Options

Gina - music reported

IoanaPIoanaP Posts: 1,039
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Has she talked to people in house about this and being a dancer in music videos?

http://www.starnow.com.au/media/55762-Gina+-+video+clip

Comments

• Options
    TheMatrixTheMatrix Posts: 619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Old News
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TheMatrix wrote: »
    Old News

if you read the old news. Not every person reads all 1000s of posts
  • Options
    Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why should she?

Anyhow its old news just as everything you are posting about Gina seems to be atm......you seem a little over preoccupied with Gina out of the house:confused:Why not just enjoy what the housemates are doing in the house.
  • Options
    AmyJamesAmyJames Posts: 1,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pices-55 wrote: »
    Why should she?

Anyhow its old news just as everything you are posting about Gina seems to be atm......you seem a little over preoccupied with Gina out of the house:confused:Why not just enjoy what the housemates are doing in the house.

It's a lame ploy to degrade her and get more people to detest her.

It's sad really, it's not becoming about what the HM's bring and instead what they look like and what they do
  • Options
    scarpa1scarpa1 Posts: 1,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IoanaP wrote: »
    Has she talked to people in house about this and being a dancer in music videos?

http://www.starnow.com.au/media/55762-Gina+-+video+clip

I think i have heard her saying she would like to be a dancer in some music videos, not heard her say she has already done it though.

I could be wrong as i have not watched it every day.
  • Options
    VesnaVesna Posts: 31,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    if you read the old news. Not every person reads all 1000s of posts
    We have all seen these things the show is 9 weeks on and it's all been posted before many times .
    As has the Hazel nude shots, the Jackie tv variety dancing, Dan's 2002 boot camp tv show and the xfactor appearances of Charlie and I think Sophie.

And yes we know Sam was on Deal or No Deal. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vesna wrote: »
    We have all seen these things the show is 9 weeks on and it's all been posted before many times .
    As has the Hazel nude shots, the Jackie tv variety dancing, Dan's 2002 boot camp tv show and the xfactor appearances of Charlie and I think Sophie.

Indeed it has, but the poster seems only interested in Gina and Dexter for some reason.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why should she?

If you look I was posting links to things about Dexter and Hazel too.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Indeed it has, but the poster seems only interested in Gina and Dexter for some reason.:)
    There are a few that are nearly as obsessed with her as Hazel is. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It would be good to have a sticky post with all links to things like this. Please can you show me links to charlie, Sam and others if there is them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It would be good to have a sticky post with all links to things like this. Please can you show me links to charlie, Sam and others if there is them.

Sorry I dont do any research on housemates at all,and I would not know how to link them if I did.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There are a few that are nearly as obsessed with her as Hazel is. ;)

I know its crazy atm, non of its new or interesting either.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AmyJames wrote: »

It's sad really, it's not becoming about what the HM's bring and instead what they look like and what they do

Where have I degraded her? I like Gina.

It is really fun on here to see hoe people are paranoid
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

And yes we know Sam was on Deal or No Deal. :D

So Vesna then would you like all new people to post nothing in case it has already been posted?

Do you think that if 1000 people are looking today that the same people were looking when every piece of news was posted?

We cannot all be cool to read the forum and know every single post
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scarpa1 wrote: »
    I think i have heard her saying she would like to be a dancer in some music videos, not heard her say she has already done it though.

I could be wrong as i have not watched it every day.

thanks scarpa1 for not telling me off for posting old news. i like friendly posters like you :)
  • Options
    patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's interesting how these threads are immediately shut down - but it's thought to be perfectly fine to continuously link and reference the ONE topless photo of Hazel that exists; and the photo of her with Coolio.

Why is it OK to mention Hazel's life outside of BB - but not Gina's?

The extraordinary nature of the comparison, of course, is that Hazel's shots reflect exactly what she says she is - a glamour model.

Gina's, on the other hand, completely belie everything she has said in the house about who and what she is.
  • Options
    Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AmyJames wrote: »

what are you on about ?

how does that video degrade her ?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's interesting how these threads are immediately shut down - but it's thought to be perfectly fine to continuously link and reference the ONE topless photo of Hazel that exists; and the photo of her with Coolio.

The extraordinary nature of the comparison, of course, is that Hazel's shots reflect exactly what she says she is - a glamour model.

Gina's, on the other hand, completely belie everything she has said in the house about who and what she is.

Didnt Hazel say she didn't do topless shoots? she hasn't been that honest either.
  • Options
    sycamoresycamore Posts: 4,213
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

There was more than one topless photo, and she was the one that was quite offended at being referred to as a glamour model rather than a lingerie models because of the connotations of nudity/toplessness associated with being a glamour model. So what's extraordinary about the photos is that they reflect exactly what she says she's not.

But frankly, they're all fair game once they go on a show like this, and none of them is so naive as to not be fully aware of that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So Vesna then would you like all new people to post nothing in case it has already been posted?

Do you think that if 1000 people are looking today that the same people were looking when every piece of news was posted?

We cannot all be cool to read the forum and know every single post
    That was not what I was trying to convey. What I was trying to convey is there is a SEARCH function up there where you can look up these things. If you want to find all the goss that's already been posted on this forum many times, that's how you can find it.

I can not debate a clip that I won't click on anyway because it's posted by an unknown source from an unknown source.

People who post on this forum during the series have already seen all this "garbage". It was posted every week for the last 2 months. :yawn: It's actually netiquette FYI to not post duplicate threads. :cool: It's nothing to do with cool, it's about consideration and thoughtfulness. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I forgot about the photo's with Coolio... And it was nude, no clothes were worn that's called nude. And it wasn't one and she did pose for them so she knew she was posing nude for money for exposure... oh nevermind. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I forgot about the photo's with Coolio... And it was nude, no clothes were worn that's called nude. And it wasn't one and she did pose for them so she knew she was posing nude for money for exposure... oh nevermind. :D

It was one photoshoot as part of her portfolio. And? Why is that relevant, if Gina's tissue of lies isn't?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was one photoshoot as part of her portfolio. And? Why is that relevant, if Gina's tissue of lies isn't?
    You should know I don't believe any of it, until it's proven. I simply don't give a crap about whether she's rich or poor. I don't care if she's never worked or worked her whole life. I just don't care. I also don't care that Hazel has done nude modelling, she's got it she can flaunt it anywhere she likes. I don't respect her lying about it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didnt Hazel say she didn't do topless shoots? she hasn't been that honest either.

Where and when did she say that? I must have asked for a link/transcript to this a dozen times and I still haven't got it.
    sycamore wrote: »
    There was more than one topless photo, and she was the one that was quite offended at being referred to as a glamour model rather than a lingerie models because of the connotations of nudity/toplessness associated with being a glamour model. So what's extraordinary about the photos is that they reflect exactly what she says she's not.

But frankly, they're all fair game once they go on a show like this, and none of them is so naive as to not be fully aware of that.

When was she offended at being referred to as a glamour model? From the little I know of her, she's more a 'promotions' model who turns up at the launch of a new car in a skimpy outfit. Not the most salubrious of professions, but at least she's honest about what she is.

Yes, they are all fair game. Surely, then, the complete fabrication that is Gina should be fair game for discussion.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You should know I don't believe any of it, until it's proven. I simply don't give a crap about whether she's rich or poor. I don't care if she's never worked or worked her whole life. I just don't care. I also don't care that Hazel has done nude modelling, she's got it she can flaunt it anywhere she likes. I don't respect her lying about it.

When did Hazel lie about it? Link, please (again).

Also, if you don't respect Hazel for lying, how can you completely discount the strong possibility that Gina's nothing but a lie?