Options

This Sums Up The UK Public and DS

2»

Comments

• Options
    GrahameSteeleGrahameSteele Posts: 1,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Funny theres so much love for an old **** and such hatred for nice intelligent people, says alot about the British public.
  • Options
    CythnaCythna Posts: 3,102
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    paralax wrote: »
    We only get to see what the producers want us to see. And what they dish up as entertainment is people having sex in the house, Helen with her effing and C-ing attacks, Bianca's antics, and 2 grown men acting like thick kids.

Interesting characters like Chris are edited down to nothing, but in a house full of desperate wannabees, arrogant plonkers Chris comes across as one of the nice guys, and I am sure more interesting than he is portrayed.

BB are not about to let him win, so fake Mark, and Vomiting fake thick boy Winston will probably be the last one's standing, with Helen and her gang all being the last group.

Bravo! Absolutely right. I've never seen a BB with such boring content. Remember all the discussion in the past over something as simple as the shopping list? Happy days.
  • Options
    yipgumyipgum Posts: 333
    Forum Member
    Obviously, the ones you liked who you found interesting are what? Pauline, Toya, Marlon , Jale, Brianna..you can have them in your home. for a small fee.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Everyone's opinion on what is and is not entertaining is different. What is boring to one, is not boring to another.

Helen, Ash, Steven, Mark are still in and you do not know Ashleigh and Chris are going to be in the final yet.

I am fed up of negative people always winning stuff and being reward in the uk. drives me mad, so if someone wins who is nasty, very bitchy, smokes, drinks (for people who think these types of people who are fun) gets drunk, swears loads, etc, then you might as well ask a person who makes a career out of the dole to go in and let them win as well.

People in the uk say they are fed up of how the uk is and where it is going, how people just don't seem to have any morals and standards etc yet people then rewards this type of behaviour.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,927
    Forum Member
    The UK rather likes people to be somewhat reserved and pleasant, shock.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    everyone has a different opinion of people, plus who we want out ourselves never go, I think Ashleigh has a nasty side and the other Housemates never say anything to her because. 1, she does most of it behind their backs. 2, they do not want to be seen arguing with an 18yr old, also IMO she is not that much different to Helen,