Kelly Osborne - Fashion Police

Comments

• oathyoathy Posts: 32,638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its been waiting to happen.
    They will never replace Joan Rivers the woman sense of timing is just superhuman IMHO.
    but here lies the problem they brought it back. And kathy griffin comes along and just isn't funny so the rest of them start trying to add "humour" and its failed.

Apparently the weed comment came from Griffin herself and if you look at Kelly since the relaunch the first few weeks she couldn't hide the fact she wasn't enjoying.
  • knickerlesscageknickerlesscage Posts: 1,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vile idea for a show, and for Kelly to be offended because someone made a comment about her friend is a bit rich.
  • MicrokorgMicrokorg Posts: 2,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure why they choose KO when she's been under investigation from the Fashion Police for many crimes
  • oathyoathy Posts: 32,638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Microkorg wrote: »
    Not sure why they choose KO when she's been under investigation from the Fashion Police for many crimes

Joan Rivers has been a close Family friend since Kelly was 5 years old.
    Personally I think they should have dropped all the original cast and stopped with the jokes and just made a serious show about Fashion.

Losing George was another big blow, something's happened because he made it clear he wanted to return but they didn't want him.

It was a stupid comment she made but the fuss Kelly has made on twitter and various other comments I just wonder if she wants out of the Gig before its Axed, There's no way this show will run much longer in the present form its just a shell of its former self
  • gregrichardsgregrichards Posts: 4,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Giulianna might be leaving the show or even E they seem to want to replace her with Maria. Kelly has no business being on fashion police she looks a mess with the shaved purple hair. It's a shame George is gone but Brad and Kathy are funny.
  • donna255donna255 Posts: 10,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I liked George, and wondered if Kathy said no I want my stylist on the show???? E seemed desperate to have the show carry on, and Kathy was the only one who was being mentioned.
  • Leanne_Blake1Leanne_Blake1 Posts: 1,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Microkorg wrote: »

My thoughts exactly.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't stand Kelly Osbourne. Nothing likable there at all, and the whole concept of her show is pathetic.

But to echo the words of an msn commenter, I hope she doesn't cancel it or leave because while she's there she is much more easy to avoid as I will never watch it!
  • shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It seems Kelly is perfectly happy to criticise, mock and be vile towards people she doesn't like, but she can't take it when people say it towards her or her friends. A hypocrite of the highest order.

How a show that is based around criticising people for their appearance has become as successful as it is, I don't know.
  • IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The whole show was about making mean comments about how people choose to look. Rivers usually held court providing various offensive juxtapositions about the people while her sidekicks were guffawing over them. This Giulianna did nothing different and she should not have had apologised.
  • LMLM Posts: 63,476
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What annoys me about Kelly is she is slightly hypocritical. In her early career when she did the osbournes reality show, she was always slagged off by the papers and public over how she looked, and it was one of these reasons why she turned to drugs. Yet many years later, she earns a pay cheque by slagging what other people look like. Plus her head could not of been any further up Joan Rivers backside

As for Guliana, this is a woman who started out as a really nice E news reporter. But has made a living selling everything about her life. I mean she has made millions through milking everything she could through her battle with cancer and having children. So the fact she has the audacity to sit and remark how someone looks, maybe she needs to look in the mirror and learn a thing about dignity and boundaries. None of which she has displayed over the last 5 years.

My problem isn't with the show. I just think these two particular women on the show are hypocrites and need to look in the mirror about judging someone. Because one of them has been under scrutiny for her looks, while one lacks dignity and class in making millions out of her illness.
  • GracieLGracieL Posts: 4,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kelly is vile and has no fashion sense whatsoever but she's an Osbourne after all.

Can't stand Guliana Ranic either, she's seems so up herself now. The comments she made about Zendaya were awful and uncalled for. She's 18 and doing what 18 year olds do- experimenting! But why does Guliana always look anorexic?
  • WhedoniteWhedonite Posts: 29,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GracieL wrote: »
    Kelly is vile and has no fashion sense whatsoever but she's an Osbourne after all.

Can't stand Guliana Ranic either, she's seems so up herself now. The comments she made about Zendaya were awful and uncalled for. She's 18 and doing what 18 year olds do- experimenting! But why does Guliana always look anorexic?

Because she is likely anorexic? On her reality show, she was worried about putting on even the slightest bit of weight because of her job. She was told she was too thin to have IVF I think (or to just carry a baby). She has obviously given into pressure.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    shelleyj89 wrote: »
    It seems Kelly is perfectly happy to criticise, mock and be vile towards people she doesn't like, but she can't take it when people say it towards her or her friends. A hypocrite of the highest order.

She's like a spoiled three year old. Just a ghastly person all round.
  • postitpostit Posts: 23,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sweetums wrote: »
    She's like a spoiled three year old. Just a ghastly person all round.

With comparable spelling too, it would seem.
  • GracieLGracieL Posts: 4,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whedonite wrote: »
    Because she is likely anorexic? On her reality show, she was worried about putting on even the slightest bit of weight because of her job. She was told she was too thin to have IVF I think (or to just carry a baby). She has obviously given into pressure.

Yeah, I know she's anorexic, I just wondered why? I mean surely having a child is more important than being stick thin. I feel sorry for her.
  • LMLM Posts: 63,476
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah, I know she's anorexic, I just wondered why? I mean surely having a child is more important than being stick thin. I feel sorry for her.

I want to feel sorry for her but if ever did admit to it, she would only milk it through her reality show, another book and tons of magazine stories in US Weekly.
  • WhedoniteWhedonite Posts: 29,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I want to feel sorry for her but if ever did admit to it, she would only milk it through her reality show, another book and tons of magazine stories in US Weekly.

Anorexia isn't something to be switched off. Obviously she's in a bad way if she couldn't put weight on to carry a child she desperately wanted.

Sympathy shouldn't rely on how much of a fame **** someone is. I'd feel bad for Khloe Kardashian if she let the fat jibes get to her. Anorexia and bulimia are terrible diseases.
  • gregrichardsgregrichards Posts: 4,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kelly has quit Fashion Police Khloe Kardashian is replacing her. I'm not bothered she should never have been on the show in the first place.
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shelleyj89 wrote: »

How a show that is based around criticising people for their appearance has become as successful as it is, I don't know.

Just look at her mother.
    Trailer trash.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kelly has quit Fashion Police Khloe Kardashian is replacing her. I'm not bothered she should never have been on the show in the first place.

Damn. Like I said, at least while Kelly is on Fashion Police she is very easy to avoid. Now she will probably pop up doing all sorts again like before.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just look at her mother.
    Trailer trash.

Sharon Osbourne actively disgusts me. What sort of adult posts dog poo through the letterboxes of people they dislike? Deranged.
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sweetums wrote: »
    Sharon Osbourne actively disgusts me. What sort of adult posts dog poo through the letterboxes of people they dislike? Deranged.

Sharon Osbourne does. :(
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I genuinely am:confused::confused::confused: at this post.

Do you have any understanding of the complexity of eating disorders???
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I genuinely am:confused::confused::confused: at this post.

Do you have any understanding of the complexity of eating disorders???

The ignorance of some posters around here is shocking, isn't it? :(