I guarantee Gina would have been in the nomination line-up..

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,115
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Had the house not heard the public chants for her or seen that she was favourite in that 'in order' poll.

Even Hazel refused to nominate her. I assume none of them want to go head to head against her.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 786
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So true imo, but still i think the fact that the housemates seem to be warming to her at an increasingly rapid pace has a part to play in why she received no nominations.

But yeah, without hearing the chants / the task she would've at least received 1 or 2 imo
  • ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes. The twins don't seem keen on her at all, and Hazel would have definitely nominated her. It proved to me that Hazel's just playing a game.

Dexter could've potentially nominated her again, but after hearing boos, and Gina getting chants, he knows he's wrong. He also got told off by his mum in his letter!

If all the outside info wasn't leaked into the house, the results every week would be very, very different.
  • SpiritedAwaySpiritedAway Posts: 10,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Agreed. But now that they know of her popularity on the outside, they'd potentially be putting themselves in jeopardy if they were nommed against her, so they know not to bother.
  • yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,530
    Forum Member
    Its no different to BB6 when the house knew Maxwell and Saskia were popular in week 2... didn;t stop them from nominating her.

Or in BB12 - they knew Aaron was popular as he kept topping the votes to save every week he was up, didn't stop everyone nomming him