Options

'Waiting for Chryed to Get It On' - Christian & Syed (Part 151)

Comments

• Options
    elphaba7589elphaba7589 Posts: 74,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Really thought Yusef and Zainab were going to kiss!!!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    random: Chryed need a slow dancing scene like Ben and Michael in QAF :sleep:
  • Options
    emma-saurusemma-saurus Posts: 8,150
    Forum Member
    Okay, that's evil...they have put Ace up against Tameka! How can I choose between Yusef and Kim?!

Put Kim as the comedy one? :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,315
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When Syed's opening his eyes- that actually killed me:(

Bless Christian! Johnny was AMAZE tonight!

Really should be up for Best Actor imo.

/will you lot be babes and vote Ron in this thread, sorry im been a bit rude but thought it was worth a try:o
  • Options
    RhumbatuggerRhumbatugger Posts: 85,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whoo hoo - chemistry there with the HOT HOT Yusef, doing sort of hot stuff.:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What an amazing ep!!!!!!!!!!
    Nina is so brilliant. EE have struck gold with her.

This!!!!!!!!
    do we know what Zainab said to Syed??

She said this.....
    It means "Allah give you cure"
  • Options
    NadineNadine Posts: 1,280
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Since I watched tonight's ep go out live at 7.30, I've had to do a passable impression of a good housewife:rolleyes::mad: and check up on my oldies (happy to do that, but it took time) and it's a relief to fiinally get here to commune with fellow Chryedian souls:D

I just wish my lovely hard-working hubby would drop off to sleep, as he quite often does, so that I can have a proper re-watch of that beautiful episode on iPlayer!!

I'll need to see it at least a couple of times more (such a hardship:rolleyes:;)) before I can take everything in and say anything coherent about it. But it was SO beautiful and Johnny and Marc were phenomenal, be it Johnny's emotional intensity or Marc's stillness and the volumes he speaks with just the glow in his eyes.

No-one, not even Syed's crazy,mixed-up parents, can doubt the depth of love between them now and it was really so touching and electrifying to watch.

What Chryed and Ellitridge truly deserve is a two-hander (easy Breadstix;):D) to explore this lovely relationship and to give those gifted,gorgeous,glorious actors the space to show as wide an audience as possible just how rivetting a "soap" love story can be. But hey, I know I'm preaching to the converted here!:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,223
    Forum Member
    Christian looks so pale and drawn and sad when he leaves Syed's room in hospital :( I want to hug him :(

And he's all on his own, poor thing. No one to comfort him.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,278
    Forum Member
    christian vs zainab comes across really powerful in caps. I don't know if it's just the dust but johnny's eyes, omg... they look red raw and really angry.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Christian looked so drained when he came out of syed's room. The emotion of the last few hours, leaving him so tired and weak.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

This!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Put Kim as the comedy one? :p

I did exactly that :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Christian's face when Syed's telling him he's alright! Just amazing acting from Johnny.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zoetjetoch wrote: »
    Oh Syed's little face - his mum's there and she still loves him.

this. Zainab so loves her son. And he is just overwhelmed she is there. Stunning
  • Options
    emma-saurusemma-saurus Posts: 8,150
    Forum Member
    crazysusan wrote: »
    Christian looked so drained when he came out of syed's room. The emotion of the last few hours, leaving him so tired and weak.

The yellowy shirt helped I think :) Good wardrobe choice there.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 195
    Forum Member
    thanks Elphie :)
  • Options
    MadWorld_NESMadWorld_NES Posts: 37,961
    Forum Member
    LooC wrote: »
    And he's all on his own, poor thing. No one to comfort him.

Awww, poor Christian :( Syed comforted him, or tried his best, I bet what Christian wants is just to hold Syed and never let him go :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hey Nadine :) Glad you enjoyed the ep!! It was amazing wasn't it :)
    indehed wrote: »
    christian vs zainab comes across really powerful in caps. I don't know if it's just the dust but johnny's eyes, omg... they look red raw and really angry.

His eyes did look raw, so powerful, so emotional :(:)
    Thanks for always making the caps :) You're a star :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whoo hoo - chemistry there with the HOT HOT Yusef, doing sort of hot stuff.:o

I love you Rhumba! I don't feel alone because I have you and Emma! He just hypnotises her! And me... :sleep:
  • Options
    NadineNadine Posts: 1,280
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    QFT!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,117
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love that we literally know nothing about tomorrow's ep Chryed-wise!! I'm not expecting a lot though to be honest, a nice scene of Christian bringing Syed home will be lovely :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Marc's neck, shoulder, and collarbone in the hospital! Wow.
  • Options
    RhumbatuggerRhumbatugger Posts: 85,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love you Rhumba! I don't feel alone because I have you and Emma! He just hypnotises her! And me... :sleep:

Works both ways m'dear:D

(sides, if he looked at me like that whilst saying that stuff, me knickers would probably fall off:o)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Awww, poor Christian :( Syed comforted him, or tried his best, I bet what Christian wants is just to hold Syed and never let him go :(

This :( I wonder how many scenes we'll get tomorrow...I guess only one or two but I hope we get some moving/lovely scenes :)
  • Options
    JoanneKJoanneK Posts: 25,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Totally random ramblings but its quite overwhelming seeing Christian Clarke...King of The One Night Stands and five minute relationships, look so devastated tonight...EE have done a brilliant job on Christian's character (bar a few choice episode :sleep:)...his transformation has been really believable...it is a shame some people still believe he is that same person, and that he will eventually tire of Syed, or is just using him for sex...loveless relationship?
This discussion has been closed.