Unattended BST/GMT clock change on 9200T?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30
Forum Member
I have a Humax 9200T.

In the past I've always been around to make sure it's clock is updated correctly whenever the clocks change by an hour. This time though, I'll be away on holiday at the time, and the Humax will be sitting in standby with lots of series-linked programmes set to record. I'm using accurate recording - no padding.

What will happen when the clocks go back an hour on October 25th? Will the box cope or will subsequent recordings be wrong?

If I remember correctly the Humax clock doesn't pick up the new time while in standby, it needs to be switched on. Would setting a dummy programme to record early that morning cause it to correct it's time and all the programmed timer recordings?

Comments

• Luis EssexLuis Essex Posts: 2,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ant2006 wrote: »
    If I remember correctly the Humax clock doesn't pick up the new time while in standby, it needs to be switched on. Would setting a dummy programme to record early that morning cause it to correct it's time and all the programmed timer recordings?

Yes that will work.
    Make sure that the length of the dummy programme is over half an our to allow not only the clock to update but also the series link timers because before the clock change they will also be in BST.

BTW. Any non-AR timers should show the time as shown in listing magazines and NOT the EPG before the change. This is because Humax (like other makes) do not change the manual timers at clock change.