who is a favorite to go now?

gentleguygentleguy Posts: 16,358
Forum Member
✭✭
i really hope ben stays hes very entertaining and will bring some drama.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,374
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's GOT to stay!
  • xorosetylerxoxorosetylerxo Posts: 6,674
    Forum Member
    Uncle Benny has got to stay
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ashleigh will have an orgasm on screen if DS gets its way.
  • essexboyashessexboyash Posts: 20,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Benedict is the favourite to go and has been all week
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 164
    Forum Member
    I think Lauren will snatch it off him, but either way both are good housemates.
  • ThrombinThrombin Posts: 9,416
    Forum Member
    Oddschecker has Benedict 2/7 and Lauren 10/3. Which hasn't changed much since the start of the week.

However, the two confrontations will not have factored in because most people don't follow facebook.

I'm hoping that it will appear too late in Friday's show to overturn all the Lauren votes up to that point but it is worrying.
  • townraintownrain Posts: 1,570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Favourite

:rolleyes:
  • Joanne yyJoanne yy Posts: 2,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope the lovely Lauren stays - and Benedict goes yuck ..
  • CBFreakCBFreak Posts: 28,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I want them both to stay dag nabbit!
  • *Liya**Liya* Posts: 5,978
    Forum Member
    The person who gets the most airtime on eviction week tends to go. Can't see Benedict staying.
  • Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thrombin wrote: »
    Oddschecker has Benedict 2/7 and Lauren 10/3. Which hasn't changed much since the start of the week.

However, the two confrontations will not have factored in because most people don't follow facebook.

I'm hoping that it will appear too late in Friday's show to overturn all the Lauren votes up to that point but it is worrying.

so who's favorite to go ?
  • VenetianVenetian Posts: 28,482
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thrombin wrote: »

Yeah ... ;)
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,109
    Forum Member
    Benedict is still favourite to go, but the odds are starting to change with more money going on Benedict to stay.
    CBFreak wrote: »
    I want them both to stay dag nabbit!

Me too. :(
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    townrain wrote: »
    Favourite

You forgot the full stop. :eek:

But seriously, what a pathetic response.

As for the OP, I hope Ben's fakery doesn't work. I hate it when people suddenly become more vocal when they're in danger. :sleep:
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rubyx93 wrote: »
    He's GOT to stay!

Unfortunatley the twitter teenies (and others) will save lauren. She brings not alot to BB and benedict does.
  • gentleguygentleguy Posts: 16,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i see its a shame but at least lauren saso entertaining.
  • SG-1SG-1 Posts: 16,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fredster wrote: »
    Unfortunatley the twitter teenies (and others) will save lauren. She brings not alot to BB and benedict does.
    I dont think he brings anymore than a bit of creepiness and w*nking as a way to pass time.
    He has been the house how many weeks..and only now when he is up does he open his mouth..hes a crap housemate and wont be missed.
    Lauren on the other hand raises tensions within the bitchy female group of the house and is someone who has shown she is up for fun.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,908
    Forum Member
    SG-1 wrote: »
    I dont think he brings anymore than a bit of creepiness and w*nking as a way to pass time.
    He has been the house how many weeks..and only now when he is up does he open his mouth..hes a crap housemate and wont be missed.
    Lauren on the other hand raises tensions within the bitchy female group of the house and is someone who has shown she is up for fun.

At least he is opening his mouth and telling them what he thinks of them, being up for eviction is usually a good time to try and get on with everyone rather than making enemies, Benedict is clever enough to work out the other HM's have fans, who will not be impressed with him telling it as it is.

I'm not a fan of Benedict's but for entertainment he should stay, Lauren, as much as I feel sorry for her she is a whinger:eek:, do we really need more of that:confused::confused: If she stays the girls will be all over her, as they will be worried about how they are being viewed,
  • LarryHillingtonLarryHillington Posts: 2,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Benedict is leaving.

http://www.oddschecker.com/specials/tv/big-brother/next-eviction

Next eviction odds:

Benedict - 2/7
    Lauren - 3/1
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 661
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lauren's odds to go are shortening i.e. the bookies think she is more likely to go now than they did prior to the Benedict efforts today.

I wouldn't be sticking my house on Benedict leaving on Friday, put it that way.
  • AA2009AA2009 Posts: 8,378
    Forum Member
    While Benedict is still favourite to go, it's getting closer.

I think last week Arron was actually favourite to go when nominations were announced but then Chris overtook him after the "hey, look at Arron's chest!" episode of the highlights. But the odds were much closer all week last week.
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    townrain wrote: »
    Favourite

How do you know the OP isn't American?
  • Natuk80Natuk80 Posts: 11,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How do you know the OP isn't American?

I was thinking that too.
  • LarryHillingtonLarryHillington Posts: 2,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lauren's odds to go are shortening i.e. the bookies think she is more likely to go now than they did prior to the Benedict efforts today.

I wouldn't be sticking my house on Benedict leaving on Friday, put it that way.

Not really. She's been drifting around 3/1 since nominations were announced. There's been no major change in the odds.
  • Black DaggerBlack Dagger Posts: 15,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Benedict is favourite to go and it's looking very likely that he will go, as well.

Lauren has far more support by the looks of things.

I'd rather he stayed though, just to piss off the vile Ashleigh.