Options

Hollyoaks General Discussion (Part 19)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 373
    Forum Member
    Skyfall wrote: »
    Sienna and Patrick wasted their time.

Leanne finding the diares and videos Will has on Texas really hope she doesn't fall for Wills lies. Leanne put great effort in the braidsmads dresses.

Texas still falling for Wills lying makes wonder why she marryng someone she doesn't love. After seeing Will and Texas together in their comedy moments I think they would of been at great couple if Texas wasn't still in love with Dodger and Will wasn't creepy he could be a better character.

Claire means it if they don't pay Mercedes will pay with her life. if Browning finds out Mercedes been playing him he will kill her and Clare.

Think it's because she feels guilty, remember he tricked her into thinking that it was her who pushed him down the stairs and left him paralysed from the waist down, he hasn't yet admitted that it was he who through himself down the stairs.
    :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Leanne did wonderful work on the dresses.

Leanne there be big surprises from her to come.

She did, they were gorgeous! :D Leanne would be like, the best friend ever to have (for the moment anyway!!!) :)
  • Options
    SkyfallSkyfall Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    TvGeek_ wrote: »
    She did, they were gorgeous! :D Leanne would be like, the best friend ever to have (for the moment anyway!!!) :)

Anna Shaffer could've been Leanne later on she got the role of Ruby and loves play her very much.

Leanne a great friend to Texas help with the dresses.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Think it was really sweet of Leanne to spend her time making those dresses :)
    Really hope her brief
    fancying of Will
    doesn't last, and won't lead her to do anything stupid, now that she has been
    named as one of the suspects of Texas' murder.
    :D

I don't know where this spoiler has come from about
    Leanne fancying Will. It's clear he makes her cringe
    I can only assume wires are crossed.

Note to self : Why am I posting about this subject ? I genuinely couldn't care less about either character one iota.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Think it's because she feels guilty, remember he tricked her into thinking that it was her who pushed him down the stairs and left him paralysed from the waist down, he hasn't yet admitted that it was he who through himself down the stairs.
    :)

Will has noone to blame but himself for what happened to his legs, Texas not to blame Will is to blame he hurt himself, legs never walking again brought it all on his self.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Anna Shaffer could've been Leanne later on she got the role of Ruby and loves play her very much.

Leanne a great friend to Texas help with the dresses.

I know, although tbh I couldn't imagine her playing Leanne, and I think that Anna does a brilliant job as Ruby :D Also think Jessica Forrest is the perfect Leanne! (Although we've never actually seen anybody else play Leanne!)

I swear I spotted Anna Shaffer in Harry Potter & The Half Blood Prince which I watched a while ago :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    JoToBo wrote: »

Note to self : Why am I posting about this subject ? I genuinely couldn't care less about either character one iota.

I read the spoiler in Inside Soap Magazine :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 113
    Forum Member

It's unfortunately true. There's an interview here about it.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Been readying an interview about the actress who plays leanne has a crash on Will and the actress loving the storys they are doing with her character Leanne.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I know, although tbh I couldn't imagine her playing Leanne, and I think that Anna does a brilliant job as Ruby :D Also think Jessica Forrest is the perfect Leanne! (Although we've never actually seen anybody else play Leanne!)

I swear I spotted Anna Shaffer in Harry Potter & The Half Blood Prince which I watched a while ago :)

The roles are great how they are with Ruby and Leanne.

It's true she Anna Shaffer had small role in the potter films couldn't belive that was her, shes doing well in hollyoaks.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The roles are great how they are with Ruby and Leanne.

It's true she Anna Shaffer had small role in the potter films couldn't belive that was her, shes doing well in hollyoaks.

It is great, Ruby and Leanne, and indeed most of the characters in Hollyoaks, I think play their characters perfectly, you could almost believe that the fictional characters are real life people! :D

So it was her then, I'm not just imagining it!!! :D (Thought I was going mad a few months ago when posters of Hollyoaks teens kept popping up in shopping centres, turns out they had done promotional shoots for whatever was sponsoring Hollyoaks at the time, and I wasn't just going mad! :) )
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It is great, Ruby and Leanne, amd indeed most of the characters in Hollyoaks, I think play their characters perfectly, you could almost believe that the fictional characters are real life people! :D

So it was her then, I'm not just imagining it!!! :D (Thought I was going mad a few months ago when posters of Hollyoaks teens kept popping up in shopping centres, turns out they had done promotional shoots for whatever was sponsoring Hollyoaks at the time, and I wasn't just going mad! :) )

I not sure if Learne and Ruby ever had any scenes be great to see how they react to each other.

The actreeses who play Leanne and Ruby they play the characters doing it very well feels like they are real characters then fictional characters.

Happy to help you with your harry potter actress question TvGeek.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Be funny if Leanne trys to marry Will instead of Texas
  • Options
    bananashakebananashake Posts: 2,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Waveguide spoilers are up for the week beginning April 22nd.
    On the 23rd April, Tom becomes worried by rumours of Clare Devine's return and, on the next day, Tom's worst fears are confirmed when he his haunted by a unwelcomed figure from his past!

Cannot wait for these scenes to air! They sound so exciting and will be interesting to see the other villagers reactions.
  • Options
    winter99winter99 Posts: 16,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • Options
    RingoJ739KRingoJ739K Posts: 23,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My goodness! Last night's E4 episode was just horrendous. That's got to be the worst episode yet this year. The acting from Clare and Browning was absolutely terrible and the phone call was laughably bad. The Clare/Mercedes storyline has gone from flat and boring to downright ridiculous. How did Jim get to the flat so quickly? As for the Will/Texas storyline, It wasn't any better, I still don't like it. There is no way that Leanne wouldn't tell Texas immediately about the diaries she found, isn't she supposed to her best friend? And strangely, Texas didn't act like she was being manipulated, she was acting like she actually loves Will? Isn't she supposed to feel guilty? I thought she still has feelings for Dodger? Why has this stopped being shown? She was also beheaving like a child with Theresa when in the shop. And for some reason, Sienna has had a change of heart towards Texas which I found a bit strange because she showed a hatred for her in past episodes? Overall, terrible episode. I dislike both storylines, nothing was interesting at all.

I really hope we see an improvement.:(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Cindy's daughter is beginning to look as old as Cindy now, stupid casting.
    I like the addition of Jim the lawyer bloke, he adds a bit of humour.
  • Options
    lost boylost boy Posts: 1,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Reo wrote: »
    Also is the best place to teach someone how to read in somewhere in public where someone can make fun? And Cindy shows how stupid she is, when she wants Patrick for herself and her plan to do that is to show how nasty she can be. Genius!.

Agreed - it was really random that Patrick and Maxine went to the pub to have a reading lesson (when they live in the same flat!) and as for Cindy... :confused: silly.
    Reo wrote: »
    How did Claire get Mercedes out of the hotel and who knows where without anyone seeing her? A suitcase?

Soaps shouldn't leave people with these thoughts.

Same way Warren got Louise out of their hotel I guess... if memory serves he used the laundry trolley? Can't remember whether that was said on the show or on here however.
    merricat wrote: »
    Only good bit in tonight's episode was Jim walking in on Paul strangling Clare and scolding him like you would if you found a child drawing on the wall.

Speaking of, seeing as Paul asked Jim to look in "Cassandra's" background, wouldn't he have told Jim Clare's real name. Leading to Jim finding out that Clare was married, used to own the club, her conviction for burning it down, not to mention the police reports about her trying to kill Max. :confused:

Hmmm, that was bizarre. Then again, this Hollyoaks where... well... where Mercedes is concerned right is wrong and wrong is right, and the exact opposite of decent normal behaviour is to be expected in situations where she's involved somewhere down the line.

BiB - you know, you're right! I hadn't thought of that. Seeing as Clare Devine is the name she used when she was at the club before that should all have come up... if Browning told Jim anyway. That said, I guess this is another of those things we're 'not supposed to think about'.
  • Options
    KittyKinsKittyKins Posts: 1,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    winter99 wrote: »

:eek::eek::eek::eek:
  • Options
    RingoJ739KRingoJ739K Posts: 23,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Today's E4 episode was awful. I want avoid repeating myself but I saw the same things I saw on the previous episode (bad acting, repetitive scenes, bad storylines etc etc). Are we really meant to feel sorry for Will? The only bit I liked was the scene with Maxine and Sienna. I don't think there will be an actual improvement until the storyline is over or once Clare interacts with other people.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 213
    Forum Member
    Did not mind that shot of Patrick in the bath at all ;-)
  • Options
    NeomysterioNeomysterio Posts: 13,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Preferred all the teen stuff last week to the dross we're getting this week!

Sienna, Patrick and Dodger should stay but the rest of the Savage's really need to go.

I really don't care about Mercy at all and they really need to have Claire interacting with some older faces if they want to salvage her return.
  • Options
    lulu glulu g Posts: 52,649
    Forum Member
    Preferred all the teen stuff last week to the dross we're getting this week!

Sienna, Patrick and Dodger should stay but the rest of the Savage's really need to go.

I really don't care about Mercy at all and they really need to have Claire interacting with some older faces if they want to salvage her return.
    I think it's way beyond salvaging.
  • Options
    NeomysterioNeomysterio Posts: 13,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lulu g wrote: »
    I think it's way beyond salvaging.

Nah, the scenes with Tom should be good and it'll finally give Tom something to do.
  • Options
    lulu glulu g Posts: 52,649
    Forum Member
    Nah, the scenes with Tom should be good and it'll finally give Tom something to do.
    You have more faith than me, Neo.
This discussion has been closed.