100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He was my first thought too.

But does it say they live in the UK.

Someone commenting on the article said they have 'no doubt' about who the husband could be.....doesn't he have form for denying a previous child?

I thought it was the other way round - that the mother didn't tell him or is that just Dude Looks Like a Lady's daughter?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »

I was thinking of a guy who is a Top Dad to *most* of his other children.

He doesn't have as much cash for buying off mothers these days.
  • RyJaRyJa Posts: 900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jerrica09 wrote: »

He's a solo artist though?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    RyJa wrote: »
    He's a solo artist though?

No he isn't:confused:
  • abannieabannie Posts: 2,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Sorry, can't figure him out. Do you have any more clues?!
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

There was a blind some time ago about a singer, who was going out on binges for a time, he was mad for it - the booze. He was having trouble with his 'brood' according to the blind. I wonder if that brood had been extended?

edit: yes - it was in the Popbitch mailout in March/April.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh got it!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There was a blind some time ago about a singer, who was going out on binges for a time, he was mad for it - the booze. He was having trouble with his 'brood' according to the blind. I wonder if that brood had been extended?

Last year, he also reportedly purchased an apartment in the city the child was recently born in.

That's my best guess folks:cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Last year, he also reportedly purchased an apartment in the city the child was recently born in.

Is he known as a 'responsible husband and father' though?
  • BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Am really being bad at the clues today LOL! STILL no idea. :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Badcat wrote: »
    Am really being bad at the clues today LOL! STILL no idea. :(

Had a well known fall out with his brother
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    abannie wrote: »
    Had a well known fall out with his brother

AHA!!! Thank you!!! :):)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Married and devoted to his boys, all three often pictured together despite different mothers. Not sure if he even sees his girl (s).

I kind of hope I'm wrong, I've met her and she's lovely. He does have form, though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That's how he describes himself, as a 'top Dad'. That's what prompted his ex to come forward and say he never saw his daughter by her.

On the other hand he seems very devoted to his sons, even his ex wifes oldest son who works for him.

He seems to have gone off the rails again recently, so this story wouldn't surprise me at all.

There have been gossip stories before about his infidelity, including joining the mile high club with the LDN girl, but I don't think his wife would stand for public humiliation.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member

I think I remember that but wasn't the blind about him having to keep a close eye on her to ensure the papz didn't get pics of her partaking in nose candy as she was being less than discreet....or something along those lines.

I am still leaning towards this being the Cold man with the macrobiotic wife.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think I remember that but wasn't the blind about him having to keep a close eye on her to ensure the papz didn't get pics of her partaking in nose candy as she was being less than discreet....or something along those lines.

I am still leaning towards this being the Cold man with the macrobiotic wife.

I read that too, but she seems to be absent from the reporting of his '---- thrown out of a pub', 'Intoxicated ---- rode a family pet' stories.

One has definite form for this kind of thing, the other doesn't (to our knowledge!) I hope it's not Cold. He would have good reason to just pay the money and protect his reputation (two million wouldn't be much for him), but I could see MadFerIt trying to tough it out.

We'll probably find out soon enough. Once the tabs have a story like this it usually comes out.
    Forum Member
    I read that too, but she seems to be absent from the reporting of his '---- thrown out of a pub', 'Intoxicated ---- rode a family pet' stories.

One has definite form for this kind of thing, the other doesn't (to our knowledge!) I hope it's not Cold. He would have good reason to just pay the money and protect his reputation (two million wouldn't be much for him), but I could see MadFerIt trying to tough it out.

We'll probably find out soon enough. Once the tabs have a story like this it usually comes out.

What on earth BIB :eek:
    I can remember an ancient blind about Mr Cold, I am sure it was even revealed and was he'd had a fling behind wifeys back with Miss Torn (the ex aussie soap star who was in Johnny English).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What on earth BIB :eek:
    I can remember an ancient blind about Mr Cold, I am sure it was even revealed and was he'd had a fling behind wifeys back with Miss Torn (the ex aussie soap star who was in Johnny English).

BIB - nah, he went out with her BEFORE he got with wifey.
  • Dicey RileyDicey Riley Posts: 65
    Forum Member
    oh please post the link about rode the family pet :D
  • manics2003manics2003 Posts: 710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The photos in the article are a massive clue said star has recently had a solo album out and the one photo is virtually the same as the album cover. What's that whatever happened to baby Jane she had a small face.
    Forum Member
    manics2003 wrote: »
    The photos in the article are a massive clue said star has recently had a solo album out and the one photo is virtually the same as the album cover. What's that whatever happened to baby Jane she had a small face.

Really, give us a clue please:D

Loads of 'alleged' reveals on Crazydays
    http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/

The dolphin one & Twilight star one seem highly unlikely and I thought the Glee one was bad taste, at least leave it a few weeks or so:(
  • manics2003manics2003 Posts: 710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Likes tall leggy blond models and I've given a song title in my post and a hint for the group. Older rock star.
    Forum Member
    manics2003 wrote: »
    Likes tall leggy blond models and I've given a song title in my post and a hint for the group. Older rock star.

Got it I think but he's solo these days isn't he (Wake Up Maggie, Sailing singer?).
This discussion has been closed.