Options

EIGHT housemates face eviction this week! SPOILERS

Comments

• Options
    froglordfroglord Posts: 157
    Forum Member
    i don't understand, why would Speidi nominate Coleen if they think she would beat whoever was up against her? They themselves would be at risk??
    She came top last eviction, so they must expect that she will survive. Why would the nominate her knowing this? It would be a risk, but if they got Nicola up as well as Coleen, they might think that would guarantee Nicola to be the one going.
  • Options
    Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fixed to save Speidi, Jedward or Kim.

Well we need a proper 'cull the dull'. Get the floaters out.
  • Options
    froglordfroglord Posts: 157
    Forum Member
    Menk wrote: »
    I think that is more likely to happpen to Coleen.
    Yeah, but that's not so fun. :P Might depend on if Speidi go through with nominating Coleen like they said they would in last night's show, if it is a 1 nom and you're up situation.
  • Options
    SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To be honest, I do not see anyone nominating Jessica and Calum

Remember it's a vote to save.

If it was a vote to evict it, then Nicola would be evicted by a record breaking landslide.

Vote to save is another matter, which HM has the less voting supporters.

Stacy is in danger, she will need people to be tactical with their voting to ensure Nicola and/or Jamie are evicted.

I wouldn't be surprised if James nominated Jamie after his revelations of his dream. James didn't look to impressed.
  • Options
    yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,532
    Forum Member
    Skyrah wrote: »
    To be honest, I do not see anyone nominating Jessica and Calum

Remember it's a vote to save.

If it was a vote to evict it, then Nicola would be evicted by a record breaking landslide.

Vote to save is another matter, which HM has the less voting supporters.

Stacy is in danger, she will need people to be tactical with their voting to ensure Nicola and/or Jamie are evicted.

I wouldn't be surprised if James nominated Jamie after his revelations of his dream. James didn't look to impressed.

Surely Stacy would nom Jessica given the arguments theyve had... in fact I can see Stacy nominating both newbies as they 'can't understand the pain she has been through' bollocks she keeps spouting
  • Options
    KT_DogKT_Dog Posts: 6,385
    Forum Member
    The 'fixed' accusations drive me bonkers.>:(>:(

Oh me too DD. I'm very on the record with that! I hold no truck with blind assumptions about what 'deals' HM's have made with producers - I have no patience for complete guess-work about boxes being rigged to spring up certain masks for certain people (see the Gemma Collins series!) - I've never seen one iota of proof that contestants are given scripts and everybody knows who is leaving and when. It's all speculation and it's all delivered as confident fact. It does my nut in!

...BUT... When it comes to changing the rules to how many people go up for nomination each week... Meh... I'm kind of glad they do. If it comes down to just 'Big Character' vs 'Big Character' I'd much rather we chucked a couple of dead-woods in there to filter it a bit,, for the sake of the show. Is it a fix? Not especially - its still in the hands of the public who goes regardless, there are no guarantees. A bizarre last minute task that suddenly hands one of the biggies immunity even after a couple of days of public voting, now that would be a fix. This? This i'm comfortable with. Although I appreciate some people would rather they had a solid rule and stuck to it.

...and of course all of this is still pure speculation - it's equally possible we'll see the Noms and realise that in fact all eight up for eviction happened to get the same number each!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Surely Stacy would nom Jessica given the arguments theyve had... in fact I can see Stacy nominating both newbies as they 'can't understand the pain she has been through' bollocks she keeps spouting

They're ok again, Stacy and Jessica.

Stacy has more of a beef with Jedward & Kim than any other HMs.
  • Options
    robbleonarobbleona Posts: 6,261
    Forum Member
    Please god let Jamie be up as well as Nicola and let it be a double eviction!

yeah agreed !! although if tracey or kim are up they might be in the 'not safe' category...:snowflake:
  • Options
    kelly_dkelly_d Posts: 72
    Forum Member
    I can see Calum and Colleen not getting nominated and obviously James has immunity. I'm glad there is so many nominations. Was getting a bit old seeing the same select few up for nominations.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It could be one nom and your up but equally it could BB giving out punishments for nom talk on Friday and over the weekend.

Majority of the house did it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm pleased with this. We just have to ensure Kim and Jedward stay or it'll be boring as batshit.

yeah, its funny how things change.....I would prefer any of the 'liver-bellied two-faced brigade' to go before these two....anyway they are imploding and attacking each other now so kim was right in the first place!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Skyrah wrote: »
    It could be one nom and your up but equally it could BB giving out punishments for nom talk on Friday and over the weekend.

Majority of the house did it.

Apart from jess,bonca and jedward they all basically said they would be voting for kim.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just our luck if Jamie is one of the 2 (3 if including Cosmo) that is not up.

Jamie NEEDS to be up as he will not survive against most. It'd be so satisfying seeing him leave over the others. I'm hoping Kim and Jedward nom him. Coleen and Speidi nommed him last week and Coleen will not be happy about the fact that he pressed and got her up and Spencer doesn't seem to like Jamie, so I'm hoping he is not one of the other 2 safe!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    robbleona wrote: »
    Apart from jess,bonca and jedward they all basically said they would be voting for kim.

I read somewhere that Jedward was gonna get punished for referring in a conversation who were gonna be up for eviction this week.

Over the weekend there was definitely blatant nom talk from majority of the HMs, but whether BB will punish them is another matter. BB doesn't have a good track record in this area, knowing them they'll just turn off the hot water for a cpl of hours.

either way, 1 nom and they're up or being punished, 8 housemates are up for eviction...

Hopefully it's, Who goes You decide
  • Options
    Sandra_BainbridSandra_Bainbrid Posts: 8,184
    Forum Member
    i don't understand, why would Speidi nominate Coleen if they think she would beat whoever was up against her? They themselves would be at risk??
    Coleen takes thinks personally and I think it might rattle her that Speidi have voted her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Salv* wrote: »
    Just our luck if Jamie is one of the 2 (3 if including Cosmo) that is not up.

Jamie NEEDS to be up as he will not survive against most. It'd be so satisfying seeing him leave over the others. I'm hoping Kim and Jedward nom him.

I wouldn't be surprised if James and Jessica nom Jamie.

James wasn't impressed with Jamie's revelations of his dream.
    Jessica wants Calum to herself without being a 3rd wheel in a so called bromance.
  • Options
    PandakooPandakoo Posts: 5,429
    Forum Member
    Good!! Hopefully we can get some deadwood out, Jamie, Bianca or Callum etc.

At least it helps Speidi chances of staying and also Jedward!

I wonder if BB have done one nom and your up??
  • Options
    All_seeing_eyeAll_seeing_eye Posts: 8,937
    Forum Member
    Tyyleer wrote: »
    Good!! Hopefully we can get some deadwood out, Jamie, Bianca or Callum etc.

At least it helps Speidi chances of staying and also Jedward!

I wonder if BB have done one nom and your up??

The floater cliche must be exterminated.
  • Options
    BabelBrookBabelBrook Posts: 12,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lewismacf wrote: »
    Kim defos nominated bianca I think

Depends when her argument with Stacey happened. She may have looked in that direction.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BabelBrook wrote: »
    Depends when her argument with Stacey happened. She may have looked in that direction.

I think it happened during noms, or at least before as it was bright out.

Nominations usually finish in the evening and it gets dark early at the moment, so I'd say they hadn't started nomming or were in the middle of doing so when their row went down.
  • Options
    supergran0606supergran0606 Posts: 2,419
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    they need to start chucking out - how many weeks we got left - triple eviction would be good :D
  • Options
    Philip_ClarkePhilip_Clarke Posts: 1,967
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fixed to save Speidi, Jedward or Kim.

Good.
  • Options
    BabelBrookBabelBrook Posts: 12,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    they need to start chucking out - how many weeks we got left - triple eviction would be good :D

It's only a one hour show tomorrow so unlikely to be more than a double at most.

edit - or a double double if both Jedward and Speidi go :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Friday 3rd.

So if it works like this it's certainly doable. There's 11 in there now.

Tomorrow- Double eviction... 9 people left
    Friday- Double eviction.... 7 people left
    Tuesday- Single eviction... 6 people left.

Six in the final.
  • Options
    KT_DogKT_Dog Posts: 6,385
    Forum Member

They do. And they almost certainly work on a schedule. At the start of the series they *should* know how many HM's will remain on each given week up to the final.

This is of course also why the rules regarding how many noms means your up needs to frequently change.

If they have a double-eviction scheduled and 'classic' rules end up dictating only two housemates are going to be up - they have to change it. They will require at least a minimum of three... or to be honest, probably more like four (assuming they still want to do their 'you are safe' segment before the first break).

As of tonight we will discover who is up and how many noms they got each. We might also discover whether or not its a double... if we don't discover that tonight, we will of course learn it tomorrow.

Knowing that this information is forthcoming we could present several scenarios in advance that might help us ascertain whether big brother are acting shady or not!

Scenario 1: It is a single or double eviction, but 8 housemates are tied with an equal number of noms. (Nothing shady is happening).

Scenario 2: It is a double eviction but only 2 (or 3) housemates would be up under classic rules, therefore the rules are adjusted to remain on schedule (Arguably not shady)

Scenario 3: It is a single or double eviction - the required number of housemates are nominated to allow this - but Big Brother still adjusts the rules to ensure a couple more are added into the process too (a little on the shady side!)