The X Factor USA – Live Show 5 - Wed Nov 28th, 8/7c FOX - Discussion Thread

12345679»

Comments

• SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The performances are quite long tonight aren't they?
    It felt like they were being stretched out...Rather repetitive
    james2018 wrote: »
    That girl's grandad might have moved them up the leaderboard a little, but they could still be in danger
    They should not broadcast such things at all...unfair
    beepbeep77 wrote: »
    Why do Americans love people like Tate so much? he would have gone home first week in our version...
    This thread proves that we in the UK don't appreciate Country music
    I wouldn't count CeCe out of the game just yet. She's a fighter and the come back queen.
    I get the impression that she is now regarded as an underdog and is getting sympathy votes
    beepbeep77 wrote: »
    Diamond doesnt seem the kind to burst out crying, she took her exit in the first week well, so she should be fine :)

She was crying even when LA predictably voted against her:o

My rankings

1. Carly
    2. Diamond
    3. Tate
    4. Vino
    5. Cece
    6. Paige
    7. Fifth Harmony
    8. Emblem 2 plus Muscle Mary ( I had to laugh when he tore his shirt off:rolleyes:)
  • Flower PotFlower Pot Posts: 16,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    only just had time to watch the show & a few shockers in there! o.O

carly rose's performance.............shes 13, REALLY?! absolutely fantastic, will be a huge star

paige leaving before cece? who the hell is voting for her? shes dreadful!

simon voting for diamond to stay over vino. o.O thought he would have taken it to the vote but shes been consistently lower than vino so i'm guessing she was again & he didnt want her to leave. waste of time simon, shes a goner soon anyway.

tate & carly being within 1% of each other. wtf is wrong with the US voters, they wouldnt know vocal talent if it bit them in the ass!