James is bereft.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
  • richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Victor wins AFP, who cares *yawn*
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,766
    Forum Member
    Well i'm looking forward to seeing Jozea's face then Jason beats him to a place in BB:OTT
  • mindsetmindset Posts: 23,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    richie4eva wrote: »
    Victor wins AFP, who cares *yawn*

You better believe James does. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Much needed 1 week break now before OTT, and may I say thank god

Think we all need it after that result
  • mazeymazey Posts: 136,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tanequil wrote: »
    If she and Corey get on to TAR she will be expecting another prize.

A half a million for each nostril.
    If they do turn up either they go week 1 or I may think about not watching.
  • TanequilTanequil Posts: 366,186
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mazey wrote: »
    If they do turn up either they go week 1 or I may think about not watching.

They can't be any worse than Jillian and Emmett.
  • ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why do I bother with this crap? Rachel handed the win because she was a vet, Ian and Steve did sweet FA and now Nicole joins the list...

They try to make out like this game is so hard and complicated but really all you have to do is go in there, sit back and enjoy the summer. Maybe it's just a reflection of the cast, but when the likes of Meg, John, James, Jenn and Adam are all within reaching distance of the win, then something is seriously wrong.

One thing I'm happy about tonight is James voting for Paul over Nicole. With the whole pre-alliance debate, it would've been a bitter pill to swallow had his vote gone Nicole's way.

I find it ironic that the females have all expressed a desire for another female to win, yet the one who sold them out, didn't care for them and went with the guys is the one they voted for to win (well, some of them, anyway).

As for Paul, all I can do is laugh. He'd have been just as bad a winner as Nicole is. His bitterness towards Natalie, Michelle and James for backstabbing him and Victor when Natalie/Michelle won HoH cost him. He was so lucky to get Michelle's vote after he called her the C-word, but Natalie wasn't so forgiving of his treatment towards her and he lost because of it.
    He also lost because he couldn't forgive James for the move, so evicted him as pay back. Most of Paul's moves were emotional. He was led down the garden path by Paulie throughout the first half, then helped massively by Victor's numerous returns. He would've been long gone had he not had the buffer of Victor several times.

Glad it's all finally over and this series is behind us. Thank God the next series is coming quickly; it will help me forget about this awful series.
  • Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The correct decision tonight.

People can be bitter but on balance Nicole deserved the win over Paul IMO.
  • Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So happy Nat and Days votes stopped him winning.

With Nat he was just a vile asshole for no reason and said some deplorable things about her. Started the FT comments and also talked trash about her to James and others for no reason. Screw him.

With Day the dumbass made Paulie run his HoH and evict her despite not going after him. Sucks to be you Paul.
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,766
    Forum Member
    The one thing i'm left confused about tonight is Da'Vonne - at the beginning she said the only thing she wanted was for Paul to stay in and make the final two. She then voted for Nicole. :confused:
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,105
    Forum Member
    I wanted Victor to win AFP and Paul to win the game, but I wasn't greedy and knew probably only one of those things were likely to happen so I rooted more for Victor winning AFP.

Nice to see a girl win again, even if it's Nicole and a veteran winning over noobs, which is hard not to find irritating.
    Paul should have taken James to the end based on the jury he was facing, even if James maybe didn't deserve $50,000. I think Paul played more for the cameras rather than thinking solely about getting the win.

But I was more rooting for Victor winning AFP as his journey was pretty hilarious and will likely never be repeated. Plus the way he and Paul were left out in the cold with the care packages, so I was happy he learnt that he's not actually hated just unlucky.
    Oh and James who?
  • KevinessKeviness Posts: 2,173
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Da'vonne is a strange one. The powers of Grodner?
  • SIOPHIE_FIERCESIOPHIE_FIERCE Posts: 4,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just caught up on the show. I was sure Paul was going to win after that jury segment and when it came down to Day's vote i thought she had voted for Paul as well but have to remember she was very fair to Nicole during the deliberation and even in a previous jury segment where she acknowledged that Nicole was running the house (at that time). So glad Paul the asshole didn't win. Right there, he showed that he was no strategist by choosing to take Nicole over James :D. Was also pleasantly surprised to see Victor win AFP because I thought he had no chance.
    richie4eva wrote: »
    So yet again, someone who did absolutely NOTHING manages to win
    Cheats have prospered tonight ^_^
    Have they though? James didn't vote for Nicole in the end. He must've been pissed that she ratted him out to Paul. I wonder if Nicole will still give him the 10k
    Reserved wrote: »
    Most of Paul's moves were emotional. He was led down the garden path by Paulie throughout the first half, then helped massively by Victor's numerous returns. He would've been long gone had he not had the buffer of Victor several times.
    Yes this seems to have gone under the radar but Paul didn't much care for Victor when he first got back. He thought him and Paulie were the end game and it wasn't until he was told that Corey was actually Paulie's number 1 that he changed his tune and that kinda saved him because he would've been following Paulie out of the house the following week.
    Keviness wrote: »
    Da'vonne is a strange one. The powers of Grodner?
    Maybe she had forgotten just how much of an asshole Paul is and seeing him again reminded her. Maybe Nicole's answers helped a bit, even if she wasn't as polished as Paul. The jury pretty much knew all of Paul's game moves but were struggling on what Nicole had done. I think the point about her turning the target to Vic/Paul during Nat and Michelle's HOH could've swayed a couple of jurors. It's quite clear Michelle hates Nicole and yet Nicorey weren't on the block that week.
  • BowdonBowdon Posts: 705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just finished watching the last episode. It turned in to a good series. Either one could have won. I think its the first time 2 game-players that weren't working together until the last 3 got to the final. Usually one of the game players get knocked out mid game. This took it right to the wire.
  • PandakooPandakoo Posts: 5,419
    Forum Member
    SO SO happy with the result. Couldn't believe it and to top it off my fav Da' was the deciding vote. Literally over the moon, Paul was so smug and thought he had it in the bag, the way he was just shaking his head and sniggering at everything Nicole was saying in her Jury questions and final speech annoyed me. I have to watch this episode again I enjoyed it so much.

Sounding like I'm in minority here but I loved this season and after years of not enjoying BBUSA, I've been very surprised at how good this season was (for me anyway)!!
  • Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Arisa Cox watched the finale :cool:
    https://twitter.com/arisacox/status/778801872484216832
  • SheMoore19SheMoore19 Posts: 2,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just caught up with the finale of BB USA 18. I really don't understand all the negativity towards it in this thread. I know it's a cliche, but why on earth do you all watch it if it's so bad? I just love BB USA and wish the UK version was this good. I'm so sick of in the UK them all saying 'He's playing a game'!! Aaargh!!

There was only one person I didn't like at all this season and that was Michelle. I should pity her really I suppose.. for a superfan living her dream she didn't seem to enjoy it much. All those tears.. oh dear. I did have to laugh tonight when she cried at the jury meeting. Wow.
    Tyyleer wrote: »
    SO SO happy with the result. Couldn't believe it and to top it off my fav Da' was the deciding vote. Literally over the moon, Paul was so smug and thought he had it in the bag, the way he was just shaking his head and sniggering at everything Nicole was saying in her Jury questions and final speech annoyed me. I have to watch this episode again I enjoyed it so much.

Sounding like I'm in minority here but I loved this season and after years of not enjoying BBUSA, I've been very surprised at how good this season was (for me anyway)!!

We're in a minority of two lol. I thought this was one of the best ever seasons. Was glued from the start and was on the edge of my seat tonight. Was biting my nails when the results were being given.

Would really have liked Paul to win because despite his flaws, I did think he played a better game. In the beginning he was with the 'evictees' group and was all set to follow Victor right out the door, but somehow he turned it round so far that he ended up in one of the hot seats at the end. His speech was great. I thought beat that Nicole, but she actually did really well imo.

Yeah, thoroughly enjoyed that.

I loved this one!! :D:D

https://twitter.com/RialbRenrut/status/778808203345661952
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lightupvirginmary ‏@lightupvm

Listen to "BB18 Finale: Friendship never (cared) ends" https://www.spreaker.com/user/lightupvm/bb18-finale-friendship-never-cared-ends … #bb18 #finale #bbott #paul #nicole #appalled #james #pissed

Strong language within
  • pondie84pondie84 Posts: 11,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know I'm severely late with this but I tend to wait till a season is over and then watch in a bunch.

This season was dire, I couldn't get through it. The houseguests are just horrible and there was noone to root for. Only glad that Paul and his annoying catchphrase did not win.
  • Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pondie84 wrote: »
    I know I'm severely late with this but I tend to wait till a season is over and then watch in a bunch.

This season was dire, I couldn't get through it. The houseguests are just horrible and there was noone to root for. Only glad that Paul and his annoying catchphrase did not win.
    B-But Paulie was s such a class act :confused:
    :p
  • Gwaed WaedlydGwaed Waedlyd Posts: 5,401
    Forum Member
    pondie84 wrote: »

Agree 18 was trash, so only right for trash to win the season. By the end the only rootbale ones were Bridgette, Victor and Paul.

I never want to see that over-rated cow Davonne on my screen again