Barclays charges?

rockerchickrockerchick Posts: 9,255
Forum Member
For past two month I have been getting charges going out of one of my old accounts for twent two odd quid saying 'piers OD tier one' does anyone know what this means?

Comments

• RellyRelly Posts: 3,469
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it not "pers OD tier one"? If so, then it means "personal overdraft tier one". According to their website, they have an account called "Barclays Bank Account with Overdraft Tier". It's got an overdraft up to £200, but you can also go up to £1,200 OD if you're prepared to pay £1.50 per day for the privilege.

Does that sound like it might be it? If not, call them.
  • Rob1985Rob1985 Posts: 5,193
    Forum Member
    Relly wrote: »
    Is it not "pers OD tier one"? If so, then it means "personal overdraft tier one". According to their website, they have an account called "Barclays Bank Account with Overdraft Tier". It's got an overdraft up to £200, but you can also go up to £1,200 OD if you're prepared to pay £1.50 per day for the privilege.

Does that sound like it might be it? If not, call them.

Not quite. It's 75p up to £1000 and then £1.50 over £1000. The charges you received sound as though you were overdrawn for the whole month. 31x75p= £23.25.
  • RellyRelly Posts: 3,469
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rob1985 wrote: »
    Not quite. It's 75p up to £1000 and then £1.50 over £1000. The charges you received sound as though you were overdrawn for the whole month. 31x75p= £23.25.

Ah right - cheers. I only scan-read the charges part - I was more interested in the abbreviation (plus sums don't seem to want to stick in my brain. :D)