Posh, she s still No 1

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BReal2 wrote: »
    I like her. She is no worse a singer than Cheryl Cole and conducts herself in a classy fashion imo. She's nowhere near as fame hungry as alot of celebrities either imo.

She was chronically fame-hungry. In fact, IMO, she set the bench-mark for all these other chronically fame-hungry muppets who have little talent. She's calmed down now though.......thankfully. :rolleyes:
  • muddipawsmuddipaws Posts: 3,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The girl done well out of all the Spice Girls even though she cant sing

Come to think of it none of them could really
  • xxtimboxxtimbo Posts: 8,877
    Forum Member
    Just saw a snippet from an old TV doc Posh did and she said.... "animal products dont enter my temple... "

so from that remark Im guessing that she is a strict veggie....
    probably accounts for the very slim figure too !

Its possible that a lot of celebs are veggies... its quite fashionable right now.
    Forum Member
    Ive read that the boys are starting school in London ( a posh school of course ) and David is on the verge of signing with Spurs ..
    am I wrong ?

Looks like the white sheets will be coming off the naff furniture at Beckingham Palace any time soon !
    Forum Member
    Great news................ its a girl !
    http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/304630

Baby Posh is on the way....
    arrival time... prob during Wimbledon fortnight !
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's a massive overachiever, but good for her. She is and was always earning her own money, is raising three children and actually keeping her family together, which isn't easy in showbiz.

I certainly wouldn't reject her life if I could have it.
  • RealityRocksRealityRocks Posts: 4,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't get why people hate VB so much.

She seems like a great mum, is always seen with her kids, and is never seen falling out of a nightclub with her bits and bobs on display. She doesn't take drugs, slag off other celebs for exposure, or give needy interviews to cheap magazines/papers.

As much as her singing's not my cup of tea she did well with the Spice Girls and readily admits how lucky she is. In the few interviews I have seen of her she seems happy to take the mick out of herself. She clearly loves her husband and has made a career out of doing something she loves, and seems very grateful for it too.

She's no 'stunner' but she's a nice looking woman and a tiny bit more weight such as in pregnancy suits her well. She always makes an effort and I've heard she is very nice to her fans too.

There are 1001 celebs I can think of with actual reasons to dislike - it always seems bizarre to me that people choose a woman that at the very least isn't the worst role model in terms of celebrity and exposure these days.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Spoilt Kid wrote: »
    She and her husband are No 1 topic of conversation on here!
    That is of course if you don't count bloody Jordan, another tedious and totally untalented woman.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't get why people hate VB so much.

She seems like a great mum, is always seen with her kids, and is never seen falling out of a nightclub with her bits and bobs on display. She doesn't take drugs, slag off other celebs for exposure, or give needy interviews to cheap magazines/papers.

As much as her singing's not my cup of tea she did well with the Spice Girls and readily admits how lucky she is. In the few interviews I have seen of her she seems happy to take the mick out of herself. She clearly loves her husband and has made a career out of doing something she loves, and seems very grateful for it too.

She's no 'stunner' but she's a nice looking woman and a tiny bit more weight such as in pregnancy suits her well. She always makes an effort and I've heard she is very nice to her fans too.

There are 1001 celebs I can think of with actual reasons to dislike - it always seems bizarre to me that people choose a woman that at the very least isn't the worst role model in terms of celebrity and exposure these days.

completely agree with this. a lot of people dislike her because "she doesn't smile" :rolleyes:
  • avidreaderavidreader Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm another one who can't understand the animosity towards VB. She seems like a lovely person when you see her interviewed, with a great sense of humour. She loves her family (and by all accounts, the children are very well behaved) and she's never been bombed out of her mind on drink or drugs. I like her :)
  • haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    susie-4964 wrote: »
    Victoria Beckham and her ex-footballer husband are completely irrelevant to the state of the world. If both of them disappeared tomorrow, it wouldn't make the slightest difference to anyone except for their immediate family, and they would be remembered only for conspicuous consumption and self-publicity. They aren't bad role models, they just shouldn't BE role models.

Totally agree. I neither like nor dislike the Beckhams, as zelebs go there are worse, but really why are we spending any time thinking of them at all?
    Forum Member
    funny how Anthea Turner gets a similar reaction from people,
    conspicuous consumption etc, even though things went pear shaped for a while, but Grant is now back in the black.

Cant see Becks and Co ever falling off their golden perch... the money keeps rolling in !
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,537
    Forum Member
    BReal2 wrote: »
    I like her. She is no worse a singer than Cheryl Cole and conducts herself in a classy fashion imo. She's nowhere near as fame hungry as alot of celebrities either imo.

..that is damming with faint praise indeed!, but I agree she is nowt like as bad as the likes of Curry Twatona, Biffa and "the Pwicey"
  • NorthernNinnyNorthernNinny Posts: 18,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    xxtimbo wrote: »

Posh seems to have as many detracters
    as she has fans.
    She was bullied at school and had no
    friends ( we ve all been there )
    But she dedicated herself to dance classes
    and dreams of a show biz career.
    She s fulfilled her ambition in spades.
    Made all her school bullies look like nonentities.
    Had 3 children, and wowed the
    media and papparazzi for 10 years now.
    Shes still No 1 babe
    Shes still got it as she proved at the Bambi awards
    wot a babe
    http://celebs.me.uk/viewtopic.php?t=15820

Yes but I still can't stand her. She was the reason Becks left Utd as she wanted to move somewhere else. :mad:
  • FringoFringo Posts: 7,995
    Forum Member
    Yes but I still can't stand her. She was the reason Becks left Utd as she wanted to move somewhere else. :mad:

Stuff like that makes me laugh... She more took his career in consideration over the years to her detriment. He has responsibilities himself - getting married and having children strangely does change ones life - even Beckham......

Anyway he left Manchester because his working relationship with Ferguson was impossible - I actually don't think it was to do with Victoria at all - it's very, very well documented.
    Forum Member
    she s kind of gone quiet lately !
  • nicebitofstuffnicebitofstuff Posts: 29
    Forum Member
    Fringo wrote: »
    Stuff like that makes me laugh... She more took his career in consideration over the years to her detriment. He has responsibilities himself - getting married and having children strangely does change ones life - even Beckham......

Anyway he left Manchester because his working relationship with Ferguson was impossible - I actually don't think it was to do with Victoria at all - it's very, very well documented.

I think she played quite a big part in him leaving. I don't believe that Ferguson and the club were particularly happy with David going back and forwards to London for various events with her. IIRC there was one incident when he was allowed to miss training because the baby was ill but that same night Victoria was photographed at an event in London.
    Forum Member
    I dont think Fergie and Posh got on from the getgo !
  • EmmersonneEmmersonne Posts: 4,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The bashing of VB makes me sad. All of it is so undeserved :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Emmersonne wrote: »
    The bashing of VB makes me sad. All of it is so undeserved :(

Anybody who think's they're better than people deserves no admiration or sympathy.
    Forum Member
    Posh is gorgeous, she s spent her life in front of the camera
    the camera loves her
    and she loves the camera

There are a lot of jealous, sexually frustrated women out there !
    Digi spy has its fair share of them !
  • Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    I much prefer Posh to all the fame **** of recent times like Cole and Jordan etc
    Forum Member
  • eastendersboieastendersboi Posts: 3,761
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *Jim* wrote: »
    And a few years down the line it will be Posh who? ;):p

well considering she has been famous for 15 yrs i think that is just wishful thinking and that u know she will still be here in the next decade with u saying the same crap, u need to realize that u r the minority and since u will never get what u want i think u need to stick ur dummy back in ur mouth
This discussion has been closed.