Options

SPOILER THREAD - Saturday 11th December - Semi Final

SaraV1308SaraV1308 Posts: 9,760
Forum Member
Sorry to start this early - but Ive got tonnes to do and won't be back till later. Although I have a feeling that someone did start a "semi" spoiler thread earlier this week, I delved down 7 pages and couldnt find it so here is another one.

With the show starting earlier tonight I think the spoiler will be up about 9 ish again, specially since they did some of the filming for the results show last night*.

* I met a friend this morning in a dance shoe shop and she said that she was there at the filmng last night and they did the "showdance" couple dance (which was no one she recognised) - to insert for the show tomorrow.

That being said specially as they can hardly put 1 couple in red and leave them hanging, I think the results may finally be done in one fell swoop rather than cringeworthy half and half.

Hoping that the most deserving couples get to the final, although in my mind that is yet to be fully decided.

Comments

• Options
    ChilledChumbaChilledChumba Posts: 151
    Forum Member
    Hi thanks for this......I'm hoping it will be Gav and Scott out tonight....leaving my three favourites, Kara, Matt and Pamela.....and will be voting for those, but it seems many are doubting Pamelas ability to stay the course. I find her more watchable and consistent than Scottttttt....Mmmm we'll see.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25
    Forum Member
    Am worried for Matt tonight, after last night's mauling by the judges. Hopefully his faithful followers will support him.
    Anyway, won't go too far down that road 'cos it's being talked about plenty elsewhere on the forums!!
    Hope we have a source in the house tonight - will be good to have result through a bit earlier - we can all have an early night!
  • Options
    xorosetylerxoxorosetylerxo Posts: 6,674
    Forum Member
    Cornelia50 wrote: »
    Am worried for Matt tonight, after last night's mauling by the judges. Hopefully his faithful followers will support him.
    Anyway, won't go too far down that road 'cos it's being talked about plenty elsewhere on the forums!!
    Hope we have a source in the house tonight - will be good to have result through a bit earlier - we can all have an early night!

i'm sure someone is there tonight and when they get their phone back they are texting footygirl the result
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26
    Forum Member
    My first ever post as SCD has become nail biting and I needed to join in here. I don't know what I would have done these last few weeks if I hadn't found these spoiler thread forums.
    Thank you so much, in advance, for tonight's spoiler. I hope matt, pam and kara make it through.

Bye for now
    Zoe
    X
  • Options
    JayinthegardenJayinthegarden Posts: 1,194
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hope Gavin goes out..............................dead heat between all the others lol
  • Options
    footygirlfootygirl Posts: 35,219
    Forum Member
    I have a source at the show tonight - will post result on here
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25
    Forum Member
    footygirl wrote: »

Thanks footygirl - you're as reliable as always!:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 59
    Forum Member

Thanks footygirl, starting to get nervous.
  • Options
    Alli-FAlli-F Posts: 32,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tonight is going to be so tense, the show hasn't even started yet and I'm bricking it! :o:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11
    Forum Member
    Hi, first time posting on here too, will be checking back here later to get the result, im off out tomorrow so i wont see the show
    would love gavin to get through but i dont see it happening it sadly, will be voting though :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,820
    Forum Member

Sterling effort once again. Don't know where we'd be without you, am far too impatient to wait til tomorrow. Thank you footygirl *salutes*
  • Options
    footygirlfootygirl Posts: 35,219
    Forum Member
    Sterling effort once again. Don't know where we'd be without you, am far too impatient to wait til tomorrow. Thank you footygirl *salutes*

I hope the salute did not involve one or two fingers. I am sure it didn't lol:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,820
    Forum Member
    I hope the salute did not involve one or two fingers. I am sure it didn't lol:D

*whistles and looks innocent* ;)

Think you're an absolute star to organise this every week actually.

But don't tell anyone I said that, got a rep to protect :p
  • Options
    Di VersionDi Version Posts: 25
    Forum Member
    Hi thanks for this......I'm hoping it will be Gav and Scott out tonight....leaving my three favourites, Kara, Matt and Pamela.....and will be voting for those, but it seems many are doubting Pamelas ability to stay the course. I find her more watchable and consistent than Scottttttt....Mmmm we'll see.

I hope it is this 3 as well!!! Thought Pamela was disadvantaged in the Swingathon last night with those bloody great clumpy shoes she was wearing :eek: !!!1 Thanks to Footy in advance for the result :D:D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    hansuehansue Posts: 14,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cornelia50 wrote: »
    Thanks footygirl - you're as reliable as always!:)

Seconded:)
  • Options
    fiffy35fiffy35 Posts: 460
    Forum Member

As ever - many thanks Footygirl.

Just started the show - looking good.

Predictions for tonight -

Kara & Artem
    Matt & Aliona
    Scott & Natalie

with Pamela & James and Gavin & Katya to go out.

Didn't like Pamela last night and her legs will be exposed tonight by the looks of her costume.

Let's wait & see.......:rolleyes::cool:
  • Options
    katie_pkatie_p Posts: 10,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Scott has to go tonight- two very lacklustre performances. Although if he does make it through I think he has stronger 'best dances' to choose from than some of the others, so I won't be sorry if he does get a sympathy vote.
  • Options
    blodaufachwenblodaufachwen Posts: 207
    Forum Member
    I thought Craigs score of 8 for Scott was okay but other 3 to me overmarked. him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I thought Craigs score of 8 for Scott was okay but other 3 to me overmarked. him.

Have to agree.

Team Kartem lovely but not as steamy as Rachel Stevens & Vincent last year.

Come on Mattiona
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Wow Matt. He was fantastic. Should get 10s surely.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Wow Matt. He was fantastic. Should get 10s surely.

Totally!!!

He almost over cooked it :eek:

9 10 10 9

Deserved!!!!!
  • Options
    bloggingbellebloggingbelle Posts: 1,172
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    does that mean Scott & Matt are tied?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well done Gavin. Your best dance I thought but time to bow out tonight I think.
  • Options
    katie_pkatie_p Posts: 10,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kara, Matt, Pamela through then surely.

Pamela has been as overmarked as Scott though so wouldn't mind if Gavin snuck in for third place.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I feel that the voting of the judges is quite contrived!!!

40 for Pamela & James??????:confused:

Pam doesn't have the public vote but the BBC want her in.

Vote Team Kartem

Vote Mattiona