Is ******** Leaving For Good? [Emmerdale]

Shady123Shady123 Posts: 4,506
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Is Scarlett leaving for good?

What with Adam breaking up with her next Monday and her jetting off to Canada next Wednesday? :)

Comments

• EastenderstreetEastenderstreet Posts: 3,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I doubt it as there no source to suggest that the actrees is leaving the show
  • Shady123Shady123 Posts: 4,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ahh ok, so it's just temporary. Couple of weeks no doubt :)
  • kelvokelvo Posts: 3,433
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Kelsey's on Twitter and there's nothing in her tweets to indicate she's leaving or left - on her hols perhaps?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14
    Forum Member
    I remmember her saying on twitter couple of months ago that she was on holiday so I take it that's when she is in canada
  • B*witchedB*witched Posts: 5,647
    Forum Member
    I like the character of Scarlett but feel she's underused a lot of the time. I hope they get some better storylines for the actress when she returns.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The actress can't really handle much in the way of storylines though. Even this one, which was sprung on us with no warning and is totally light and frothy, is being carried by Adam rather than Scarlett.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    B*witched wrote: »
    I like the character of Scarlett but feel she's underused a lot of the time. I hope they get some better storylines for the actress when she returns.

I don't really see where she can go though? Not really many business opportunities in the village and if she moves out where is she likely to move to?

And seems she now has no love interest :cry:
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sadly this is what can happen when you start throwing money and presents at men, they become disinterested.

However, soaps do have a knack of making perfectly happy couples fall out with eachother when a new female or male is cast.

Why can't that Mia go and be paired up with someone else?
  • GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,201
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lovely Scarlett and Hot Nick Hill.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gulftastic wrote: »
    Lovely Scarlett and Hot Nick Hill.

seems like a good idea
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    according to her tweets she's back at work, so no she hasn't left. Be interesting to see her story lines when she gets back - a few tweeps' suggestions that she should be pregnant with Adam's baby...:rolleyes:
  • valtimmyvaltimmy Posts: 7,158
    Forum Member

Scarlett said herself that she is only going for a holiday to Canada to visit her mum.
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 79,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Let's hope that Scarlett won't return with her mum!
  • GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,201
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Let's hope that Scarlett won't return with her mum!

Gawd no! Lusardi is a worse actor than Tracy Barlow.

LovelyScarlett is enough. Just get her back ASAP!
  • peaches41peaches41 Posts: 5,652
    Forum Member
    Gulftastic wrote: »
    Gawd no! Lusardi is a worse actor than Tracy Barlow.

No, sorry, no-one is :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kelvo wrote: »
    according to her tweets she's back at work, so no she hasn't left. Be interesting to see her story lines when she gets back - a few tweeps' suggestions that she should be pregnant with Adam's baby...:rolleyes:

Oh please no! So obvious!!

I like her a lot but even i can't think of anything for her to do now. I didn't actually mind her mum if i'm honest, a bit wooden but she was ok.