Forum Member
    loving it elliot

:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JC1379 wrote: »
    In my defense tho i do have an
    anagram for donna if any1 is intrested :)

DONNA NOBLE = A NON BLONDE - is that the one perchance?
    hami24 wrote: »
    why should espace be locked off nothind else is !!!!!we fought time war was locked but as davros says it isnt ,, rose was in another dimension never coming back but she is !!!!!

This isn't meant in an offensive way, but are you drunk?
    It's thought, not fought....i'm becoming a picky English student now...but still.
    The time war was locked off, but Caans temporal shift managed to get through because "he died a thousand deaths" and went absolutely barmy. Rose is coming back because all the universes are leaking into one....I don't get why that has anything to do with Romana
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    all i am saying is Torchwood made the particles and through them she was drugged for six months. But was it all for the Racnoss?????????

Why her????????????????????????

She is what she is. Just an ordinary woman.

RTD said in Turn Lefts Confidential that another woman would have been chosen by the Racnoss...so I think the ordinary woman thing is right...but she is an outstanding one :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 89
    Forum Member
    not drunk just a crap at typing and spelling !!!!lol

what ever happens there is a secret that we do not know yet and really cant wait ,,,,,
    best thing bbc have done bringing back this show ,, well worth my licence fee lol
    :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 487
    Forum Member
    I see where he is coming from tho...........we did indeed think that the time war was locked, not so it seems, rose couldna walk through......oh, wait she can............this is Doctor Who, assume nothing is what i say...........just when you think you have the "facts" the writers just poop on you.................i mean, rose destroyed all the daleks didnt she..................ahem!

So why should e-space be any different....................maybe the seal was dodgy, or she found the key under the doormat, or the kitchen sinks plughole led directly to it and she climbed out that way............
    Forum Member
    i still think this is possible but we will see ,
  • RiDsTeRRiDsTeR Posts: 12,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought she was Donna Noble!!
    Forum Member
    no im think she ia romana
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 175
    Forum Member
    Didnt RTD say in one of the Who Annuals that Romana was the Gallifreyan president at the time of the time war?

Besides all that, I find it hard to believe that Donna is anybody but Donna seeing as how Tate isnt returning next series, but focusing on her own comedy show.
    Forum Member
    but by allowing for what has already been siad in other threads and on you tube leaving her alive and with wilf allows her to return when ever they seem fit for it to happen ,,,,