CONFIRMED: Will.I.Am joins American Idol (Alongside JLo)

Comments

• EEAS1997EEAS1997 Posts: 2,907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry, but this is an incredibly misleading title. Nothing is confirmed regarding Will and JLo. The only thing confirmed for the upcoming AI season is that Keith Urban will be on the panel, and Ryan will be hosting once more. Yes, it seems very likely that the panel will be JLo, Keith and Will, but nothing's confirmed regarding the two empty spots. I hope it's true though. Will has been fantastic on The Voice, and deserves to be on the worlds biggest talent show because he's incredibly good at what he does. While I will miss him on UK television, he is now above The Voice after the awful ratings. JLo will no doubt bring the ratings back up, and Keith provides continuity from last season. It's a very strong panel.

I assume that this also basically confirms he wont be on The Voice next year. Assuming the reports are accurate, then that leaves us with just Tom... but I doubt he'd stay with a new panel.
  • mashitupmashitup Posts: 353
    Forum Member
    Sorry he's leaving the Voice, if it's true! Glad he's going to my favourite talent show AI, if it's true!! :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You are now now rocking with, Will.i.am and JLO bitch.
  • barrcode88barrcode88 Posts: 6,849
    Forum Member
    He will probably not forget what happened with Leah, AI has been terrible lately and dwindling too, a full revamp is needed because some of his decision making was just incredibly bizarre.
  • dondfan998dondfan998 Posts: 17,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can people PLEASE learn the meaning of the word 'confirmed'? Yes, it's very likely I'm sure, but it's not confirmed until FOX or anyone from the show make an announcement.

Back to the panel, though - I think he'd be good on AI, but I'm disappointed it's J-Lo and not J-Hud being lined up.
  • DanslinkDanslink Posts: 8,365
    Forum Member
    It'd be a good and smart move for Will.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Will is more suited to The Voice/X-Factor type shows, because at least there is some form of mentoring involved and that is where he shines. On AI, he'll just be judging and not having any input with the artists.
  • JayPee86JayPee86 Posts: 3,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He hasn't joined American idol.... Confused.com
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,258
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like him to stay another series for The Voice, but I'm doubtful about it now to be honest.