Options

TOWIE - Sam beaten up by 10 girls - unconscious and left for dead

Hector RivaHector Riva Posts: 2,233
Forum Member
✭✭✭
[news]'TOWIE' star Sam Faiers and sister Billie 'attacked by girl gang'[/news]

Front page of tomorrow's Daily Star.

If it's true then maybe ITV need to end the show.

http://twitpic.com/74uguo

Comments

• Options
    londongirlGrelondongirlGre Posts: 23,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The girls who did it are evil! How can you do that to another human being?! I hope that Sam recovers.
  • Options
    gemmaovwales03gemmaovwales03 Posts: 7,183
    Forum Member
    Apparently she's at home recovering so a little over reaction from the daily star as usual. Poor woman I hope they find the gang of girls and lock them up.
  • Options
    Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lets hope they get a jail sentence if they catch them...they could easily have killed the girl.
  • Options
    Jake2008Jake2008 Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A video going round twitter, the gang of girls are visable and keep shouting "you f****** sl**"
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jake2008 wrote: »
    A video going round twitter, the gang of girls are visable and keep shouting "you f****** sl**"

That's horrifying!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

http://www.tweetdeck.com/twitter/danwootton/~zGGPy
  • Options
    Martin PhillpMartin Phillp Posts: 34,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just seen the clip. Lowest of the low.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Feel hideous for Billie in that video, jealous girls who should be served the big J
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just seen the clip. Lowest of the low.

Animals, how can you do that to someone!
  • Options
    ll_macll_mac Posts: 505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I think the girls shouting are Sam and her group of friends, who want to get out and help Billie.

Dan Wooton said Billie's bag was stolen outside the club, and the thieves contacted Sam and she went to retrieve the bag from them in a park. Which seems like a really stupid thing to do.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It could be because Billie can be seen smiling at them but I thoughht that was sarcastic and they were screaming at her, I assumed Billie went to save her sister and ended up getting some of the gang after her, whilst the others shout like complete fools
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brain scan:

Sam Faiers needed an emergency brain scan after she was beaten unconscious by a girl gang. Her sister Billie was also attacked.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/217251/TOWIE-S-SAM-FAIERS-BEATEN-UP/
  • Options
    Andy BAndy B Posts: 15,151
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thats disgraceful!
  • Options
    googlekinggoogleking Posts: 15,006
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    £2,500 for a handbag though? That's bonkers.
  • Options
    Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think the TOWIE lot get a lot of unnecessary stick. They're all young and are getting paid by ITV to film a few scenes each week. I don't blame them for doing it. It's all fake, but I would do it if I were them. It's easy money and they're not stupid. Sam and Billie Faiers have opened a clothes shop, Lydia has opened up a cup cake shop, Mark Wright's sister has just opened an underwear shop. I say good on them for doing it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 324
    Forum Member
    I think the TOWIE lot get a lot of unnecessary stick. They're all young and are getting paid by ITV to film a few scenes each week. I don't blame them for doing it. It's all fake, but I would do it if I were them. It's easy money and they're not stupid. Sam and Billie Faiers have opened a clothes shop, Lydia has opened up a cup cake shop, Mark Wright's sister has just opened an underwear shop. I say good on them for doing it.

This exactly,
    Makes me feel so angry and upset watching that video, seeing people enjoying the torture of someone is sick. I doubt it is as bad as daily star have made out, but it's bad enough no matter what.
    So much scum.
  • Options
    Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    meeech wrote: »
    This exactly,
    Makes me feel so angry and upset watching that video, seeing people enjoying the torture of someone is sick. I doubt it is as bad as daily star have made out, but it's bad enough no matter what.
    So much scum.

i cannot see the video anymore but what is wrong with some people??- just because Sam and Billy are part of a show they are subjected to this?? and for anyone who thinks Sam is wrong for her actions with Mark-its a show-more times than we know they are told to set up meetings,dates with their co stars-Sam is just a young woman enjoying her life and no one deserves to be beaten up,:eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,343
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    this is absolutely sick
    just saw the article on the daily mail website
  • Options
    i4ui4u Posts: 54,990
    Forum Member
    You should be able to see a video clip here....I can't make sense of it. :confused:
  • Options
    LittleMinx25LittleMinx25 Posts: 3,246
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    exclusive club????

& they let people like that tramp in who was shouting nasty remarks?

wow!!:rolleyes:
  • Options
    xmel05xmel05 Posts: 8,079
    Forum Member
  • Options
    warszawawarszawa Posts: 4,437
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it just looked like a drunken scuffle to me. left for dead? i imagine it's hard to tell with these lot.
  • Options
    NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have no time for the TOWIE crowd, but assault is inexcusable. I hope they catch who did it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    warszawa wrote: »
    it just looked like a drunken scuffle to me. left for dead? i imagine it's hard to tell with these lot.

it was later on that Sam (not in the video) was set upon and left for dead
  • Options
    warszawawarszawa Posts: 4,437
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mummymaz wrote: »
    it was later on that Sam (not in the video) was set upon and left for dead

ah, my mistake.