Calum Best now neck and neck with Katie H

Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://www.oddschecker.com/tv/big-brother/celebrity-big-brother/winner

She's still slightly ahead overall but some bookies have them neck and neck.

After being favourite for most of the show, it looks as if Katie Hopkins could fall at the final hurdle maybe.

I definitely can't call this and think it is still a 4 horse race with any of them apart from Michelle in with a chance. Tonights HL show could be make or break for them all

Comments

• shazzersereshazzersere Posts: 593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am not being funny but callum hasnt done anything. same as katie price.
  • OMGItsAnnieOMGItsAnnie Posts: 2,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't get the sudden surge of popularity :confused: he's basically done nothing the whole way through
  • diesels hummindiesels hummin Posts: 7,589
    Forum Member
    They are as bad bunch and he might be the best of them.
  • Scamps8Scamps8 Posts: 953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like Callum. Think he comes across level headed. Think he will make the top 3
  • MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't believe Perez or Hopkins ever wanted to win BB, it's just not their sort of prize.
    But any of the others would lap it up.
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,109
    Forum Member
    I can't remember the last time it was this close to the final and no-one was odds-on favourite to win. Hoping it leads to a random result.
  • SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Calum as good as called Hopkins a FRAUD last night after witnessing her being civil with Perez. Perhaps that is what has encouraged people to vote for him?
  • valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    It just shows you what a poor bunch of HMs they are. No one really shouts 'winner material'.
  • cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I dreamed about him again last night, we were on a yacht, with a horse :confused:

Anyway, I'm taking it as a sign :(
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Calum's done a whole lot more than Sam BB14 did, in less than half the time.
  • PetroliciousPetrolicious Posts: 577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would'nt mind if callum wins. He's hot, hates Perez and gets all the out of shape, pasty brits on here in a tizzy cos they are jellus.
  • CallousCallous Posts: 11,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It'll either be Calum or Keith who win (unless KP has put aside £100k for her management to vote for her ...as a good PR investment).

The only way Katie H would have won was in a final 2 against Perez. She'll be 3rd or fourth IMO.
  • CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would'nt mind if callum wins. He's hot, hates Perez and gets all the out of shape, pasty brits on here in a tizzy cos they are jellus.

Are you not at school today?
  • WickedKarenWickedKaren Posts: 178
    Forum Member

THIS!!! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Don't be Bitter cos Callum is out of your league ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't be Bitter cos Callum is out of your league ;)

He sure is. I wouldn't have him in a lucky bag.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He sure is. I wouldn't have him in a lucky bag.

Not something you will ever have to worry about I'm sure.....:cool:
  • this_THATthis_THAT Posts: 2,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the worse final 5 in the history of big brother
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    this_THAT wrote: »

Worse than Shameron winning BB4 or Helen Prostitute Man chin winning last year?
  • Scarlet O'HaraScarlet O'Hara Posts: 6,933
    Forum Member
    I could live with Calum winning. He hasn't really done anything wrong in the house to be fair, even though I've not liked his choice of his friends.

And I'd much rather a return to the 'dull' but decent winners than the unsavoury ones.
  • ChoccyPeanutsChoccyPeanuts Posts: 5,268
    Forum Member
    I still want Keith. One emotional moment (being happy about Perez leaving) does not erase damn near a month of being a lovely fella, despite what fickle flip flippers say. Calum...eh. Ambivalence really. So long as Hoppy 'have we only got rid of 8?' doesn't win.
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,109
    Forum Member
    this_THAT wrote: »

The sad thing is, for me it looks a pretty decent line-up on paper (apart from Calum lol)
    But the events in the house have kind of sucked the fun out of it all. Maybe if the show had actually shown some of the fun then it wouldn't seem so dull and lifeless.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not a fan of KH in the least, but my god, she's done more in a week in there than he's done in the month. How can he be anywhere near being a favourite with her?:confused:

For whatever reasons, good or bad..KH and Perez ( mostly ) kept this show on the road.
  • Jo MarchJo March Posts: 9,256
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    http://www.oddschecker.com/tv/big-brother/celebrity-big-brother/winner

She's still slightly ahead overall but some bookies have them neck and neck.

After being favourite for most of the show, it looks as if Katie Hopkins could fall at the final hurdle maybe.

I definitely can't call this and think it is still a 4 horse race with any of them apart from Michelle in with a chance. Tonights HL show could be make or break for them all
    Fingers firmly crossed.:)
  • hannahhannah Posts: 13,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hope its either Calum or Katie Hopkins who wins. But really hope its Calum because he has been my favourite from the beginning and he is the one person who has surprised me the most. He may not be in the limelight like the others but speaks up when needed.