazed woman behind the wheel. - "All units be advised, she seems to be heading towards the station."

2.54pm - After a 20 minute pursuit, disaster has struck. Traffic officer Dave Norton turned the corner as the suspected drink driver ram raided one of Manchesters district police stations. The car was in flames, and the suspect was nowhere to be seen. - "It was one of the most horrific scenes of my life. All I could see were flames surrounding the entrance of the nick where the motor had ploughed into it, and the stench of burning alcohol. I got out of the pursuit vehicle and was stunned for a moment, all I could hear were screams of "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!" coming from the burning building."

:D
  • Options
    ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,304
    Forum Member
    Love it JB, pure class. Have a gold star for your troubles.
  • Options
    SMIDSYmk2SMIDSYmk2 Posts: 7,806
    Forum Member
    Tracey, Marie, Winston and the Ron Jeremy lookalike should have one, just discussing their lives whilst on Albert Square
    J-B wrote: »
    I believe Rita off of Coronation Street is due to star in one of those traffic cop programs. Leaked bit of commentary:

2.31pm - It's mid-afternoon in Manchester, and CCTV cameras have picked up an older woman being chased out of an off licence after stealing 3 bottles of red and some gin to wash it down. Traffic officer Dave Norton has taken the shout and is making his way to the last reported sighting of the suspect.

2.34pm - "PC Norton attending, we have sight of the suspect - registration number "D0U NOME" *Radio Scramble* - "Be advised, we currently have no idea who the suspect is."

2.45pm - PC Norton has been chasing the suspect for almost 10 minutes, and despite the erratic drink driving, is still no closer to stopping the crazed woman behind the wheel. - "All units be advised, she seems to be heading towards the station."

2.54pm - After a 20 minute pursuit, disaster has struck. Traffic officer Dave Norton turned the corner as the suspected drink driver ram raided one of Manchesters district police stations. The car was in flames, and the suspect was nowhere to be seen. - "It was one of the most horrific scenes of my life. All I could see were flames surrounding the entrance of the nick where the motor had ploughed into it, and the stench of burning alcohol. I got out of the pursuit vehicle and was stunned for a moment, all I could hear were screams of "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!" coming from the burning building."

:D

Brilliant J-B.
  • Options
    BadRomanceBadRomance Posts: 8,727
    Forum Member
    Morag Bellingham - Secrets and the City!
  • Options
    lloys-strachanlloys-strachan Posts: 1,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Max Branning in Dogging Tails :D
  • Options
    davey_waveydavey_wavey Posts: 27,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Soap Factor

Brand new talent show series hosted by Antony Cotton and Kym Marsh. In tonight's first show, Antony and Kym scour the country to find Britain's next big soapstar. Kym and Antony put the hopefuls through a gruelling acting masterclass. Things get tough for one hopeful as they struggle to perfect Kym's arm folding. Meanwhile, other hopefuls attempt to pull off a crying scene whilst hugging a cushion, as Antony puts them through their paces. But who will make it through to boot camp?
  • Options
    TorchwoodBoyTorchwoodBoy Posts: 564
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Top Gear - Ronnie Mitchell addition!

Jeremy's in for a treat as the Star in the Reasonably Priced Car is none other then Walford Legend Ronnie Mitchell!!!

In this episode, James receives the pointy finger of doom. Richard helplessly runs into a bottle of Aldi's finest Champagne.

But it's Jeremy who comes off worst, his body found in the back of The Reasonably Priced Car, and blood on the boot.

But the Stig tops off the evening, as he goes missing and has been replaced by a Dead Stig!!!

WILL ANYONE STOP RONNIE "MAAAAH SISTA" MITCHELL?!?!?!?!
  • Options
    SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 50,920
    Forum Member
    I'd like to see a short spin off about Carla in CS early life. Even though she's been in it years it still feels like we know very little about her. Maybe it could be about a teenage Carla or something?

Gail & Audrey going to visit Sarah-Lou in Milan and coming across Lewis Archer still scamming. Will Audrey help Gail to capture him for what he did to her or will she help him get away?