Options

Don't know what to think

rockerchickrockerchick Posts: 9,255
Forum Member
Hi all this is hard for me to write but I need some advice. I met this girl at the weekend and we kissed and now I can't stop thinking about her. She is only 17 though and I am 25 so probably not mature enough for anything else to happen. It's just upset me as I am really picky with women so it's rare I come across one I like. I am very confused cos I've only dated men my entire life but I've been attracted to women for years and haven't kissed another women for several years. But I really enjoyed the kiss. Sorry just wanted some outside advice and thoughts.

Comments

• Options
    ThatJoshThatJosh Posts: 734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If she can reiterate the feelings that you feel for her, then I think she is mature enough to be with you. I'm not sure what the issue is?
  • Options
    Frankie_LittleFrankie_Little Posts: 9,271
    Forum Member
    What are you confused about? You've admitted you're attracted to women, and she's mature enough to know her own mind. Why not get to know her better? Take her out for dinner.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I just feel it was just a kiss to her for various reasons :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    She was fairly mature but there were times when her age showed when she asked me to take down this persons number for her - I don't blame her for that she obviously didn't think she was doing anything wrong but it did hurt my feelings a little bit. Just getting me down cos I'm not really ever I'm a situation where I can meet other women in day to day life it was an exception at the weekend.
  • Options
    Sunset DaleSunset Dale Posts: 1,732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just feel it was just a kiss to her for various reasons :(

Why don't you talk to her about your feelings and see where it goes?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,924
    Forum Member
    Send her a friendly text or message her on fb. Getting in contact is the only way you will find out whether things could develop between you and this other lass. :)