Options

Who the new XF judges WONT be.

Andy_Smith1Andy_Smith1 Posts: 4,499
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Remember seeing this last year so I though i'd bring it back. 2 new judges are expected. In a recent interview which is here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5nPG3GeHq8 Little Mix revealed they know who 1 of the new judges is. They didn't say who it was but did say who it wouldn't be. The list of people who they said it wouldn't be is:

-Robbie Williams
-Rita Ora
-Kim Kardasian
-Louis from 1d
-Katy Perry
-Emeli Sande
-Mel B

So Mel is gone, they also mentioned Tulisa but they didn't seem to act like it was her so Tulisa might be out too. So we know those people are not in the running

Comments

• Options
    EEAS1997EEAS1997 Posts: 2,907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great thread. :)

If they know who it is, it's either Nick Grimshaw or Zayn - right? A few papers are running the 'Zayn returns to X Factor' story, which would correlate to a Little Mix link. However, I highly doubt it's him. Little Mix and Nick are in frequent contact, so it all adds to him - as does the vast majority of speculation.
  • Options
    daniellehdanielleh Posts: 7,852
    Forum Member
    If they only know who one of the two new judges is, then the other new judge could still be any of the people they've mentioned.
  • Options
    Dalekbuster523Dalekbuster523 Posts: 4,596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nick Grimshaw is suspiciously absent there. Hope that doesn't mean he's a judge.
  • Options
    D. MorganD. Morgan Posts: 4,166
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If it were to be that talentless little hissy bitch Louis Tomlinson - after 11 years I'd be done with the show.
  • Options
    MrfentyMrfenty Posts: 717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    After watching Caroline Flack on Chatty Man I'd say Grimmy is pretty much confirmed.
  • Options
    BRITLANDBRITLAND Posts: 3,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nick is all but confirmed, it's the other judge we need to discuss, the likes of Demi Lovato, Mr Iglesias, Tulisa perhaps or maybe al this Louis has left is just BS and he is here to stay etc.
  • Options
    StratusSphereStratusSphere Posts: 2,813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who in their right mind would think Katy Perry, one of the top pop artists right now, would deign to do X Factor - especially in the UK! alongside such pop heavweights as Cheryl Cole and Mel B!
  • Options
    StrictlyEastendStrictlyEastend Posts: 35,455
    Forum Member
    Nick Grimshaw is suspiciously absent there. Hope that doesn't mean he's a judge.

I certainly hope he isn't a judge. :(
  • Options
    StrictlyEastendStrictlyEastend Posts: 35,455
    Forum Member
    Who in their right mind would think Katy Perry, one of the top pop artists right now, would deign to do X Factor - especially in the UK! alongside such pop heavweights as Cheryl Cole and Mel B!

What do you mean "especially in the UK." ? :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24
    Forum Member
    Well one of the judges will not be me.;-)