ghost wisperior

flashgordon1952flashgordon1952 Posts: 3,799
Forum Member
✭✭✭
why is it always wet roads on almost all the episodes on series one and two. i still not fathomed that one out yet.
And melinds gordon seems to spend most of her time in nighties or skimp wear during the day and very ordinary clothes at night.
I love the show personally just i cant understand the strange things they do especially on outside shots.and as we know her real boyfriend plays melinda best mate son.
Has this location ever been used for another series it does look familiar to me.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,737
    Forum Member
    Whisperer????
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree OP they had a very odd sense of style for JLH for the first couple of seasons!

I was half disappointed when it was cancelled, and half happy because it was beginning to get silly. Yes I know it was silly anyway, but there is silly and there is SILLY. :)
  • ns.macdns.macd Posts: 766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've heard a few rumours that ABC have finally taken on the show and we may be getting a new series - Does anyone know anything for sure?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14
    Forum Member
    why is it always wet roads on almost all the episodes on series one and two. i still not fathomed that one out yet.
    And melinds gordon seems to spend most of her time in nighties or skimp wear during the day and very ordinary clothes at night.
    I love the show personally just i cant understand the strange things they do especially on outside shots.and as we know her real boyfriend plays melinda best mate son.
    Has this location ever been used for another series it does look familiar to me.

I think the location may be Starts Hollow from the Gilmore girls too!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 630
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The location is the Universal lot it was used in Back to the Future I think. It's definitely not Stars Hollow. That set was used for Terminator: TSCC.
  • tim1964tim1964 Posts: 829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i know that the roads are made wet for filming at night, something to do with the lighting of the scene.

I wonder if the filming is done on these sets first thing in the morning so the roads are wet from being hosed down prior to the backstage lot being made open to the public.

The set is the Universal Studios backlot in Hollywood. Stars Hollow is at Warner Bros.
  • Matt35Matt35 Posts: 30,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ns.macd wrote: »
    I've heard a few rumours that ABC have finally taken on the show and we may be getting a new series - Does anyone know anything for sure?

I`ll be surprised if there was another season since it seems that JLH was the one who end it saying she wanted to try other roles that were more comedy and im sure i read that she`s already filming one. I would love to be prove wrong though because i like ghost whisperer.
  • jde-tvjde-tv Posts: 4,930
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ns.macd wrote: »

No, not true sorry... if they were going to pick it up we would of heard in may/june, all the actors have mooved on now and things.

And ye its not stars hollow fro Gilmore girls, its the back to the future set at Universal i think.
  • flashgordon1952flashgordon1952 Posts: 3,799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tim1964 wrote: »
    i know that the roads are made wet for filming at night, something to do with the lighting of the scene.

I wonder if the filming is done on these sets first thing in the morning so the roads are wet from being hosed down prior to the backstage lot being made open to the public.

The set is the Universal Studios backlot in Hollywood. Stars Hollow is at Warner Bros.
    Yes why is this the only show i know from those studios at universal that has wet roads. yes agree wet roads make good sense when filming at night. but in the day ? strange one that. I am sorry to learn that the show appears to be axed but maybe for the best. Offcourse the one big question about her , are her boobs real ? me thinks they as real as fake orgasm.
  • Matt35Matt35 Posts: 30,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of cause they`re real. they`re not that big really when you see some shots of them.