Options

Made in Chelsea: South of France

Comments

• Options
    SullymoSullymo Posts: 1,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This series seriously needs cancelling. The cast are ridiculous, ; hey have no redeeming features. When a new member is introduced they are absolute bores- Julius / Ryan- where did he come from some keep fit magazine? /et al/ The girls are irritating and have no personality just sitting around gossiping because nothing of any interest is going on
    The original cast members are just going through the motions and bring nothing to the programme at all- Binky and JP. Richard and Liv- off to OZ what a laugh after white powder fiasco. Jamie -ugh.Parents randomly introduced to try to give the programme some oomph. The skull that Tiff.........
    I watch hoping it will improve and like to look at the restaurants, bars etc they frequent.
    The producers should be ashamed of themselves.
    I am not sure now what the ratings are and who is sponsoring it- the cheap make up firm I think. Are they bothered - they can't be.
    I would not have believed such a wonderful show could go any lower - but it can.
    Tell sponsors nobody is watching- the number of posts on this site compared to years ago is a perfect example. Close it down now a put it out of its misery
  • Options
    Chiltons CaneChiltons Cane Posts: 23,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've actually enjoyed this series. I've enjoyed having Francis and Fred back. I like Julius, Olivia, Toff, Mark Francis, Victoria, Sam and Ollie. I can tolerate Louise and Binky if they are not involved in relationship storylines.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sullymo wrote: »
    This series seriously needs cancelling. The cast are ridiculous, ; hey have no redeeming features. When a new member is introduced they are absolute bores- Julius / Ryan- where did he come from some keep fit magazine? /et al/ The girls are irritating and have no personality just sitting around gossiping because nothing of any interest is going on
    The original cast members are just going through the motions and bring nothing to the programme at all- Binky and JP. Richard and Liv- off to OZ what a laugh after white powder fiasco. Jamie -ugh.Parents randomly introduced to try to give the programme some oomph. The skull that Tiff.........
    I watch hoping it will improve and like to look at the restaurants, bars etc they frequent.
    The producers should be ashamed of themselves.
    I am not sure now what the ratings are and who is sponsoring it- the cheap make up firm I think. Are they bothered - they can't be.
    I would not have believed such a wonderful show could go any lower - but it can.
    Tell sponsors nobody is watching- the number of posts on this site compared to years ago is a perfect example. Close it down now a put it out of its misery

Or just stop watching it if you don't like it......:o
  • Options
    tillysufftillysuff Posts: 1,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've enjoyed the series - really like Olivia. Of course I love the lost bois being back together. Just the finale seemed uneventful compared to other seasons. Shame Liv has been suspended as she is one of the better new additions.
  • Options
    lazyjanelazyjane Posts: 1,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Binky is pregnant with JP's Child.

!!!!!
  • Options
    nats18nats18 Posts: 8,216
    Forum Member
    Well that's next series storyline sorted will they get back togethet for the sake of baby/ won't they for the sake of binky's sanity. He's controlling enough pre-pregnancy imagine what he'll be like after.
  • Options
    LucytashLucytash Posts: 5,897
    Forum Member
    nats18 wrote: »
    Well that's next series storyline sorted will they get back togethet for the sake of baby/ won't they for the sake of binky's sanity. He's controlling enough pre-pregnancy imagine what he'll be like after.
    I saw the uproar Binkie caused on Twitter last night but it's very possibly not even true !
    And if it is, it's only their business, and certainly not the business of Ollie the wimp, and busybody bitches Louise & her miserable faced friend – can't remember her name but she's been there for years !!
  • Options
    lazyjanelazyjane Posts: 1,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    ZarlaZarla Posts: 5,610
    Forum Member
    They are back together for now and she's definitely pregnant - it's on her Twitter, Insta and they did an interview in Hello.
  • Options
    DesmondpDesmondp Posts: 222
    Forum Member
    I've just finished this series, about to start series 12.

I basically only started watching the show a few months ago and have caught up from series 1 in that time.

The show seems to be heading to be a shadow of it's former self

Spencer leaving is huge, he really was the main crux of the show. Jaime is pathetic without him. Andy was great and he's gone. Stevie gone as well. And i believe Lucy has left as well

Don't like the girls who seem to get most airtime like Toff and Jess.
  • Options
    Chihiro77Chihiro77 Posts: 1,315
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Desmondp wrote: »
    I've just finished this series, about to start series 12.

I basically only started watching the show a few months ago and have caught up from series 1 in that time.

The show seems to be heading to be a shadow of it's former self

Spencer leaving is huge, he really was the main crux of the show. Jaime is pathetic without him. Andy was great and he's gone. Stevie gone as well. And i believe Lucy has left as well

Don't like the girls who seem to get most airtime like Toff and Jess.

I hated Spencer at first but I remember the exact moment I started to like him...when Binky slapped Alex, the look on Spencers face was priceless.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The way Spencer stole Louise when she was dating Jaime and then more recently when he stole Emma from Ollie was admirable

He brought girls into the show (like Lauren) who were just stunning

And what;s with the new black guy ?

a black guy in MIC just doesnt look right ! it looks too try hard because hes the only one.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Just finishes Series 12, worst series yet !

Spencer totally missed, Akim the black guy was a total oddity and waste of airtime

Lucy was really missed too

Tiff is such a drip. Toff is cute but so annoying. The binky and JP drama is getting way old, JP is such a drip too

I was glad to see Francis and Proudlock and Ollie back but they were underused

Mitten is probably my fav guy, he's cool but i wish he was more shark like, like Spencer

they need to make some serious changes to get the show back on track
  • Options
    AKFEAKFE Posts: 6,877
    Forum Member
    Can't find a thread for MIC since the South of France series ended so continuing the conversation here.....

We all know the show is scripted and scenes are set up but I do wish they would make some attempt at realism. Last night, Julius and Fred are walking along the street when they bump into "new girl" Daisy who has just dropped all her shopping.

Fred: "Are you doing anything tonight, Daisy?"
    Daisy: "No"
    Fred: "Let's all go out as a foursome"
    Daisy: "OK, thanks, bye"

No mention of where or when or exchange of numbers.

Also, the "acting" is appalling. Were we meant to believe that Binky was telling Steph, Louise and Rosie for the first time that she's pregnant when they all met up? Ditto JP telling Jamie and the boys? It's like they've just given up now.
  • Options
    knickerlesscageknickerlesscage Posts: 1,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cannot stand Julius! His singing was more like screeching as well.

Tiff does herself no favours when people attempt to apologise and she acts like a spoilt brat.
  • Options
    daisylanedaisylane Posts: 8,239
    Forum Member
    Already lost track of which blonde new girl hates which blonde regular for getting with their boyfriend.

Louise's boyfriend looked uncomfortably like her butler in the bath scene.

Devastated to have missed another off-again on-again moment from Jamie and Frankie.
  • Options
    DancesWithKatsDancesWithKats Posts: 417
    Forum Member

Tiff does herself no favours when people attempt to apologise and she acts like a spoilt brat.

Yes, I think she seems very 'up herself' considering she is no angel to Sam.
    After his support of the new girl, (I want to call her Ellie?), I wonder how much longer they can last.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Louises boyfrined and that new 'beefcake' are pug ugly.
    I love Julius, Francis, Fred, Ollie, Liv, Rosie and Sam. I'm already bored of JP and Binky.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes, I think she seems very 'up herself' considering she is no angel to Sam.
    After his support of the new girl, (I want to call her Ellie?), I wonder how much longer they can last.

Yes Tiff acts like a child which is no mean feat when you consider her boyfriend is Sam. She makes him seem sensible. I do like Sam though, he doesn't take himself to seriously.
  • Options
    Anya DAnya D Posts: 14,905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Binky used to be my favourite in earlier series, but I really started to dislike her when she was going out with Mytton.

I find her bordeline unbearable now and her on/off relationship with the dull JP has been boring viewing.
    At the risk of sounding awful, I would find it very hard to be happy for a friend of mine who was pregnant under those circumstances.
    Thankfully my friends aren't that stupid.
  • Options
    ZarlaZarla Posts: 5,610
    Forum Member
    Binky has always come across as a bit naïve and silly, but she has plenty of money now and her mum seems very sensible, so she'll probably be okay. She shouldn't really be in MiC with a baby, but I'm sure the kid will become a cast member, like the Kartrashian kids and Billie Faiers' daughter.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    God, Louise's meat-head boyfriend is an embarassment.
    What a douche.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Tiff is quite physically unattractive and rather strange-looking.
    She seems like way too much hard work.

Sam is getting better looking and Tiff is getting more odd.
    Ditch her Sam. She's a chore.
  • Options
    AlmostSaneAlmostSane Posts: 160
    Forum Member
    Anya D wrote: »
    I think Tiff is quite physically unattractive and rather strange-looking.
    She seems like way too much hard work.

Sam is getting better looking and Tiff is getting more odd.
    Ditch her Sam. She's a chore.

Tiff still seems like she's doing a terrible impression of her sister.
  • Options
    AKFEAKFE Posts: 6,877
    Forum Member
    Did Ryan go to the rugby player guy in the bar and say what he did voluntarily or was he told to by the programme-makers (in which case why did he not refuse for fear of looking like a right t0sser?)? Either way he came across very badly. I wish the rugby player had squashed him.

And what's so special about Louise that there would be "1000 others" waiting to get a piece of her, as Ryan suggested?!