The DS Gay Members Thread (Part 8)

Comments

• GeekyGeminiGeekyGemini Posts: 1,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I'd definitely like to have him as a friend. He's a nice guy, which I guess was part of the attraction in the first place...

And you said that like you'd have a choice:p.
    Totally know what you mean and it's great when you can at least stay friends with them :)

Haha well I'd hate to have been presumptuous and just assume I was definitely welcome along :p but it's nice to know I am :D Oh and you can definitely count me in :D Caveat - advance apology for Geeky with alcohol on board :o:p

Night Jack!
    Edit: how comes you guys aren't off school for this week like our lot are? I thought everyone had the week off for the Jubilee :o
  • javjamoll84javjamoll84 Posts: 15,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah, I've read the first one and just over 1/4 the way through the second one but didn't want to watch any of s2 so I could avoid spoilers!

Oh right. I've gotten up to a bit, maybe an eighth of the 3rd book... or is it 4th? I don't remember... That was at the start of the year though, not touched it since...
    Yeah, was very relieved when he started to claw it back, then was just dominating Gasquet! Did you catch the Djokovic match today? I really thought Tsonga was gonna win it in that 4th set

No I didn't... :( Have been out but read some news items on it both Djokovic and Federer being close matches!
    Happy to help! Haha yeah, it says on the page they're having technical difficulties which they hope to be resolved soon, but at least you can see the shows on offer etc which can kinda help I suppose!

Yeah, it helps regardless :) Booking pretty much everything tomorrow minus the trains! EXCITING!

I've gotten over her bringing her sister by asking my sister who is likely to come :o
    Oooh is this the one you were messaging a while back? The one you were wanting to message you first for a change and stuff? Not a wonder you're happy with it, you should be

Haha, yeah! I don't like how fb chat has the 'seen' message though, so I clicked off fb altogether so he had the last message thinking I didn't see it... :o At least it gives me a chance to message him first someday ;) I'm way over thinking this aint I... :o
    Oh and you were so right, I'm getting addicted to Revenge! I'm only 2 eps in at UK pace and already want to start catching up online :o
    It gets so much better! ;)

Just watched the PLL S3 premiere. So good with bringing the mystery forward and having touching references back to the pilot.
    Pretty well.

It's nice to have someone to talk to you know? I mean, like, at work, he's like someone with a little understanding of me..

The rest of the people I speak to in the same way are girls!

Saying that, some of the girls were teasing me, saying I was flirting..I wasn't though!

Oh I totally get what you mean. My main gay friend does that. He only recently became assure in himself and has opened up so much about it this past year. So I guess its nice for him to talk to me about his feelings re gay stuff. :)

Were you subconsciously giving him looks ;)
  • ChristmasCakeChristmasCake Posts: 26,078
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Totally know what you mean and it's great when you can at least stay friends with them :)

Haha well I'd hate to have been presumptuous and just assume I was definitely welcome along :p but it's nice to know I am :D Oh and you can definitely count me in :D Caveat - advance apology for Geeky with alcohol on board :o:p

That's part of the fun:D!
    Oh I totally get what you mean. My main gay friend does that. He only recently became assure in himself and has opened up so much about it this past year. So I guess its nice for him to talk to me about his feelings re gay stuff. :)

Were you subconsciously giving him looks ;)

Maybe I was:o..

But yeah, it's nice to have someone to talk to.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh right. I've gotten up to a bit, maybe an eighth of the 3rd book... or is it 4th? I don't remember... That was at the start of the year though, not touched it since...
    I was like that with this second one :o I read the first one quite quickly actually, then started the second book, but then the Easter hold came, then assignment time, then revision and exams etc so I've yet to get back into it...
    No I didn't... Have been out but read some news items on it both Djokovic and Federer being close matches!
    Yeah they were both great! I was quite gutted at the time though as they were both schedules at the same bloody time :mad: so I had to keep flicking back to the Fed match in changeover's to catch the score! I really wish they'd been scheduled one after the other....
    Yeah, it helps regardless. Booking pretty much everything tomorrow minus the trains! EXCITING!

I've gotten over her bringing her sister by asking my sister who is likely to come.
    Oooh exciting times indeed :D

Haha well that's certainly one way to get over it :p Though at least now you'll have your sister there to keep you sane if her sister starts to get on your wick!
    Haha, yeah! I don't like how fb chat has the 'seen' message though, so I clicked off fb altogether so he had the last message thinking I didn't see it... At least it gives me a chance to message him first someday. I'm way over thinking this aint I...
    Haha I can't really comment as I've used those tactics before to strike up conversation first in the past :o It's a tried and tested method that works :p
    It gets so much better!
    Ahhh I'm so gonna end up caving and watching at US pace :p I'm loving it already at only 2 eps in :o
    Just watched the PLL S3 premiere. So good with bringing the mystery forward and having touching references back to the pilot.
    I've never watched PLL...is that the one that has Piper from Charmed in it? Or have I got the wrong show :o
    That's part of the fun!
    Haha fun's certainly one way of putting it :p

Anyways, I'm off! Night to anyone still around x
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Night Jack!
    Edit: how comes you guys aren't off school for this week like our lot are? I thought everyone had the week off for the Jubilee :o

Hi! We were off till Tuesday but we are back today to start the new term (pointless really as the summer holiday starts soon) but as my subjects aren't sorted I've got some extra time off :D

Btw if I'm living with my bf atm and the school called my own house then how would that work? do you know?

@Jase - Shug? :confused::p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi! We were off till Tuesday but we are back today to start the new term (pointless really as the summer holiday starts soon) but as my subjects aren't sorted I've got some extra time off :D

Btw if I'm living with my bf atm and the school called my own house then how would that work? do you know?

@Jase - Shug? :confused::p

Just update your contact details at school. They'd still need an emergency contact though.

Shug is like the cowboy way of sayin sugar lol.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just update your contact details at school. They'd still need an emergency contact though.

Oh yeah so it is, I knew that too... but when your saying the word in a Scottish accent it really doesn't clock :p

What about permission slips and s**t :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe I was...

But yeah, it's nice to have someone to talk to.
    Hahaha, that totally doesn't surprise me Cakey! :p
    I was like that with this second one. I read the first one quite quickly actually, then started the second book, but then the Easter hold came, then assignment time, then revision and exams etc so I've yet to get back into it...

Yeah they all are ridiculously long! You really need the motivation to get into them...
    Yeah they were both great! I was quite gutted at the time though as they were both schedules at the same bloody time. so I had to keep flicking back to the Fed match in changeover's to catch the score! I really wish they'd been scheduled one after the other....

Luckily I didn't have that problem yesterday. :p Did you catch the Sharapova/Kanepi match just then? She got through to the semi's! :D It was a bit of a bore though that match... I hope she eventually gets a French title! I mean its her only missing Slam and as the years go... :o

Gutted to be missing the Murray/Ferrer match just about to start! But I hope he Murray gets through. Same with Kvitova!
    Haha I can't really comment as I've used those tactics before to strike up conversation first in the past :o It's a tried and tested method that works.

Lol, I'll hold off until tomorrow or maybe even Friday before I speak to him again. ;) Ofcourse, in the off chance of him striking up a conversation first...:p
    Ahhh I'm so gonna end up caving and watching at US pace :p I'm loving it already at only 2 eps in. I've never watched PLL...is that the one that has Piper from Charmed in it? Or have I got the wrong show :oHaha fun's certainly one way of putting it.

Revenge gets so good and PLL does indeed have Piper in it. Its alright, I like it. :D
  • Adam792Adam792 Posts: 7,146
    Forum Member

...And the North Staffordshire way! Lol!
  • daznov11daznov11 Posts: 4,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey all! Did we all have a good bank holiday? One day to Prom, it's sad how excited I have gotten about it:o
  • Pablo DiabloPablo Diablo Posts: 5,892
    Forum Member
    Adam792 wrote: »
    That's fair enough; sounds like the right thing to do. :) If I could offer any advice I'd say just follow your heart though in the end. Life's too short!

Haha! :p Well I'm sure we can arrange something for July! :)
    Ooh, boys are like buses sometimes eh:p?

Adam's right though, trust your heart. You have a good one, I doubt it'd steer you wrong.

:)

Bloody boy buses :D

Ay up m'duck :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh yeah so it is, I knew that too... but when your saying the word in a Scottish accent it really doesn't clock :p

What about permission slips and s**t :p

Lol, I love a good Aberdeen accent, or Edinburgh. Not so much a fan of Glasgow...sorry:D.

Permission slips and stuff like that would have to be signed by your guardian, I presume that would still be your parents.

Really?

Did they all used to be cowboys:eek::D?
    daznov11 wrote: »
    Hey all! Did we all have a good bank holiday? One day to Prom, it's sad how excited I have gotten about it:o

Haha, aww, it's cute you're all excited, who you going with;)?
    :)

Bloody boy buses :D

Haha, you say that like it's a bad thing!

Totally forgot to quote you Javvy, but yeah, I suppose it is a bit like me, what can I say, I enjoy the view:o..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi! We were off till Tuesday but we are back today to start the new term (pointless really as the summer holiday starts soon) but as my subjects aren't sorted I've got some extra time off.
    Yay for extra time off :D Love it when that happens! Enjoy it while it lasts :p
    Yeah they all are ridiculously long! You really need the motivation to get into them...
    I'm so pleased I've only started reading them now and have loads of volumes to catch up on as am I right in thinking it takes him ages to write each book :o Hopefully by the time I finally get through the ones I currently have, he'll be done writing the series! I think I'll try get cracking with book 2 as I'm gonna watch s1 DVD soon and then I don't wanna spoil s2!
    Luckily I didn't have that problem yesterday. Did you catch the Sharapova/Kanepi match just then? She got through to the semi's! It was a bit of a bore though that match... I hope she eventually gets a French title! I mean its her only missing Slam and as the years go...
    Haha lucky indeed, it was definitely one of those moments where you weren't sure which match you wanted to ditch as they were both equally great :p I haven't been able to catch any of the French today, was at Carlisle for the day so pretty much missed it all :( Was very pleased to hear Sharapova got through though, I'd love for her to get the Career Slam :D
    Gutted to be missing the Murray/Ferrer match just about to start! But I hope he Murray gets through. Same with Kvitova!
    Well from the few clips I saw, it doesn't look like we missed much :o I just hope Murrary can rest up and come back strong for Queens, Wimby and of course the Olympics :D Pleased for Kvitova getting through, though I'd have preferred her being in Stosur's side of the draw so there could have possibly been a Kvitova/Sharapova final! If Sharapova wins the semi though, I'm not sure whether she'll win as Stosur will surely walk her semi and looks on really good form (I don't think she's even dropped a set yet this FO!!) so could be big trouble in the final...
    Lol, I'll hold off until tomorrow or maybe even Friday before I speak to him again. Of course, in the off chance of him striking up a conversation first...
    Haha sounds like a plan :p
    Revenge gets so good and PLL does indeed have Piper in it. Its alright, I like it.
    I can't wait to see how it improves then as its been great so far! It really has got me hooked! Ahh so it was that one :D I knew it was one of the newer US shows I'd heard she was in!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm so pleased I've only started reading them now and have loads of volumes to catch up on as am I right in thinking it takes him ages to write each book Hopefully by the time I finally get through the ones I currently have, he'll be done writing the series! I think I'll try get cracking with book 2 as I'm gonna watch s1 DVD soon and then I don't wanna spoil s2!

Yeah, a good decade or two hes spent on this series! I believe only 5 of 7 are out so far...
    Haha lucky indeed, it was definitely one of those moments where you weren't sure which match you wanted to ditch as they were both equally great :p I haven't been able to catch any of the French today, was at Carlisle for the day so pretty much missed it all :( Was very pleased to hear Sharapova got through though, I'd love for her to get the Career Slam :DWell from the few clips I saw, it doesn't look like we missed much :o I just hope Murrary can rest up and come back strong for Queens, Wimby and of course the Olympics :D Pleased for Kvitova getting through, though I'd have preferred her being in Stosur's side of the draw so there could have possibly been a Kvitova/Sharapova final! If Sharapova wins the semi though, I'm not sure whether she'll win as Stosur will surely walk her semi and looks on really good form (I don't think she's even dropped a set yet this FO!!) so could be big trouble in the final...

Same, only caught the Sharapova game and tiny bits of Murray. Sucks he's out but tennis is such an all year sport at least he can recoup for a few weeks. I've not really seen much of Stosur tbh... :o
    Haha sounds like a plan :pI can't wait to see how it improves then as its been great so far! It really has got me hooked! Ahh so it was that one :D I knew it was one of the newer US shows I'd heard she was in!

PLL is hardly new :p It was a 2010 show :p Glad she's still in it though! It was rumoured she was taking time off at the end of last season with a 'death' occurring and in RL her marriage separation.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, a good decade or two hes spent on this series! I believe only 5 of 7 are out so far...
    There's still 2 more to write :eek: I may just need to slow down and pace myself :o
    Same, only caught the Sharapova game and tiny bits of Murray. Sucks he's out but tennis is such an all year sport at least he can recoup for a few weeks. I've not really seen much of Stosur tbh... :o
    Yeah, hopefully he can use this time to get back to full fitness and hopefully do better soon! Well I've not seen loads of her, but from what I have, she's looking quite strong... Just hope Masha's on form if she faces her!
    PLL is hardly new :p It was a 2010 show :p Glad she's still in it though! It was rumoured she was taking time off at the end of last season with a 'death' occurring and in RL her marriage separation.
    Oops :o I thought it'd only had like one season and then wasn't renewed :o
  • Billy_ValueBilly_Value Posts: 22,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hello everybody
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hello everybody
    Hiya and welcome to the thread :) Make yourself at home!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There's still 2 more to write :eek: I may just need to slow down and pace myself :o

Haha, yeah, so plenty of time to read, I assume they'll be released within the next 10 years anyways are I'm sure one was released only last May...
    Oops :o I thought it'd only had like one season and then wasn't renewed :o

Lol, the season 3 premiere was last night... :o Revenge is on season 1. Season 2 will start in September if thats what you mean?
    hello everybody

Hello, I can just picture you saying that in the doctor voice from The Simpsons. Dr. Nick I think his name was?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haha, yeah, so plenty of time to read, I assume they'll be released within the next 10 years anyways are I'm sure one was released only last May...

Lol, the season 3 premiere was last night... :o Revenge is on season 1. Season 2 will start in September if thats what you mean?
    Jeez! I'd hope at least one book was released within a 10 year span :o

I really must have the wrong show :o I totally thought you'd mentioned at some point that a show you watched had been dropped after the first series and I assumed it was PLL :o It wasn't Revenge I was meaning, but I am pleased to hear it'll be back in September :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I really must have the wrong show :o I totally thought you'd mentioned at some point that a show you watched had been dropped after the first series and I assumed it was PLL :o It wasn't Revenge I was meaning, but I am pleased to hear it'll be back in September :D

The Secret Circle was cancelled. I think that was the only one I cared enough about which was cancelled?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Secret Circle was cancelled. I think that was the only one I cared enough about which was cancelled?
    Ahh that must've been the one!

On a completely different note, why do guys have to be so fu**ing complicated :confused: They're so confusing and I'm beginning to get sick of his games :( Why can't life just be simple for once....is it really too much to ask for?! I swear it's times like this that make me wanna be asexual or something just so I don't have any of this shit to deal with :o It's so upsetting/annoying/downright confusing having something so near yet so far away!

Edit: Sorry to all for bringing the mood down with that rant guys :o It's just I can't really talk about this with any of my friends and I just had to get it off my chest :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

On a completely different note, why do guys have to be so fu**ing complicated :confused: They're so confusing and I'm beginning to get sick of his games :( Why can't life just be simple for once....is it really too much to ask for?! I swear it's times like this that make me wanna be asexual or something just so I don't have any of this shit to deal with :o It's so upsetting/annoying/downright confusing having something so near yet so far away!

Edit: Sorry to all for bringing the mood down with that rant guys :o It's just I can't really talk about this with any of my friends and I just had to get it off my chest :(

What's up sweetheart? What's happened to cause the little rant?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Echo the Cake, whats up?

Men's semi's today - I hope for a Ferrer (very, very unlikely) and Djokovic final. :D I wish Federer was in the top half though. :(
  • Adam792Adam792 Posts: 7,146
    Forum Member

Following on from the other two, what's up dude? :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What's up sweetheart? What's happened to cause the little rant?
    Sorry for the ridiculously long DM I sent you earlier Jase :o Thanks for listening to me :)
    Echo the Cake, whats up?
    Following on from the other two, what's up dude? :(
    I've just been idiotically stupid to allow myself to let feelings I'd buried and tried to forget for a guy surface again when I know it's like the worst possible thing I could've done as he's now back with his ex and now feeling a little crappy over the situation :( The last thing I want is to have feelings for a guy in a relationship so I was just a bit all over the place when I posted the rant, but Jase's advice really was helpful though and has made me feel somewhat better about myself and my actions. Thanks Jase :)
This discussion has been closed.