Options

Michael Buble

124»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Buble makes me go weak at the knees :o He is absolutely lush! His voice, as someone else has previously mentioned is like melted chocolate!

No way was he miming either....the man is just awesome!! :D
  • Options
    mashedpotatoesmashedpotatoes Posts: 4,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lyricalis wrote: »
    :D

I know anyone would think he was singing an entirely different song with the same name or something! :mad:;)

That was even written years before and is a standard
  • Options
    KriskikiKriskiki Posts: 430
    Forum Member
    Apparently everyone mimes, every week. It's pathetic really.
  • Options
    Shirt SlicerShirt Slicer Posts: 795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone else think he sings in a really strange manner? He always seems to be jerking his head around in a really weird way. It makes him look like he's really uncomfortable on stage, or like he's trying way too hard to hit the right notes.

Other than that, great performance though.
  • Options
    marc822marc822 Posts: 3,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I forwarded through it, thought it was really boring.
  • Options
    ArtyAttackArtyAttack Posts: 67,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He is excellent and makes it all seem really easy.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 477
    Forum Member
    Buble makes me go weak at the knees :o He is absolutely lush! His voice, as someone else has previously mentioned is like melted chocolate!

Amen to that!! :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 80
    Forum Member
    he has a crazy powerful voice, at the end of most of his shows he usually does a track without a microphone, in massive arenas, its amazing how powerful it is!! theres videos on youtube im sure
  • Options
    GillypootsGillypoots Posts: 6,812
    Forum Member
    ..............good voice but nothing special and uninspired choice of song.

I have to disagree.

I thought the arrangement of the song was absolutely brilliant. It's one of my all time favourite songs and he really made it sound fresh.

I've seen Michael Buble in concert and he really is the ultimate showman. He connects with the audience, he even gets off stage and has pics taken with some during the show! He has a wicked sense of humour as well.

His voice live is really something else and Sunday's TV performance is the nearest I've heard to how it does sound when you go to a concert.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't get it, not my thing in the slightest. He sounds like the sort of singer you'd get on a cruise, you know the ones that sing in the background while you eat your weal? EDIT: weal? how the hell did I type that!?:eek:, obviously I meant MEAL :D

Surprised at how he looked though because I'd never known what he looked like.
    Hasn't he got huge ears? (O.O)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't get it, not my thing in the slightest. He sounds like the sort of singer you'd get on a cruise, you know the ones that sing in the background while you eat your weal? EDIT: weal? how the hell did I type that!?:eek:, obviously I meant MEAL :D

Surprised at how he looked though because I'd never known what he looked like.
    Hasn't he got huge ears? (O.O)

Tut tut....jealousy is a terrible trait! :D

Buble rocks! :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 394
    Forum Member
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcADFBkLcvI

Video of him filling the O2 arena without a mic. Amazing.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,933
    Forum Member
    A naturally very funny guy as he proved on the Graham Norton Show this week:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHGQRulKxP0
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 477
    Forum Member
    Liz G-S wrote: »
    A naturally very funny guy as he proved on the Graham Norton Show this week:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHGQRulKxP0

Indeed - he has it all, looks, talent and charisma.

And for those who don't fancy him, well that's fine but remember...different blokes for different folks! I'd polish his Grammy any day ;):p:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,130
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Buble surprised me on Saturday Never been a fan because I saw him as a copy-cat of Sinatra. His performance was ace I was totally entertained -love big band. and no I did not think he mimed. Hope X-factor contestants pay attention and learn.

Of all picture with the contestants loved the one with Stacey tells a story. She has that warm smiley glint/glow in her eyes. Its always there even after singing. Reminds me of Britney even though I am not a fan of her music.

Found another picture of Michael Buble & Stacey from afar. Well he said he was smitten. http://twitpic.com/mxtgh

Regards

Babeth
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member

well i could just eat some chocolate,, but not him :D