Options

EE: Stag Night Tops *spoiler*

Miss_MooMiss_Moo Posts: 8,997
Forum Member
Is that the top of Jay's that Ben hides?

Comments

• Options
    The Mad JokerThe Mad Joker Posts: 5,397
    Forum Member
    oh yh it could be
  • Options
    Michelle JonesMichelle Jones Posts: 5,499
    Forum Member
    Could anyone tell me where those tops they were all wearing came from at such short notice?? Did I miss some throwaway line about them:confused:??
  • Options
    Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Could anyone tell me where those tops they were all wearing came from at such short notice?? Did I miss some throwaway line about them:confused:??

I don't think it was mentioned...it's probably a shop round the corner that does them :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sez_babe wrote: »
    I don't think it was mentioned...it's probably a shop round the corner that does them :D

Thanks:) aww isn't it nice when the regulars throw a random stag party for people they barely know:)
  • Options
    doormouse1doormouse1 Posts: 5,431
    Forum Member
    I think the party was thrown BECAUSE Andrew didn't kniw anyone very much.

It was a nice gesture by Patrick and Alfie, who had obviously pre-arranged things by having the tops printed.
  • Options
    Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks:) aww isn't it nice when the regulars throw a random stag party for people they barely know:)

Yeh it's great! Only in soap...!
  • Options
    bazellisbazellis Posts: 5,405
    Forum Member

No it's pathetic and totally unbelievable.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    They probably got them from the same place Billy got his scan t-shirt from at such short notice...
  • Options
    Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bazellis wrote: »

Nah not really in this case it happens, as Heather is loved so they made an effort for her man.
  • Options
    walford-e20walford-e20 Posts: 6,554
    Forum Member
    I don't see why it would be, why would Jay be wearing the hoodie on a night that wasn't the stag night? :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    bazellis wrote: »

Erm, I was actually being sarcastic!!:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thought so!

I noticed it was too big for him as well. Maybe if the top is found, all the guests at the stag night will be suspects?

It reminded me of when Alfie did a scene with Jack or Ronnie before the babyswap and it was revealed that James and Tommy had the same outfit.