Tonight's thread :D

Who's looking forward to it? I am :)

Comments

• Options
    richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No more Nigel as of today

Not much point putting it in spoilers as it's all over the place now and it can't be avoided
  • Options
    greengrangreengran Posts: 4,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It wouldn't be celebrity if someone didn't walk after the first week. They've been in long enough to guarantee their money, so then , when it starts to get tough, off they go.Gillian next I hope!::yawn::yawn::yawn:
  • Options
    guernseysnailguernseysnail Posts: 18,922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blimey an early thread tonight..:D:D But I`m here and waiting, can`t understand why GillMcFake is still there, thought they would`ve given her the boot, surely `fainting` twice should mean being removed from the camp on medical grounds. Wonder if they will bring in a new campmate to replace Nigel?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IAC Ratings watch
    Sun 14th 11.22m (had X-Factor lead-in)
    Mon 15th 9.35m
    Tue 16th 8.61m
    Wed 17th No show (although BBC1 “The Apprentice” beat the ITV England v France football)
    Thu 18th 8.68m
    Fri 19th ?? (can’t find the Children in Need night figures)
    Sat 20th 9.17m (X-Factor lead in)
    Sun 21st 10.66m (And again …. )
    “I'm a Celebrity capped its best first week in ratings terms since the third series in early 2004 with an
    average of 10.587 million viewers and a 38.7% audience share on ITV1 and ITV1 HD from 9pm.”
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2010/nov/22/im-a-celebrity-gillian-mckeith

ITV need Gillian to spontaneously combust for really spectacular ratings. Or become a mad axe murderer during the night.
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if the production crew will make the same mistake they did last night and give away who joins Limpit and Sheryl by showing them in their prison gear when Ant and Dec give out the phone numbers for the BTT??
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blimey an early thread tonight..:D:D But I`m here and waiting, can`t understand why GillMcFake is still there, thought they would`ve given her the boot, surely `fainting` twice should mean being removed from the camp on medical grounds. Wonder if they will bring in a new campmate to replace Nigel?

First vote off is tomorrow IIRC
  • Options
    allie4allie4 Posts: 11,994
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Verence wrote: »
    I wonder if the production crew will make the same mistake they did last night and give away who joins Limpit and Sheryl by showing them in their prison gear when Ant and Dec give out the phone numbers for the BTT??
    That was boring! Didn't much want to see the prog after all that stuff at the beginning.
  • Options
    EllefEllef Posts: 4,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What happens to the celebs who are voted out? Are they packed off back to the UK (or wherever) or do they stay in the hotel until the end of the series? 'Cos if it's the latter I want Gillian to stay in and suffer until the bitter end.
  • Options
    allie4allie4 Posts: 11,994
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ellef wrote: »
    What happens to the celebs who are voted out? Are they packed off back to the UK (or wherever) or do they stay in the hotel until the end of the series? 'Cos if it's the latter I want Gillian to stay in and suffer until the bitter end.
    They stay in their luxury hotel I'm afraid!:eek:
    It is a terrible thought that GM will benefit if she' out soon!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Dilemma isn't it

She walks or is voted out early she gets basically a free holiday in a six star hotel

She stays and some people out there will keep putting her in the trials until she either quits or is voted off to enjoy her free holiday
  • Options
    cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Blimey an early thread tonight..:D:D

Well I wasn't sure if I would be on DS much (or at all) before 9pm... oh well not to worry :)
  • Options
    MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I suspect she will do no more trials for "Medical Reasons".
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    richie4eva wrote: »
    First vote off is tomorrow IIRC

It's on Thursday :)
  • Options
    EllefEllef Posts: 4,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MACTOWIN wrote: »
    I suspect she will do no more trials for "Medical Reasons".

Surely if she's excused everything there's no point in her being there though? Other than as dead weight for the other campers to carry.
  • Options
    wildholliewildhollie Posts: 3,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening all ! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Verence wrote: »
    It's on Thursday :)

Thanks for that

Looking on Wiki, they have usually started off the vote offs on Day 10

Shame they can't or won't change the rules about the trials though
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Surely if she's excused everything there's no point in her being there though? Other than as dead weight for the other campers to carry.

She's not putting the effort in at all

The producers are in on it so they won't kick her out
  • Options
    wildholliewildhollie Posts: 3,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    richie4eva wrote: »
    She's not putting the effort in at all

The producers are in on it so they won't kick her out

Indeed, with the media coverage it is getting at the moment (that's all everyone seemed to be talking about today on the tv and radio) , they are probably pulling more viewers in than they normally would due to McFake and her antics.....

I guess a lot of people will tune in tonight to see if she gets picked again for the trial and what her reaction will be....
  • Options
    cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Heading to watch soon, may be back on the thread again, see how things go.
  • Options
    dodgygeezadodgygeeza Posts: 6,350
    Forum Member
    Anyone want to guess how many McFaints we'll see tonight? I'm going for two.
  • Options
    stargazer61stargazer61 Posts: 70,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evening all! Seems you cannot get away from McKeith ATM! Even rabbitting about her on the radio!
  • Options
    yorkiegalyorkiegal Posts: 18,929
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    not sure i can sit through another hour of them all being nice to gillian.
  • Options
    Ginger GeekGinger Geek Posts: 6,182
    Forum Member
    I don't know if I can watch tonight's show, Gillian it isn't very good for my blood pressure and I almost kicked the TV in last night.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here we go then

Good riddance Nigel and don't let the door hit you too hard on the way back into the UK
  • Options
    SteelEdgeSteelEdge Posts: 6,903
    Forum Member
    Hahaha, Gillian cheating in the Kangaroo Court! :D