Andrew Stone - huh?!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 83
Forum Member
http://http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a217248/pineapple-andrew-stone-was-homeless.html

Andrew Stone's 28 - not a chance!! i thought he was late 30's at least, am I very wrong??

Comments

• mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,998
    Forum Member
    Saw him on Live from Studio 5 yesterday. I don't get it either. what's the huge fuss about. also, begging for people to buy your single?!? :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    He is a Loon!!! utterly mental!!
  • xxTinkerbellexxxxTinkerbellexx Posts: 4,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Check the Pineapple Dance Studio thread. Dude is about 38/39.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,328
    Forum Member
    Check the Pineapple Dance Studio thread. Dude is about 38/39.

I think someone posted he was 38 because they looked at his friends reunited profile. I think its since been taken down LOL. When Louis was interviewed and heard Andrew's age,he said "and the rest":D:rolleyes:
  • MadonnaMIXMadonnaMIX Posts: 9,692
    Forum Member
    His music sucks
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,998
    Forum Member
    Yeah I caught an acoustic version of his single at the end of Live From Studio 5 yesterday. nothing special.
  • bryemycazbryemycaz Posts: 11,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There is no way on earth he is 28 My wife is 29 and he looks older than her. Im 32 and he looks much older than me too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,200
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's 38 and by pretending he's in his TWENTIES its desperate. It slightly takes the attention off other things he would want you to focus on, because he's being so childish about his age. What does it matter? You'd think he was a plus 50 year old woman at the BBC for crying out loud.

He's entertaining on the show, but i wouldnt want to see him on anything else..EVER! Everything about him screams wannabe boyband, pretending he's younger..dressing like a teenager, his floppy blonde hair (Nick Carter Backstreet boys round 1997) Its just sad. Especially who he compares himself too...i dance better than Justin Timberlake, sing better than George Micheal" He sounds more like a seven year old telling you what he wants to be when he grows up! If he doesnt calm down with the ultra ego rubbish, i dont see him ever been taken seriously in music.
  • waz101waz101 Posts: 1,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Taboo wrote: »
    I think someone posted he was 38 because they looked at his friends reunited profile. I think its since been taken down LOL. When Louis was interviewed and heard Andrew's age,he said "and the rest":D:rolleyes:

His Friends Reunited profile is still there (you have to log in to view it) here's the post I made on the other thread
    waz101 wrote: »
    He must have been very advanced at school then, he managed to leave Taverham High School in 1989 http://www.friendsreunited.co.uk/SignedIn/ProfileOther.aspx?member_key=5548516&encmemkey=C89633759FE66854A7D39CA3BA947E2F&rf=8687 He'd have been 7 then if he was 28 now :D

Not only is he a "Triple Threat" he was a child genius as well!! :D:D:D

Somebody else found his birth registration entry on a genealogy site, he was born in the third quarter of 1971 apparently.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 83
    Forum Member
    lol knew i wasn't crazy :D he seems pretty harmless but majorly deluded - louie however is fabulous :cool:
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    i think i might buy his single.
  • lea_uklea_uk Posts: 9,648
    Forum Member
    I do like the single but he's not as good as he thinks he is.
  • Katla RevengerKatla Revenger Posts: 319
    Forum Member
    He is a Loon!!! utterly mental!!

Go on kick the guy when he is down.:D

We should not do it but boy it is fun LOL:D
  • alienpandaalienpanda Posts: 9,444
    Forum Member
    He can't be 28

Watch the episode of PDS when he is reunited with his mum, you see pics of him as a kid - and the pics are definately from the 70s
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 37
    Forum Member
    He looks like he lived through the 80's, but he couldn't, he's 28..:rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love Pineapple but I just cant bear him. I have to Sky + it just so I can fast forward him. He's seriously creepy at times.

Oh, and his music sucks. Talented my arse, as Jim Royle might have said.
  • AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    His shameless attempts to thrust his lackluster CD onto anyone who even glimpses in his direction is a complete embarrassment. Talk about being fame-hungry! :rolleyes:
  • bryemycazbryemycaz Posts: 11,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Im a Triple threat I can Sing I can Dance and I can Act and Im Coming to get you"

"Has he gone"
  • oilcatoilcat Posts: 27,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He said in one interview that he got into dancing because he watched Fame on the telly when he was a kid, so that would have been about 82/83

Louis also said that they competed against each other when they were teenagers and Louis is 41
  • garyessexgaryessex Posts: 9,083
    Forum Member
    His single is nowhere in the top 40
  • BZRBZR Posts: 2,197
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hes a dick
  • stash22stash22 Posts: 5,370
    Forum Member
    Well he used to be my dance teacher and he was in his late 20s then, and that was about 8 years ago so something doesnt add up there... I remember him telling me how old he was just before he started trying to kiss me- I still shudder when I think of that. I was only 16 at the time.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If he carries on at this rate, he's going to get my vote for "Man of the Year".

He's such an absolutely splendid cock. I have no idea how he became so deranged, and really, I shouldn't like him at all. I think it's the fact that he's completely and utterly useless, combined with a wholly inappropriate self belief bordering on manic depression.

That and he reinforces my own humanity, as I realise I just don't have it in me to kick a man when he's that far down. I oddly hope he succeeds in many ways. It'll be like the end of Hi-De-Hi when Su Pollard finally got to be a yellowcoat for a week before they shut the complex down, and will probably be just as camp.

It's his off-yellow bong eyed manager that makes me cringe. God knows where he came from. He looks like one of those terrifyingly dreadful bastards on those Dorito adverts, high fiving each other over the dip and having awkward laddish homo erotic banter.

But anyway, for me, Andrew Stone is the new Chuck Norris.
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    stash22 wrote: »
    Well he used to be my dance teacher and he was in his late 20s then, and that was about 8 years ago so something doesnt add up there... I remember him telling me how old he was just before he started trying to kiss me- I still shudder when I think of that. I was only 16 at the time.

are you male or female?
  • lea_uklea_uk Posts: 9,648
    Forum Member
    For someone who hasn't made it yet he's seriously deluded.