Daniel Radcliffe

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 372
Forum Member
More photos in the press today of him looking suspiciously strange. I hope he is just tired. He needs to lighten his workload and enjoy a holiday:)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 372
    Forum Member
    Well if that is the case.....what a bloody waste of a talented life...:confused:
  • AneechikAneechik Posts: 20,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He looks like he's grinding his teeth and his pupils are on the large side, which would usually mean a stimulant of some kind. Or alternatively, just bad pictures.
  • treefr0gtreefr0g Posts: 23,653
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The picture second from the bottom looks like he's following a zombie.
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Didn't he say in the Graham Norton interview that he used to have a problem with alcohol and is now clean. I do hope he still is as he seems very grounded since making the transition from child to adult actor.

Is it possible he has just come off stage after a gruelling 2 hours playing an Irish cripple I believe and hence the flushed face. Give the boy a break!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 372
    Forum Member
    twingle wrote: »
    Didn't he say in the Graham Norton interview that he used to have a problem with alcohol and is now clean. I do hope he still is as he seems very grounded since making the transition from child to adult actor.

Is it possible he has just come off stage after a gruelling 2 hours playing an Irish cripple I believe and hence the flushed face. Give the boy a break!

Surely he can't look that bad after 2 hours work. I don't look that tired after a gruelling 10 hour shift and I am twice his age:rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It will be a real shame if he's using anything or having drinking problems. I like him.
  • konebyvaxkonebyvax Posts: 9,120
    Forum Member
    Crikey, he doesn't look at all well. It wasn't long ago he was also looking awful at that Potter open day or whatever it was called.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    I wondered if the Mail may have doctored the pics a bit as he looks almost 'Avatar' like in pics 3 & 4:confused:
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    I wondered if the Mail may have doctored the pics a bit as he looks almost 'Avatar' like in pics 3 & 4:confused:
    I wouldn't put it past them. The pics taken before he gets in the car look okay.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    I wouldn't put it past them. The pics taken before he gets in the car look okay.

Nor me. There is just something odd about the pics in the car, like those real life photo artists kind of things, if you know what I mean.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    His cheeks are reddish in the car. I'm wondering if he's just very drunk.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    twingle wrote: »

Is it possible he has just come off stage after a gruelling 2 hours playing an Irish cripple. I believe and hence the flushed face. Give the boy a break!

Very probably and likely. But that's not half as interesting as using random pics to present a sensational, cynical alternative.
  • gregsanisongregsanison Posts: 648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He reminds me of the machinery that made the Channel Tunnel - the biggest bore in history
  • Fred E StarFred E Star Posts: 1,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chances are he's either been rubbing at his face to get his stage make up off or he's still got some on as he's going straight home so can finish there.
    Non story.
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    His cheeks are reddish in the car. I'm wondering if he's just very drunk.
    As he's just come off stage, I doubt it. You don't do McDonagh under the influence!
  • blitzben85blitzben85 Posts: 3,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's the next Macaulay Culkin.
  • Pistol WhipPistol Whip Posts: 9,677
    Forum Member
    I don't think he's using any kind of drig, I think he just looks a bit exhausted, physically and mentally.

He should come out, that'll relieve some of the mental pressure
  • denial_orstupiddenial_orstupid Posts: 665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    strewth wrote: »
    Well if that is the case.....what a bloody waste of a talented life...:confused:

what talent would this be then ? your not going to say acting right ?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    He did have a drinking problem a few years ago, I hope he's okay.
  • attackmusicattackmusic Posts: 3,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's a lovely guy, hope all is well. Probably a non story, though he has admitted to alcohol problems in the past. Wouldn't be the first actor!
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,265
    Forum Member
    Back on the sauce it looks. That's sad.
  • LightningIguanaLightningIguana Posts: 21,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tbh all I see is a tired, always pale actor blown out by getting caught by the press and a bright flash.

Take the same shot in daylight and he''ll look less like he's trashed.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,265
    Forum Member
    blitzben85 wrote: »
    He's the next Macaulay Culkin.

He doesn't do drugs. Nor did his parents take most of his money :D
  • Green_StampGreen_Stamp Posts: 507
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I suppose he needs to get his face in the papers now Potter's finished.