Options

Luke should ditch the guitar next Saturday

Red22Red22 Posts: 2,377
Forum Member
✭✭✭
For both his songs next week he needs to just go for it! 'perform' like the sing off and go crazy:D

Comments

• Options
    TreewatcherTreewatcher Posts: 1,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMG I'm old enough to be his mother - but I thought it was hot how he threw down the guitar!
  • Options
    Red22Red22 Posts: 2,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMG I'm old enough to be his mother - but I thought it was hot how he threw down the guitar!

I loved it:D favourite moment this series
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the moment when he threw the guitar off is what made it great tbh, that's how Katie Waissel or whatever her name is should have done it, that's how you really say sod it in a performance
  • Options
    BoselectaBoselecta Posts: 1,640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought it ended up a bit lame and silly..... him wrestling the strap off and sort of stumbling over it just looked quite literally like a bay chucking its toys out its pram.
  • Options
    fireemblemcrazefireemblemcraze Posts: 7,436
    Forum Member
    I want him to smash it down on Saturday or throw it at the audience or perhaps best yet hit Louis with it.
  • Options
    BROXI BEARBROXI BEAR Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    Boselecta wrote: »
    I thought it ended up a bit lame and silly..... him wrestling the strap off and sort of stumbling over it just looked quite literally like a bay chucking its toys out its pram.

Me too :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No it wasn't lame or silly.I loved it ,it showed his passion and how much he wanted to stay
  • Options
    sycamoresycamore Posts: 4,213
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So am I and yes it was :o:o:o
  • Options
    MenkMenk Posts: 13,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Think it might be broken now anyway..
  • Options
    MenkMenk Posts: 13,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I want him to smash it down on Saturday or throw it at the audience or perhaps best yet hit Louis with it.

Set it alight!! :D
  • Options
    -Felicity--Felicity- Posts: 4,813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Laughed my head off at this :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    No I think he should keep the guitar. It was great without for that particular performance, but generally I think playing the guitar suits his style of music, and also it's nice to see people on X Factor who can do more than just sing. None of the others who are left will be doing anything like that.
  • Options
    ShAneOmaC2005ShAneOmaC2005 Posts: 941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Red22 wrote: »
    For both his songs next week he needs to just go for it! 'perform' like the sing off and go crazy:D

No he really should not.I have said all along that he needs that guitar with him at least for the opening..he is NOT an out and out singer but an all round performer (even down to the hair) The magic of what he did on Sunday would never have been achieved if not for that guitar with him.
  • Options
    SteveOwenSteveOwen Posts: 30,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    His best performances have been when he has played his guitar, so, no.
  • Options
    TreewatcherTreewatcher Posts: 1,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sycamore wrote: »
    So am I and yes it was :o:o:o

Oooh do it again Luke - just sayin'! >:)
  • Options
    researchshirleyresearchshirley Posts: 2,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Luke but he looks daft without the guitar - like he doesn't know where to put himself. Keep the guitar!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope he does one song with the guitar and one song without it.It will show diversity
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Pete Townsend fan?
  • Options
    Patti-AnnPatti-Ann Posts: 22,747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Luke was expecting to be voted off so thought 'I'm not going out without a fight' - he really put everything into it. I noticed all the judges stood up except Gary - even Nicole ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I thought the opposite!! The way the guitar fell looked cool, smooth & efficient 😎😎😎
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

He he!! Oh yeahhhh!! 😉😉
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 198
    Forum Member
    Patti-Ann wrote: »
    I think Luke was expecting to be voted off so thought 'I'm not going out without a fight' - he really put everything into it. I noticed all the judges stood up except Gary - even Nicole ;)

That was pretty lame of Gary, and then sending him off to deadlock. He's the only one who has never stood up for Luke and yet claims he's his biggest fan.

Luke has had 3 3/4 standing ovations from the judges.

Funky Music, I will wait and Run. I don't know what he has to do to impress Gary to that extent.
  • Options
    sstephanie40sstephanie40 Posts: 672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Luke was choreographed with the guitar, however he clearly realised that he couldn't get the passion and emotion out, which is why he threw it off and went for it without!

After seeing Tamera's performance he had obviously realised that he had to up his game as she finally got out of "first gear" for the only time this series!

He had this year's first "moment" IMO.
  • Options
    yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,532
    Forum Member
    He should start off with it and then throw it on the ground again... that or lob it at Gary for being a supposed 'fan' and then voting against him ;)
  • Options
    FlohFloh Posts: 4,999
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He should start off with it and then throw it on the ground again... that or lob it at Gary for being a supposed 'fan' and then voting against him ;)

Gary didn't vote against Luke, he showed why Luke should stay as Luke had more votes than Tamera.