Options

Which X Factor act would you like to see audition for The Voice?

TreyCTreyC Posts: 707
Forum Member
✭✭
TreyC Cohen for me.

Comments

• Options
    Ryeboy123Ryeboy123 Posts: 1,085
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    katie waissel lol
  • Options
    abraaom1abraaom1 Posts: 759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh I love Katie Waissel!
  • Options
    Ryeboy123Ryeboy123 Posts: 1,085
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    abraaom1 wrote: »
    Oh I love Katie Waissel!

same:)
  • Options
    sward669sward669 Posts: 621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    melanie mccabe

hannah bradbeer
  • Options
    drakhendrakhen Posts: 1,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sward669 wrote: »
    melanie mccabe

hannah bradbeer

Didn't Melanie already try out for The Voice, but didn't make it to the blind auditions?
  • Options
    lewismacflewismacf Posts: 14,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    drakhen wrote: »
    Didn't Melanie already try out for The Voice, but didn't make it to the blind auditions?

Did she
  • Options
    lewismacflewismacf Posts: 14,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Emily Middlemass
  • Options
    darkjedimasterdarkjedimaster Posts: 18,621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pheobe Brown
  • Options
    MilkitaMilkita Posts: 1,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wait. are they allowed to audition ? And can The Voice reject audition back for X Factor ? I would like to see some people from The Voice on XF too :)
  • Options
    WeeblesWobbleWeeblesWobble Posts: 1,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can I extend it to XF USA and suggest Jason Brock? :)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmQ7lCMQwK8
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lewismacf wrote: »
    Did she

Sorry, I double checked and it was Jade, the Scottish girl who made it to Judges House when Kelly Rowland was on the show.

Paul from last year's show should have auditioned for The Voice rather than the X-Factor.
  • Options
    Alex_McNameeAlex_McNamee Posts: 656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not a huge fan of The X Factor, though I adore Abi Alton. Think they'd not accept her as she's been in the lives on XF, but it'd be great to give her a shot.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not a huge fan of The X Factor, though I adore Abi Alton. Think they'd not accept her as she's been in the lives on XF, but it'd be great to give her a shot.

Abi is another act who shouldn't have entered X-Factor and she was treated quite badly as well.
  • Options
    Alex_McNameeAlex_McNamee Posts: 656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    drakhen wrote: »
    Abi is another act who shouldn't have entered X-Factor and she was treated quite badly as well.

I know. The X Factor was all about finding a new "popstar" or whatever. She's just not like that. She's got a Kate Rusby type voice, and whilst she was giving it her all, clearly she struggled throughout all the crap themes they were throwing at her.

She should've entered TV - where they don't care what kind of singer you are, if you're good enough, they'll take you.
  • Options
    DandemDandem Posts: 13,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If we're talking acts who got quite far in X Factor and there's absolutely zero chance of them ever being on The Voice, then I'd have loved to have seen Ella Henderson audition.

If we're talking acts who could still potentially apply, then I wouldn't mind seeing Carolynne Poole go for it. I reckon Tom would love her. John Adeleye is another who I thought was extremely underrated.