Is Cheryl Cole pregnant with Liam Paynes child?

Comments

• Lamin_AtorLamin_Ator Posts: 1,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why the single quote marks?

I don't know :santahatdude:
  • munkyfellovermunkyfellover Posts: 2,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lamin_Ator wrote: »
    I don't know :santahatdude:

Why the Santa?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why the Santa?

he's cheeky i suppose
  • Frankie_LittleFrankie_Little Posts: 9,271
    Forum Member
    Damn and I thought this thread had moved up because Baby Tweedy-Payne had arrived. Can't wait to see photos of the reborn doll. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Damn and I thought this thread had moved up because Baby Tweedy-Payne had arrived. Can't wait to see photos of the reborn doll. :D

here it is https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/61/ChuckyDoll.jpg
    Forum Member
    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

So cute. :) He has Cheryl's dimples and Liam's eyes.
  • ZarlaZarla Posts: 5,609
    Forum Member
    Another picture of 'the bump' in papers.
    FFS

Are you a ZIAM by any chance?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zarla wrote: »
    Are you a ZIAM by any chance?

Not totally sure what that is.
    If it's one of these obsessive one direction fans, definitely not.

Just bored, if anything
    Forum Member
    Not totally sure what that is.
    If it's one of these obsessive one direction fans, definitely not.

Just bored, if anything
    A Ziam is a 1D fan who firmly believes Zayn (the one that got kicked out) and Liam are a love-struck, secretly-closeted couple. This is despite the fact Zayn has had nothing but heterosexual relationships, cheated on his fiancée with a woman or three, and his song lyrics are all about shagging women. Same with Liam, several long-term relationships with women, yet secretly in love with his bandmate. Ziams aren't quite as batshit as Larries, but they're out there. The person sitting next to you on the tube could be one :o

Quite where Cheryl and Gigi, Zayn's girlfriend, fit into this scenario I'm not sure - probably on Simon Cowell's payroll, getting a wage to be beards.
    Forum Member
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/pregnant-cheryl-same-pram-kate-9704424

Ooh how exciting, the pram has been delivered :D Does this mean Baby Tweedy-Payne is here?:o

Or has a bored journalist simply put a photo of Cheryl and Liam next to a photo of a Silver Cross delivery van driving somewhere unidentifiable, and written an article for shit and giggles (and clickbait)?
  • Westy2Westy2 Posts: 14,483
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I guess by the lack of appearances by Cheryl lately means something has happened or is imminently going to happen?
    Forum Member
    Westy2 wrote: »
    I guess by the lack of appearances by Cheryl lately means something has happened or is imminently going to happen?
    She's probably lost the pregnancy glow she had, and now has an enormous belly, puffy ankles, varicose veins and dyspepsia, and has no wish to be photographed looking anything other than glamorous.

Alternatively, the baby is here and she is furiously working out to get back into her size 4 jeans before being seen in public again.
    Forum Member
    I am eagerly anticipating the day Liam posts a picture of himself with Cheryl and their child. The reaction of the Larries and the Ziams is going to be priceless.
    Forum Member
    I'm scared for that child.

At least Freddie is on American soil, most of the time, in a gated community, inaccessible to the majority of the batshit crazy wannabe baby killers. There were a few that were discussing upending the pram onto the pavement, so certain were they the pram contained a reborn doll.

Poor Baby Tweedy-Payne won't have the same level of security. There's probably a couple of them masquerading as cleaners at The Portland Hospital, and another posse hiding out in her coal cellar :o
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's probably lost the pregnancy glow she had, and now has an enormous belly, puffy ankles, varicose veins and dyspepsia, and has no wish to be photographed looking anything other than glamorous.

Alternatively, the baby is here and she is furiously working out to get back into her size 4 jeans before being seen in public again.

Thanks for reminding me.
    I used to drink Gaviscon straight from the bottle.:blush:

Really hope that everything goes well for Cheryl as it is a very magical time for any woman.:)
  • lewismacflewismacf Posts: 14,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Me and my mate are in different opinions on this story i think she is pregnant but my mate won't believe it
    Forum Member
    Thanks for reminding me.
    I used to drink Gaviscon straight from the bottle.:blush:

Really hope that everything goes well for Cheryl as it is a very magical time for any woman.:)
    My sister was the same, with a bottle of Senokot syrup added into the mix for constipation which caused piles :D (Sorry sis, if you're reading ;) )

But I completely agree, it's a magical time and I hope Cheryl and Liam's baby is born healthy and happy, and brings them contentment and joy.

They are under no obligation to supply photos of their little one to the media, although if they don't, the batshit crazies will insist there is no baby, and it's all a stunt designed to cover up Cheryl being in a relationship with Kimberley and Liam being in a relationship with Zayn :D:D:D

That looks so ludicrous written down!! :o

Anyway Cheryl, get a move on, I have some Aldi champagne chilling in the fridge ready to toast Baby Tweedy-Payne. :wine:

How's your baby grandchild getting on, Granny Diamond?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lewismacf wrote: »
    Me and my mate are in different opinions on this story i think she is pregnant but my mate won't believe it

You need new mates.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You need new mates.
    How
    That's not an insult at me is it
    Forum Member
    How

Only 1d tinhatters - Ziams and Larries - think Cheryl isn't pregnant. Sounds like your mate might be one of them and living in a fantasy world.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Zarla wrote: »
    Only 1d tinhatters - Ziams and Larries - think Cheryl isn't pregnant. Sounds like your mate might be one of them and living in a fantasy world.
    My mate hates one direction she will only believe it when cheryl confirms it
    Forum Member

Does she think Cheryl has put on loads of weight all in one place or that she's wearing a fake bump?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How

Via association, maybe.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You need to tell your mate that Cheryl has confirmed it but without coming out and saying it. Just looking at her is all the confirmation anyone needs
    Forum Member
    What have the rest of One Direction got to do with it? She's not dating all of them, only dull as ditchwater Liam. Sorry Liam, but you are the Gary Barlow of the group, a good vocalist, talented songwriter but charisma-free - in my opinion only, before the fandom comes for me ;)

Imagine the hate she would get if she was dating everyone's favourite, Harry? She'd have gone into hiding the minute the line on the stick turned blue :D