If Dexter is immune, then Gina will be nominated..

tpau21tpau21 Posts: 773
Forum Member
✭✭
What utter rubbish pairings.

Viewers should vote for the two to live in the SH.

Comments

• VerenceVerence Posts: 104,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Which is why the best pairing to go in would be Sam and Sophie

They are the only couple whose immunity would have absolutely no effect on who is up for eviction
  • randomocityrandomocity Posts: 2,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But if they do save and replace again, Dexter is likely to save Gina.
  • wowboywowboy Posts: 1,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know and especially now hazel is still in. She will get nominations from hazel, twins, jackie, Daley and Sophie.
  • SCLeeSCLee Posts: 1,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's gonna be Dexter and Charlie or Gina and Dan. Staying in the house and going in the safehouse both have their advantages and disadvantages.
  • SlimSimSlimSim Posts: 3,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dexter will save Daley
  • tpau21tpau21 Posts: 773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dexter and Charlie will save Gina.

They bonded so much with Gina on LF yesterday.

I think it is only right too save Gina and Dan.
  • paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dexter and Gina will be up, and won't go, I agree, stick Sophie and Sam in and it won't affect the outcome, serve channel 5 right for trying to give Hazel more time.
  • Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    I think BB missed a trick not having Gina and Hazel as an option.
  • cream69cream69 Posts: 326
    Forum Member
    It's will not be surprising that Gina and to a bigger extent Dexter will be up for eviction, more or less to till the final weeks, simply due to the dynamics of the house .Fortunately for her she appears to be popular amongst the public, so I cannot see her being evicted.
  • Miriam_RMiriam_R Posts: 4,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But even if dexter got into the SH and Gina then got enough votes with say Hazel and poss one other person to go up for public pick, Gina still has a good chance of surviving the public vote, doesn't she (and maybe same could be said if the other way round with Gina immune and dexter put up by the house, with say hazel and another).
  • itsJoeitsJoe Posts: 2,563
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well Gina and Dexter have the most support and we all know how great they are in the Safe house, so assuming they keep the Save and Replace, I think they will both be safe. As one will be immune and the other will save the one who didn't go in maybe idk.
  • ryanr554ryanr554 Posts: 4,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Then she will get saved again. I am pretty sure Dexter & Gina will be there until the final.
  • eyespyeyespy Posts: 2,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gina won't go ever, Dexter is vulnerable
  • Miranda123Miranda123 Posts: 1,409
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But if they do save and replace again, Dexter is likely to save Gina.

Dexter wont save Gina as he knows she is competition. I dont mind if Gina comes up again, it will just show them they cant beat her but my fave ppairing for SH is Dan and Gina as I think these two together would be TV GOLD
  • SlimSimSlimSim Posts: 3,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    [QUOTE=Miranda123;67050572]Dexter wont save Gina as he knows she is competition. I dont mind if Gina comes up again, it will just show them they cant beat her but my fave ppairing for SH is Dan and Gina as I think these two together would be TV GOLD[/QUOTE]

This.

This is why he is on a mission to discredit her, he is targetting the wrong person.
  • itsJoeitsJoe Posts: 2,563
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now that he's bitching about her, we need to get her in the Safe House, otherwise she will be up no doubt.
  • TRICKY123TRICKY123 Posts: 3,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Gina is up i doubt she will go, they can plot & scheme all they want. Let the sheep follow each other.