3D films and Unlimited cards

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,577
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Was thinking of going to watch My Bloody Valentine in 3D at the weekend but was just wondering if Unlimited cards can be used or will we have to pay extra or for a normal ticket?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 265
    Forum Member
    You don't have to pay extra if you have an unlimited card. :)
  • 00tommo00tommo Posts: 2,203
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another good reason to have an unlimited card.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thanks for replies - i asked at our local cinema today and they said they weren't sure, as they didn't show 3D films and told us to check the website. Have done so and it says this:

Subject to availability and the other provisions of the Conditions, a valid Unlimited Card entitles you to access selected Cineworld cinemas every day of the week (subject to the Cineworld cinema being open), for all film screenings open to the general public (excluding premium screenings such as Delux and 3-D screenings) and entitles you to one seat (excluding VIP seats where available) for any performance.

The cinema we're going to is 30 mins drive away and don't really want to go there to find that we have to pay for a full ticket if that is the case :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,143
    Forum Member
    I've never had to pay for a 3D film because of my unlimited card. You could phone the cinema and ask?
  • MotthusMotthus Posts: 7,280
    Forum Member
    Ive seen 3D films before with my Unlimited card and never had a problems before in my local cineworld in cardiff. Im going tomorrow to see My Bloody Valentine 3D with my friend tomorrow and we have both got Unlimited cards so I hope there isnt a problem!
  • DeanDSDeanDS Posts: 1,605
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It may only be a problem if you ask!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DeanDS wrote: »
    It may only be a problem if you ask!

Very true! Will keep schtum and hope they dont say anything :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 265
    Forum Member
    Tumbleflumps, I work for Cineworld, trust me you DON'T have to pay extra!!
  • beecherbeecher Posts: 44
    Forum Member
    I was just coming on to ask the same thing - that's great we don't have to pay extra. The Unlimited Card is fantastic :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    beecher wrote: »
    I was just coming on to ask the same thing - that's great we don't have to pay extra. The Unlimited Card is fantastic :)

Agreed!!! Been four times since last Sunday, saves a lot of money on ticket prices!!! Shame they dont offer discount on food.
  • JEFF62JEFF62 Posts: 5,100
    Forum Member
    And if you have Orange Mobile you can use the Orange Wednesdays promotion with your unlimited card and use unlimited card for the paid for ticket and the person you are with gets in free.
  • That BlokeThat Bloke Posts: 6,352
    Forum Member
    Does anyone know how much the Met Opera screenings are with Unlimited?
  • 00tommo00tommo Posts: 2,203
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That Bloke wrote: »
    Does anyone know how much the Met Opera screenings are with Unlimited?

Think its about £12.
  • That BlokeThat Bloke Posts: 6,352
    Forum Member
    00tommo wrote: »
    Think its about £12.
    Cool. Thanks for that :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 125
    Forum Member
    The cinema we're going to is 30 mins drive away and don't really want to go there to find that we have to pay for a full ticket if that is the case :(
    I journeyed 60 miles to see this with friends at their 3D cinema and there was no charge for unlimited users.
  • girojimgirojim Posts: 897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    free entry and free glasses which saves £2 :)