Morrissey being a tool (again)

livingdeadgirllivingdeadgirl Posts: 624
Forum Member
✭✭
I would normally ignore this and have it down as a kind of trolling but given that its Morrissey, I know he means it when he claims meat eaters and paedophiles are no different. What a douchebag... I know not everyone agrees with eating meat but this attitude is ridiculous.

Someone buy him a KFC and tell him to shut up.

Comments

• misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As much as I love The Smiths, particularly Morrissey's lyrics, he makes it nigh-on impossible to like him as a person.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,383
    Forum Member
    Reading his autobiography right now (Santa brought it). Makes it clear he was born a complete tool!
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    What a complete weirdo
  • bookaddictbookaddict Posts: 2,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He says if he is introduced to meat eaters, he walks away. This is useful info; if I am ever unfortunate enough to meet him, I will inform him right away that I love a bacon sandwich.

Seriously, he is a complete knob, with a severely over-inflated sense of his own importance. Trying too hard to still be relevant - pathetic really.
  • grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,695
    Forum Member
    Total knobhead and weirdo. Everyone has principles/beliefs etc but what he said is bang out of order and downright offensive - first he compared meat eaters to mass murderers like those who did the Norway killings and now this :(
  • CryolemonCryolemon Posts: 8,670
    Forum Member
    As much as I love The Smiths, particularly Morrissey's lyrics, he makes it nigh-on impossible to like him as a person.

Agreed. His lyrics border on genius at times, but as a person it's a complete knob.
  • ChipPaperChipPaper Posts: 18,521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morrissey has always been a tool. He's probably one of the least likeable 'celebs' in existence. I honestly don't know why anyone even asks him questions, his answer won't be anything other than total shite.
  • GneissGneiss Posts: 14,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I always thought they were a pretentious bunch of dicks and nothing is likely to change my mind about that...
    "I see no difference between eating animals and paedophilia," in his typically barbed fashion. "They are both rape, violence, murder. If I’m introduced to anyone who eats beings, I walk away."

Read more at http://www.gigwise.com/news/87287/morrissey-claims-meat-eaters-and-paedophiles-are-no-different#Jjy13H8bhtG6jAWe.99
    Every cloud has a silver lining...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bookaddict wrote: »
    He says if he is introduced to meat eaters, he walks away. This is useful info; if I am ever unfortunate enough to meet him, I will inform him right away that I love a bacon sandwich.

Seriously, he is a complete knob, with a severely over-inflated sense of his own importance. Trying too hard to still be relevant - pathetic really.

What a coincidence. If I was to meet him I would walk away too.
  • livingdeadgirllivingdeadgirl Posts: 624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I enjoy The Smiths music too. But I have to agree the more I see and hear of Morrissey the more I think Jesus what a complete and utter f'kwit. If meat is murder then cool, murder tastes fantastic between two bits of bread ;-)
  • bryemycazbryemycaz Posts: 11,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Seems as though someone agrees with him on the comments. You know if someone came up to me whilst I was eating a burger and called me one. I would have no hesitation in punching them in the face, I am not violent at all but you cant go around calling people that.
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gneiss wrote: »
    I always thought they were a pretentious bunch of dicks and nothing is likely to change my mind about that...

O-kay... good for you.
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As a life long vegetarian I think he's lost the plot. I don't like the idea of an animal dying to feed me but I accept others do and as long as it's free range & humanly killed I wouldn't impose my attitude on anyone else.

Once you start thinking too hard about this stuff you can't eat anything - are innocent fruit & veg being murdered to feed us?
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As a life long vegetarian I think he's lost the plot. I don't like the idea of an animal dying to feed me but I accept others do and as long as it's free range & humanly killed I wouldn't impose my attitude on anyone else.

Once you start thinking too hard about this stuff you can't eat anything - are innocent fruit & veg being murdered to feed us?

I agree. I don't eat meat and it's tw*ts like him who give vegetarians a bad name and make some meat eaters think they can attack and ridicule those of us who choose not to eat meat
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bookaddict wrote: »

This is stupid, I've been a veggie for 25 years no meat or fish etc but I'd never stop anyone else from eating what they like. I will go out for a meal with family and friends, they all eat meat and fish. I would never dream of saying anything to them. Its my choice not to eat meat and theirs if they want to.
  • darkjedimasterdarkjedimaster Posts: 18,621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Moz is nothing but a tree hugging vegetable molesting tool. People like him and Macca really boil my pi$$, preaching their unwanted opinions to others. People should be able to eat what they want without being preached upon.
  • RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    It makes me laugh how people take what Morrissey says as real. Do you not know that he's the biggest joker going?
  • darkjedimasterdarkjedimaster Posts: 18,621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It makes me laugh how people take what Morrissey says as real. Do you not know that he's the biggest joker going?

He does go ott tho dictating what people can & cannot eat at venues he performs at, by getting meat banned at them

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-13776994
  • Super_SteveSuper_Steve Posts: 4,946
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Reckon he should take a look in the mirror as far as this claim is concerned.
  • acid rainacid rain Posts: 6,997
    Forum Member
    Morrissey is friends with Jonathon Ross- who definitely eats meat.

So clearly he has at least one friend who eats animals.
  • sergio2006sergio2006 Posts: 3,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does Morrissey realise that without meat eaters he wouldn't exist,
  • Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,377
    Forum Member
    Always been a moron.
  • CheriCheri Posts: 1,539
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love his music and his words. That's all I'm saying.

I love me some chicken.
  • Molly BloomMolly Bloom Posts: 2,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He must be both the most joyless pr*ck and biggest imbecile on the planet. He's also a desperate attention seeking troll. Moving right along...
  • GurglesGurgles Posts: 1,520
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So by this logic I'm comparable to Ian Watkins if I eat a bacon sandwich??? :o Morose, sanctimonious, rambling imbecile!!