Options

Josie Appreciation Thread (Part 29)

Comments

• Options
    den07den07 Posts: 9,025
    Forum Member
    Did we have to have a Geordie Shore person.
  • Options
    paspas Posts: 42,132
    Forum Member
    den07 wrote: »
    Did we have to have a Geordie Shore person.

I don't like making snap judgements on people but she looks and sounds dreadful, swap her for Austin and I'm not a fan of his.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    pas wrote: »
    I don't like making snap judgements on people but she looks and sounds dreadful, swap her for Austin and I'm not a fan of his.

When you've never heard of someone all you can go by is what they say in their VT.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    @Josiestweet
    Everyone else looks really sexy in their jump suit... I however look like a banana man 🍌

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C2TNHcAW8AEiCtY.jpg
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hello, its still chilly and wet, I'm hibernating.:snowflake:

CBB- its all gone a bit Pete Tong, not liking the 3 newbies at all not sure if Kim is actually worse than Chole, at least she is young and encouraged to behave outrageously. Shame they get another round of immunity, thats 3 lots not sure they have ever protected newbies quite that much.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Good evening still rather:snowflake: chilly frosty but no snow thankfully.

CBB-shame it had to be a good housemate evicted i liked his wind ups even if they were a bit too close to an insult at times at least he was fun. Lets hope its normal noms for friday, else we will end up with the usual floaters in the final.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Good evening still rather:snowflake: chilly frosty but no snow thankfully.

CBB-shame it had to be a good housemate evicted i liked his wind ups even if they were a bit too close to an insult at times at least he was fun. Lets hope its normal noms for friday, else we will end up with the usual floaters in the final.

I don't like face to face noms.

What is Kim's game?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I don't like face to face noms.

What is Kim's game?

We reached a magnificent high of 1 degree today.

Kim is barking mad, I do get what she is trying to do but her manner and use of language is vile, she is rather aggressive getting right up into peoples faces and waggling her finger, we will see who breaks first her BB or one of her victims...wheres the eek smilie when you need it?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    We reached a magnificent high of 1 degree today.

Kim is barking mad, I do get what she is trying to do but her manner and use of language is vile, she is rather aggressive getting right up into peoples faces and waggling her finger, we will see who breaks first her BB or one of her victims...wheres the eek smilie when you need it?

It was a little bit warmer than that here, about 2 degrees.

It seemed a bit quieter tonight.
  • Options
    Forum Member
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Good evening another freezing day the puddles stayed solid ice all day, had to get the car out this evening and my windscreen wipers were frozen.:snowflake:

Brilliant day for sport England gave it a good go in the cricket really exciting game.
    Ronnie was the master despite a few dodgy shots.
    Now waiting on a decent tennis match to enjoy.

CBB- Kim has done no trouble rising according to her. deluded or what! Not sure wet lettuce Callum will push the button to assist her swift exit though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Good evening another freezing day the puddles stayed solid ice all day, had to get the car out this evening and my windscreen wipers were frozen.:snowflake:

Brilliant day for sport England gave it a good go in the cricket really exciting game.
    Ronnie was the master despite a few dodgy shots.
    Now waiting on a decent tennis match to enjoy.

CBB- Kim has done no trouble rising according to her. deluded or what! Not sure wet lettuce Callum will push the button to assist her swift exit though.

Bit surprised at who was evicted, though not sorry.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Bit surprised at who was evicted, though not sorry.

I feel i've seen more than enough of Chole so good result.
    Also liked the twist James no longer the easy option for nominations and Spidi might have to get feisty to keep their place depending who they are up against.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I feel i've seen more than enough of Chole so good result.
    Also liked the twist James no longer the easy option for nominations and Spidi might have to get feisty to keep their place depending who they are up against.

Feel they've hardly done anything apart from leave the door open.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    @Josiestweet
    It's happening #thejump @Channel4 best joint birthday with @LydiaRoseBright ever
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C2t9UubWgAEuEiw.jpg
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hello from a very frosty and foggy sussex, watching Jo Konta try to keep a brit in the aus open.
    England cricket team were surpurb today and really enjoyed watching Ronnie win.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    CBB- finally Spencer reveals his nasty side I knew it must still be in there.
    Calum showed what a nasty man he is the way he talked to Jessica and Jamie just confirmed my belief he was a round drawer handle.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    oh dear this fog is bad can't see more than a few yards , I'm raiding the cupboards to make dinner, shopping can wait.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hello from a very frosty and foggy sussex, watching Jo Konta try to keep a brit in the aus open.
    England cricket team were surpurb today and really enjoyed watching Ronnie win.

She's still there. Kept forgetting about the cricket.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    CBB- finally Spencer reveals his nasty side I knew it must still be in there.
    Calum showed what a nasty man he is the way he talked to Jessica and Jamie just confirmed my belief he was a round drawer handle.

Does that mean he wants to fit in with everybody?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    oh dear this fog is bad can't see more than a few yards , I'm raiding the cupboards to make dinner, shopping can wait.

Not foggy here but very cold.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Does that mean he wants to fit in with everybody?

Lol. I was thinking of a word staring with a K and ending in a B:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Not foggy here but very cold.

Its still foggy and freezing nasty road conditions lots of bad accidents round here.>:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    CBB- glad that voice has been evicted.:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Lol. I was thinking of a word staring with a K and ending in a B:p

Didn't think of that, he is obviously one of those.