Options

How long would you wait before having sex with someone?

Comments

• Options
    BathshebaBathsheba Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    This might sound odd but TBH I think giving a blowjob on a second date is even more intimate than sex.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24,724
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bathsheba wrote: »
    I have just met a man and I was instantly attracted to him but I realise that if I sleep with him too quickly he will probably think I am a tart (which I think is double standards but never mind). I am about to go on a second date and he has already asked me for a third. I see this turning into a relationship. So how long do you think it's best to wait. BTW we are both in our 30s.

A lot depends on age

If you are 90, there might not be a next date.

Also, it depends on whether you want a relationship that lasts or a 'f**k' buddy.

If it is the latter, then I would make sure they are disease free and you know their name.

If it is the former, I think a first or second date can be too soon imo. If you see each other twice a week, I would think after a month would be right but I think you will both 'know' when the time is right.
  • Options
    Roman NewmeralRoman Newmeral Posts: 96
    Forum Member
    This might sound odd but TBH I think giving a blowjob on a second date is even more intimate than sex.

ok then if thats not for you give him a good grope..make him cum in his pants from the grope and he'll be like 'WOW'

This is getting rude now
  • Options
    crazychris12crazychris12 Posts: 26,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I heard some women do that first, to see how big his tackle is.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So do I.....maybe I'm just getting old though or summat! :o:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rab C wrote: »
    Asking for a blow job* on a second date? Good luck bring that up in conversation people :D

*I had to Google 'Blowie' and one definition was:
    'Large usually hairy metallic blue or green fly; lays eggs in carrion or dung or wounds' maybe I misunderstood your reply.

That describes a lot of guys from up yer way:D;)

Only kidding - they were real gentlemen
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I heard some women do that first, to see how big his tackle is.

Blimey Friday has come around quickly;)

I used to stand very close to my guys to see how big they were in my day

I didn't even know what a blow job was till I was 20 and anal was only for gays

I was quite an innocent in my youth you know
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So do I.....maybe I'm just getting old though or summat! :o:D

Me three....I think this is a really intimate act
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,946
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ok then if thats not for you give him a good grope..make him cum in his pants from the grope and he'll be like 'WOW'

This is getting rude now

You're enjoying this conversation a little too much aren't you?

:D:D
  • Options
    flagpoleflagpole Posts: 44,641
    Forum Member
    Like I said, it's general.

In my marriage, sometimes I just want it for the hell of it. Sometimes I want it to show how I feel (and he'd better show me how he feels or he's in trouble).

This has been true of all my previous relationships.

However, I have also 'used' men when I've not been interested in a relationship and so there is no emotion there to begin with.

There's no reason women should keep their mouths shut about needing sex for the sake of it at all. :confused:

with regard to the keeping your mouth shut about it, there are good reasons to not make it your public persona, i don't mean that you should be ashamed of it or owt like that. an example:

a chick friend of mine told two stories in the office (i don't work with her,) she told them about how her new boyfriend asked her if they could make love one morning and she said no, we haven't got time but we can have a quick ****, and another story where she told them that she liked it up the bum.

it definitely had an affect on the way guys and girls treated her.
  • Options
    Forum Member

I am trying to put myself in this guys shoes so that i can offer valuable advice :D
  • Options
    Forum Member

interesting you say that. i've heard that said before. i've always thought that sex as a shared, two way experience was much more intimate than a BJ, you're far more exposed.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    flagpole wrote: »
    with regard to the keeping your mouth shut about it, there are good reasons to not make it your public persona, i don't mean that you should be ashamed of it or owt like that. an example:

a chick friend of mine told two stories in the office (i don't work with her,) she told them about how her new boyfriend asked her if they could make love one morning and she said no, we haven't got time but we can have a quick ****, and another story where she told them that she liked it up the bum.

Well, there's a huge difference between not being ashamed of wanting sex and between letting your work colleagues that you like it up the bum.

JMO of course, but they're probably reacting to her pretty OTT and in-yer-face attitude and being given information they don't want to hear rather than her perfectly natural desire for sex.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am trying to put myself in this guys shoes so that i can offer valuable advice :D

I think that's very noble of you. :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    interesting you say that. i've heard that said before. i've always thought that sex as a shared, two way experience was much more intimate than a BJ, you're far more exposed.

Sorry but your username made me laugh given the type of thread we are in:D
  • Options
    Forum Member

I had the same experience except mine was when i was a 16 year old with a saturday job at the local co-op. The women who worked on dairy were a pair of dirty old middle aged cows and used to make all manner of suggestions to younger lads. They always used to talk about sex one even telling another lad how she licked some blokes bum lol!

Val and Sue....wherever you are now. Thanks ladies! lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me three....I think this is a really intimate act

Yup....and not much in it for me (in a getting me jollies kinda way. ;) )......I want MY needs met too! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well, there's a huge difference between not being ashamed of wanting sex and between letting your work colleagues that you like it up the bum.

JMO of course, but they're probably reacting to her pretty OTT and in-yer-face attitude and being given information they don't want to hear rather than her perfectly natural desire for sex.

i know, it was an extreme example. but i think people can treat you differently if you're single and randy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cstar2229 wrote: »
    A lot depends on age

If you are 90, there might not be a next date.

You just made me spit coffee all over my keyboard with laughing at that! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm loving this thread!!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i know, it was an extreme example. but i think people can treat you differently if you're single and randy.

It depends on how you handle it though doesn't it?

If you're single, randy and on a date with someone you want to get down and dirty with, no problems.

Standing on the check-out and announcing to Linda from the perfume counter that you had it up the bum last night is bound to get you whispered about.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Cstar2229 wrote: »
    Sorry but your username made me laugh given the type of thread we are in:D

yes and you don't know where it came from
    I had the same experience except mine was when i was a 16 year old with a saturday job at the local co-op. The women who worked on dairy were a pair of dirty old middle aged cows and used to make all manner of suggestions to younger lads. They always used to talk about sex one even telling another lad how she licked some blokes bum lol!

Val and Sue....wherever you are now. Thanks ladies! lol

i hate them kind of old women, they get away with stuff that if i did to a young girl i would (rightly,) go to prison for.

and whilst i'm on this it's that time of year again where the old women, who normally aren't allowed out are out drinking with the christmas parties, pinching my ass.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If you're single, randy and on a date with someone you want to get down and dirty with, no problems.

Standing on the check-out and announcing to Linda from the perfume counter that you had it up the bum last night is bound to get you whispered about.

More than whispered about I would think! :eek: :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member

yeah. i was really talking about over sexualising yourself in the wrong context. obviously people who you want to do it with really need to know.

infact that is what i said to that girl. NAME# they only people you ever need to tell you like it up the bum are people with whom you're doing it and would like to put it in your bum. nobody else.

it's not even the kind of thing you should mention on a first date TBH
  • Options
    Forum Member
    This thread is gold