✭✭
    Tie breaker:

K answers 84.76
    W answers 91.60
    D answers 99.04
    M answers 65.99

Answer is 100.40

Danielle is the new HoH!

What a surprise that the person who won last time goes and wins the exact same comp...
  • Options
    ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morgan and Shelby crying in London room. Complaining about it being unfair (about the things below):

- Danielle got an extra 30 seconds to answer the tie breaker (she did. Rachel kept demanding an answer and she wouldn't put up the chalkboard, continued adding up the answer).
    - Production aired a Shelby DR to the house, with Shelby talking about her law studies.
    - Shelby says it's been so biased against them this entire time.
    - Both trying to give each other a pep talk. Shelby doesn't wanna stay another week on her own with these people.

Morgan tells Shelby if she stays, she's so smart she can win this game, she can defy the odds. Alex wouldn't want them to give up.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shelby says if we were in real BB we would've got far without America ****ing everything up.
    Says America must love low brow stuff, like the farting and burping...

Even Jokers are voting Danielle for the care package over Morgan to 'save' Shelby.
    MY GOD, I hate America.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The two girls can hardly speak, both getting really upset in London room.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Care package open for the next hour.

Winner automatically wins Veto, however they win it BEFORE noms are named, so it's assumed that they will be safe from being nominated, and can use the Veto on a nominee if they wish.

So, if Morgan got it, she could pull Shelby off, but LNC fans are voting for Justin, although a few seem to be splitting between Justin and Danielle. Also, some Shelby fans fear that if Morgan wins care package, Shelby will go home (due to lack of details surrounding how Veto will work), so ARE NOT voting for Morgan.

It's sickening...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Julie comes on screen, tells them America is currently voting who gets the care package. Tells them it will be delivered in about one hour.

Shelby and Morgan go to the yoga room to campaign to America.
    Shelby: All right, America, if you want an interesting game, give Morgan the care package! Otherwise, one of us goes tonight, the other next week, then Whitney, then Danielle, and you have your final three of Kryssie, Jason and Justin with absolutely no suspense!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shelby and Morgan studying the days in case that's the Veto comp.

Meanwhile, the rest of the house just sits in living room, doing nothing...

No wonder Plastics are hated, they're actually trying to play Big Brother!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LNC saying the last one standing (Morgan/Shelby) will be forced to hang out with them and integrate.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morgan and Shelby starting to break down again over one of them having to stay in the house.

Shelby laughs at them both crying about one of them having to stay, they should be crying that one of them is leaving.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shelby/Morgan join LNC after hearing them discussing Shelby's DR leak. Shelby starts fishing to see if they heard her talking about her law studies.

They discuss hearing her talk about her acne, and Jason thinking she was Liz from BB17.

Nothing about law comes up...

The two girls walk away, still very upset. Lots of sniffing, wiping away tears.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BB keeps cutting away any time the DR leak comes up...

They know they ****ed up baaad. Shelby discussed with Morgan her DR immediately after the leak, apparently she went mental at production for leaking it. Screamed at them, called them incompetent.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Voting closes in three minutes for the care package.

Who will get it? Danielle, Justin, Morgan and Whitney are the only four eligible.

LNC fans giving it Justin.
    BS fans giving it Morgan.

I wonder who will win? LNC hasn't dominated all but two of the votes all series, have they? This is gonna be so unpredictable...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Care package voting is closed!

Delivery should be any time now...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Half an hour later and still no care package reveal!

How long does it take to tally the votes? Should be instant, it's through a website, not by post!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The care package announcement comes on and Shelby and Morgan crap themselves!

The care package goes to...

Morgan :o:o:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rules: As Veto holder Morgan cannot be nominated, but she can use the Veto if she likes.

Therefore, Shelby and Morgan are SAFE.

LNC walk inside whilst Shelby and Morgan celebrate (by crying) that they're both staying.

Danielle's face is like a smacked arse. Comments on them celebrating - says poor sportsmanship ONCE AGAIN!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Screw you, Danielle!!!

Your HoH is doomed!

Bye, Whitney! You turning on them got you an extra week. Ha.

Jason to LNC: Throw Shelby up, Morgan's going to use it on Shelby anyway, she just won't use it otherwise.

Now he starts going on about BB4 and how the rules were different - the Veto had to be used on the person that got awarded it - "I see you, BB".

He's basically saying that BB's rigged it to keep them both safe because, you know, 15 series ago there was a similar twist. Shut up, Jason.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morgan and Shelby mini-celebrate in yoga room.
    Then straight back to game face - studying again for the next HoH.

They don't care about the eviction. All focus is on upcoming HoH :D

2 vs. 3 in the next HoH. If either win, both are guaranteed final five unless they bring America's nom back... which would be ridiculous.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Danielle breaks up the studying.

She asks them what do they want to happen this HoH.

She says one of them is going (LNC) so what do you guys want to happen?

Danielle says she knew this is something that might happen, she knew when she evicted Alex she was keeping someone who potentially might receive a care package.

Danielle reaching out for some sort of safety deal. Says she knows it's hard to trust each other but she's not playing HoH...

Danielle trying to get a deal out of them for next week... Er, Dani, they're both SAFE now - you can't touch them. Hope they tell her to go F herself.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shelby says is there anyone else on your side that is willing to work with us moving forward?

Danielle is protecting Jason, says Jason is here to play, he will work with you.

They say well that leaves Justin... Dani says if they take out Justin, Whitney and Kryssie are going to pair off, and Whitney will receive the last care package and save herself and Kryssie...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shelby pushes Dani to give a name that she wants to save.

Dani says Jason. She wants to protect and work with Jason going forward.

Morgan says well, we will keep him safe if he's going to work with us going forward. Shelby agrees.

Morgan and Shelby say Justin will take the care package from Whitney/Danielle next week. Justin also has more ties - Whitney/Kryssie/Jason.

Shelby trying to steer away from her taking out Whitney. She says she's gonna have to nominate Whitney/Justin. Dani called to DR.

Shelby excitedly says to Morgan, "maybe we can get Whitney back!"

Shelby says we need to get out there and stay on top of them, we need to make sure the plan doesn't change.

We get a small DR leak of Danielle (production telling her what to do; go to HoH, make your noms, then come down and make your speech).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Danielle talks to Jason before going up to HoH.

She tells him the deal with Shelby/Morgan. Jason looks horrified. Says what if they pull down Justin and say 'they were trying to get you out, Justin?' (What? Then you just nominate Shelby :confused:).

Stealth whispering. Think Jason ends up saying just put up Whit/Justin then.
    Think Jason wants Whit out.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jason/Morgan/Shelby talking in bathroom. We missed it, though, due to Dani doing safety ceremony upstairs.

She made Shelby safe. Now she's bent down, crying.
    She gets up and makes Jason safe.
    Finally, she makes Kryssie safe, who also now appears to be crying.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Justin and Whitney nominated.

Danielle's nomination speech:
    Erm, I don't really... have much to say because never did I think winning this HoH would put me in this position. Er, I don't really, I don't really know what to say other than I really don't want either of you to go tonight, I just... I don't know, HoH just really sucks, but I adore both of you, personally and in this game, and whatever the house decides... I don't really know what to say.
    I guess you can put your block passes away.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Danielle, Kryssie and Whitney are in TEARS.
    Yes, yes, yes. Loving it. Pay back, bitches!

Justin all alone, "er, so am I on the block now? Do I pack my suitcase?"