Will One direction crack America?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,822
    Forum Member
    I just got my life watching their performance. Man I love WMYB , one of the best songs of last year for sure. Seeing Taylor and Selena go off like that was cool too. They're low key stans.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,057
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LoveBug. wrote: »
    I just got my life watching their performance. Man I love WMYB , one of the best songs of last year for sure. Seeing Taylor and Selena go off like that was cool too. They're low key stans.

I couldn't agree with you more. I think it was one of the best pop songs of last year. I was surprised at Taylor and Selena's reaction and I'm pretty sure they were singing along as well. Lol it looked like Selena was fangirling with the way she went wild and was jumping around.
  • shaunnashinesshaunnashines Posts: 5,698
    Forum Member
    Katy Perry was dancing along too she was next too/behind Selena!
  • abrightyzabrightyz Posts: 24,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Aha! I missed Katy last night during wmyb... Maybe my link connection wasn't that good... Lolz!
  • BluestoneBluestone Posts: 2,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    abrightyz wrote: »
    Aha! I missed Katy last night during wmyb... Maybe my link connection wasn't that good... Lolz!

She was a bit more dainty about it as she was carrying a baby.
  • BluestoneBluestone Posts: 2,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stally wrote: »
    I couldn't agree with you more. I think it was one of the best pop songs of last year. I was surprised at Taylor and Selena's reaction and I'm pretty sure they were singing along as well. Lol it looked like Selena was fangirling with the way she went wild and was jumping around.

BIB- Definitely and then I remember her quote about Zayn.....:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bluestone wrote: »
    BIB- Definitely and then I remember her quote about Zayn.....:D

Yeah I remember that quote. Now all the beliebers and directioners on twitter are getting mad because 'apparently' Selena gave her number to Zayn. The Beliebers don't want her to break Bieber's heart and directioners want Zayn to themselves lol.

Lol this is what they're tweeting:

'Selena is gonna use whatever tricks she has on Zayn like she did with Justin. 2012 will be an interesting year.'
  • String9String9 Posts: 12,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah I remember that quote. Now all the beliebers and directioners on twitter are getting mad because 'apparently' Selena gave her number to Zayn. The Beliebers don't want her to break Bieber's heart and directioners want Zayn to themselves lol.

Lol this is what they're tweeting:

'Selena is gonna use whatever tricks she has on Zayn like she did with Justin. 2012 will be an interesting year.'

Lol!!!:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    String9 wrote: »
    Lol!!!:D

It would be hilarious if they actually ended up dating because there heads would explode lol :D. Although she would get a lot of death threats from some directioners and believers and she's quite a sensitive girl :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It would be hilarious if they actually ended up dating because there heads would explode lol :D. Although she would get a lot of death threats from some directioners and believers and she's quite a sensitive girl :(

She must have grown some thick skin by now, didn't she get some hate from the Bielibers (sp) when she started dating Justin?
    Although I think they would make a lovely couple, but don't see how they will manage it, with her in the States and Zayn here (and everywhere).:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She must have grown some thick skin by now, didn't she get some hate from the Bielibers (sp) when she started dating Justin?
    Although I think they would make a lovely couple, but don't see how they will manage it, with her in the States and Zayn here (and everywhere).:)

To be honest I don't think she has. Before she dated Justin she used to tweet a lot, and then when the relationship went public she got a lot hate and she didn't go on twitter as much and still doesn't. I think to this day she still tries to avoid using twitter because she doesn't want to see any horrible tweets. Also you wouldn't believe the cruel things the beliebers said when her mother suffered a miscarriage a couple of months ago.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Boys on the orange carpet now.:D:cool:
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No one mentioned they got the best UK newcomer award! No surprise really ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    twingle wrote: »
    No one mentioned they got the best UK newcomer award! No surprise really ;)

I think all the UK awards were pre recorded. They've only just been added because we're watching the UK version of Nick.
    They were not shown on the live shows last night.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think all the UK awards were pre recorded. They've only just been added because we're watching the UK version of Nick.
    They were not shown on the live shows last night.

That makes sense now ..........and best UK band beating the wanted and JLS and Little Mix
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are #3 on iTunes now :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

woohoo!! Great news.:D
    Up All night also numbers 6 and 10 on itunes album chart.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    woohoo!! Great news.:D
    Up All night also numbers 6 and 10 on itunes album chart.

well chuffed!! don't they just deserve a hug each when they get to come home to their native land, lolz?!:p:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mr paparazzi says even the First Lady is a fan of 1D: :D

http://www.mrpaparazzi.com/post/18579/Even-Michelle-Obama-is-a-fan-of-One-Direction

and asks at the end:

"So, what’s next for them? Dinner at the White House? A performance on the moon? There’s no stopping 1D."

ja ja ja... :D:D:cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

http://www.mrpaparazzi.com/post/18579/Even-Michelle-Obama-is-a-fan-of-One-Direction

and asks at the end:

"So, what’s next for them? Dinner at the White House? A performance on the moon? There’s no stopping 1D."

:D:D:D Can you imagine Niall at the white house, he would hyperventilate for sure :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

and asks at the end:

I can see a white house performance happening soon.:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can see a white house performance happening soon.:)

Spoke too soon. They got an invite.:)

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/4233765/Up-all-White-House.html

...but can't go unfortunately.:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Spoke too soon. They got an invite.:)

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/4233765/Up-all-White-House.html

...but can't go unfortunately.:(

oh, bummer!! :eek::(

hope they can go next time... (their schedule is really tight...):)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    how do you know niall has cracked america?:cool:

bsckids.com (whoever they are) reported "Niall Horan and 1D Film Downtime Vlog for Fans"

"to share with their fans what they do for fun":

http://www.bsckids.com/2012/04/niall-horan-and-one-direction-film-down-time-vlog-for-fans/

funny thing is niall (and zayn as well) wasn't even in the vid... lolz!!:eek::D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    reposting from AT...:)

BSB happy that boybands are back, want to work with TW and 1D::cool:

http://youtu.be/oKA3OMoy2io