EE 2011 returnees!! predictions (spoliers)

biggebruvbiggebruv Posts: 6,626
Forum Member
almost everyyear a old face returns
2010 got carol kat and alfie

who will be it for 2011
besides sonia

say who you reckon and the reason because

little mo
as charlie heads off to lynnes after he cant handle kats grief and blame towards him over the baby S/L little mo will come back to check on kat after an event between alfie and kat

deano wicks
he got interesting in his last few eps after prison plus it would help shirleys chracter i hate how shes just a phil sidekick shes so much better than that.
deano would be a good one i think if kirkwood can keep darren miller i dont see why deano wicks shouldt be given a shot.

zoe slater (AS A RECAST)
in the december of 2011

because we have had a few already lol
it would work IMO sam mitchells recast worked
and michelle ryan is not that good iconic enough IMO i think shes easly replaceable and with kat there it would make sence

melanie owen
shes a hard one but the actress always said shed be up for a return but shes got absoulutly no connections so its hard
unless she lives close by now and bumps into someone on a night out in one of the clubs she owns maybe one of the guys from this suposedly new family and they get talking she gos back to theres for a fling and bada bing bada boom LOL!!

Comments

• teenagemartyrteenagemartyr Posts: 6,782
    Forum Member
    Tamzin Outhwaite will not return
  • biggebruvbiggebruv Posts: 6,626
    Forum Member
    Tamzin Outhwaite will not return

why? she always said she would be up for one
  • JC_GTA2010JC_GTA2010 Posts: 2,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Alan could comeback again.
  • Scoobyh1Scoobyh1 Posts: 2,131
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hummmm....

I would maybe say Lisa Fowler, not sure about full time but it all seems a bit open still the story.

Phils daughter is still elsewhere so im sure he will want to see her again.

Could tie in with a possible exit for Phil if he decides to leave...?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    biggebruv wrote: »
    why? she always said she would be up for one

what reason would she have to comeback and has no real links. Ok she would recognise people, but there is no family or best friends she could have reason to see or return too.
    Forum Member
    Scoobyh1 wrote: »
    hummmm....

I would maybe say Lisa Fowler, not sure about full time but it all seems a bit open still the story.

Phils daughter is still elsewhere so im sure he will want to see her again.

Could tie in with a possible exit for Phil if he decides to leave...?

nah i doubt he will leave otherwise why bother recasting ben

hes taking his break for panto then hes back
    Forum Member
    JC_GTA2010 wrote: »
    what reason would she have to comeback and has no real links. Ok she would recognise people, but there is no family or best friends she could have reason to see or return too.

maybe lisa could return ;)
  • monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 56,943
    Forum Member
    nah i doubt he will leave otherwise why bother recasting ben

hes taking his break for panto then hes back

if they have made ben evil on purpose then that might be one reason why he would. as theres no dynamic in that type of storyline

but i still have faith theres reasons why ben has been evil since he returned
    Forum Member
    if they have made ben evil on purpose then that might be one reason why he would. as theres no dynamic in that type of storyline

but i still have faith theres reasons why ben has been evil since he returned

yeah to push glenda down the stairs and be a jay and ben showdown for phils love :D

if he came back all nicy nice singing lady gaga with a comb

what would he have done? absoultly nothing storywise
  • monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 56,943
    Forum Member
    yeah to push glenda down the stairs and be a jay and ben showdown for phils love :D

if he came back all nicy nice singing lady gaga with a comb

what would he have done? absoultly nothing storywise

but he was similar before he left. trying to get rid of louise, pushing jordan down. its just because he's been inside he's toughened up more but this is all phils doing trying to get him to be hard
  • boddismboddism Posts: 16,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Deano- yup I do think Shirley is a bit of a spare part and given that her relationship with Phil looks like its gonna go tits up she does need a reason to stay around the square...

If he came back as a troubled ex offender & she tried to "help" him then this would give her character a new lease of life. Shes a fantastic actress but doesnt seem that anchored in the show- I mean, without Phil or Heather what would be the reason for her staying in Albert Square??
  • rick182rick182 Posts: 11,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would like to see the return of Hugh and Lenny!
  • ElliotSaundersElliotSaunders Posts: 403
    Forum Member
    melanie owen
    shes a hard one but the actress always said shed be up for a return but shes got absoulutly no connections so its hard
    unless she lives close by now and bumps into someone on a night out in one of the clubs she owns maybe one of the guys from this suposedly new family and they get talking she gos back to theres for a fling and bada bing bada boom LOL!!

If she has no connections then what would be the point? Would it not be better to bring in a completely new character?
    Forum Member
    If she has no connections then what would be the point? Would it not be better to bring in a completely new character?

but she can be reintroduced and have new storys just like she was a new character for modern viewers
    the history with her means we should all take to her straight away instead of building up a brand new character from sractch

take vanessa gold she just up and walked into the sqaure one day for a new car or some shite! IDK!

it would have been cool to watch if mel returned and got with max instead of vanessa IMO
  • polkadottydresspolkadottydress Posts: 2,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i'd love to see zoe slater back :D
  • SteveOwenSteveOwen Posts: 30,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rick182 wrote: »
    I would like to see the return of Hugh and Lenny!
    No thanks. :D
    chessie__x wrote: »
    i'd love to see zoe slater back :D
    I'd like to see Zoe back, loved her relationship with Kat but, not as a recast. Recasts rarely work, IMO.

I don't see the point in Mel Owen coming back. What plausible reason would she have to return?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,714
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wouldn't Deano have to be recast? Matt thingy that played him has The Hustle and that going on for him just now, I saw an interview with him about it (didn't read it just flicked through a magazine)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would live to see Belinda Slater or Lynsey Slater to come back, oh and Little MO
  • Dr K NoisewaterDr K Noisewater Posts: 11,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Little Mo could make a temporary return to visit Billy, Kat, Alfie and Mo in the new year.

The same with Diane Butcher - a temporary return to visit Pat, Janine, Ricky, Bianca and the kids. Maybe her son could decide to stick around in Walford he would be 18 now.

And I can see Sonia making a permanent come-back in the next year as well. Her January return will be her second brief return to the show in less than a year, she obviously cannot keep away.

And it would be nice to see Alan and Blossom Jackson again as well although with Billy now dead they wouldnt have much reason to be back - unless they pay Bianca a visit and Alan and Carol end up reuniting.
  • RiDsTeRRiDsTeR Posts: 12,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Steven Beale again please :o
  • Scoobyh1Scoobyh1 Posts: 2,131
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RiDsTeR wrote: »
    Steven Beale again please :o

Wow didnt think of that one...NOW that would be interesting. lol

That would piss Jane right off wouldnt it LOOL
  • BunnyfooBunnyfoo Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Keith Miller :o

I would have loved to of seen his reaction to Darren fathering Heathers baby! actually i would have loved to of seen the whole familys reaction!

Also i would love Steven and Peter Beale to return
  • unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do people have memory loss or something, she's Ian Beale's ex so she'd have him and Steve hated Phil and vice versa plus Phil was there when Steve died so she could come back and do a storyline about that.
  • gentleguygentleguy Posts: 16,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sonia should not come back, what will she do if shes back? shes got a daughter and married to martin now, if she comes back they will have to bring her daughter at least back too.

i would love mel to return or steven beale.
    Forum Member
    gentleguy wrote: »
    sonia should not come back, what will she do if shes back? shes got a daughter and married to martin now, if she comes back they will have to bring her daughter at least back too.

i would love mel to return or steven beale.

play her trumphet:eek::D