Red or Black is back

citizenx103citizenx103 Posts: 1,452
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Not sure I can quite believe it given how bad it was first time around.

Ratings plummeted last time around, do they really think they'll buck the trend this time?

Comments

• Glenn AGlenn A Posts: 23,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    With a bit of luck, it will stiff as I have never seen a more mindless, ITV type show in my life. Do ITV have to treat their viewers like idiots?
  • SteelEdgeSteelEdge Posts: 6,903
    Forum Member
    I find it amusing that the media have already spoiled the results of the first few shows, by saying someone won however much they won. With the prize fund rolling over if a contestant is unsuccessful, the viewers will know that the first few people don't win :D
  • citizenx103citizenx103 Posts: 1,452
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glenn A wrote: »
    With a bit of luck, it will stiff as I have never seen a more mindless, ITV type show in my life. Do ITV have to treat their viewers like idiots?

I'm looking forward to the inevitable failure... but that doesn't mean they'll not try and bring it back for a third series.

As for ITV, having not watched much of their programming in the last decade, I'm afraid so!
  • citizenx103citizenx103 Posts: 1,452
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SteelEdge wrote: »
    I find it amusing that the media have already spoiled the results of the first few shows, by saying someone won however much they won. With the prize fund rolling over if a contestant is unsuccessful, the viewers will know that the first few people don't win :D

Well there is a good excuse for anyone mad enough considering watching not to do so!

Common sense would say you make shows like this live then there can be no spoilers!
  • Glenn AGlenn A Posts: 23,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm looking forward to the inevitable failure... but that doesn't mean they'll not try and bring it back for a third series.

As for ITV, having not watched much of their programming in the last decade, I'm afraid so!

Or replace it with some mindless zeleb version. ITV1 and even more so ITV2 have no idea about quality now, it's all lowest common denominator rubbish on Saturdays. Then they wonder why their ratings are collapsing as only the most undemanding viewer could sit through their shows.
    Also that pile of lowbrow, Daily Star reader tat The X Factor starts on Saturday.
  • Billy_ValueBilly_Value Posts: 22,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    because it's simon cowell and ant and dec, itv thinks it's gotta work
  • HMOHMO Posts: 42,216
    Forum Member
    because it's simon cowell and ant and dec, itv thinks it's gotta work

Well, BGT and X Factor worked so they'd obviously think that.

There's a thread already here btw: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1524951