Options

SPOILER WARNING: Davros picture leaked! Definite spoilers, I promise! (Merged)

15678911»

Comments

• Options
    OrriOrri Posts: 9,470
    Forum Member
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/cbbcnews/hi/newsid_7320000/newsid_7325700/7325783.stm

Last Updated: Wednesday April 02 2008 05:41 GMT
    E-mail this to a friend Printable version

Old friends return to Doctor Who

Several friends from the Doctor's past will be back at the end of the new series of Doctor Who.

At a special launch event last night, a trailer was shown featuring some of the old faces who will return.

They include Martha, Capt. Jack, Sarah Jane, Mickey, Jackie, Rose, and Harriet Jones.

Who they'll be fighting is still a mystery, but the person who might be the main villain was shown partly hidden in shadow.

The villain had the bottom half of a Dalek, while its top half looked like it could be human.

Looks like the BBC were the first to provide a spoiler before the series had even begun.
  • Options
    garbage456garbage456 Posts: 8,225
    Forum Member
    Orri wrote: »
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/cbbcnews/hi/newsid_7320000/newsid_7325700/7325783.stm

Looks like the BBC were the first to provide a spoiler before the series had even begun.

i didnt even think it had been made at that point.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 500
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    garbage456 wrote: »
    i didnt even think it had been made at that point.

Sure the preview of the 4th series came out after Voyage of the Damned did it not?
  • Options
    Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    LurgidBee wrote: »
    Are they really so cheap they can't make a new prosthetic for a new character - especially such a pivotal one? I can see them re-using the old man prosthetic to film additional old man scenes with the Doctor, but re-use it for Davros?

Still, you're probably right.

It's not been re-used, it's a different prosthetics, it was modelled to Julian Bleache's head and casted according to doctor who confidential (the behind the scenes show).
  • Options
    Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    Sure the preview of the 4th series came out after Voyage of the Damned did it not?

The preview only showed up to the unicorn and the wasp and 1 shot from episode 11.