[Game] The Chance Factor: Live Show 2 (take two)

123457»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Stephen please can you get songs in as there are a lot of songs to do comments for!!!! :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,313
    Forum Member
    pingu58011 wrote: »
    Stephen please can you get songs in as there are a lot of songs to do comments for!!!! :)

I haven't been in the house all day calm down. I am looking now for songs for Paije.
    Forum Member
    Just picked two songs really quickly for Piaje this week and sent them in. Hope the public will still like them and don't think they are too obvious. Jack I hope your Paijr doesn't let ya down lol. As judges don't try to say that Paijes debut single song choice isn't a debut single cause it was for an artist.
  • SoppyfanSoppyfan Posts: 29,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All songs received, running order will be sent shortly.

Viewers, join us tomorrow night at 6pm when The Chance Factor continues. :)
    Forum Member
    bboy1988 wrote: »
    I haven't been in the house all day calm down. I am looking now for songs for Paije.

No I wasn't getting angry. It is just that I wanted to get my comments ready!! :)

All comments done. Some acts have disappointed!!! :(
  • jackamakkajackamakka Posts: 4,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some acts will shine tomorrow, others will not...

Lucy's song is a debut single btw, just before any of you try to deny it - GOOGLE IT! ;) See y'all tomorrow night :D
    Forum Member
    I have a feeling the boys are gonna struggle cause I just didn't have the time to pick their sons and don't wanna loose any of them
  • SoppyfanSoppyfan Posts: 29,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, we can only wait until we find out tomorrow evening, I have seen shocks in the past after all.
    Forum Member
    Ready!!! :D