Options

BBC 1 & ITV 1 Christmas Trailers

occyoccy Posts: 65,185
Forum Member
✭✭
I can confirm I have watched both trailers for the coming festive period - and both are exactly the same - the only slight difference is the music.

Comments

• Options
    hopeandfaith06hopeandfaith06 Posts: 17,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Are they really?? I didn't know BBC was showing Corrie and Downton Abbey as well this year!!

How are they the same? Ok they are both full length feature promos showing clips from the various shows on during the christmas period! What else are they meant to show??
  • Options
    pixel_pixelpixel_pixel Posts: 6,694
    Forum Member
    I see ITV have started their Christmas idents before each programme already! That's a bit early isn't it?
  • Options
    TORPIDO 1TORPIDO 1 Posts: 1,699
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I see ITV have started their Christmas idents before each programme already! That's a bit early isn't it?
    old have as well so not the only ones also note it is only itv 1 and not 2 3 and 4 and citv yet - interesting!
  • Options
    Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,895
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    occy wrote: »
    I can confirm I have watched both trailers for the coming festive period - and both are exactly the same - the only slight difference is the music.

Exactly the same? :eek: I think you're mistaken.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 928
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I have a sneaky suspicion that they're going all out with their last Christmas before the big rebrand. They're probably getting the most out of it while they can. It's a good job it's half decent.